Aroused and Awakened - Cover

Aroused and Awakened

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After years of marriage, our sex like was zero. Then it got a boost from a man half my age which led to where I am today, in bed with my husband and another man half his age. It may be fun for you to read but it was lots more fun for me to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I really can't believe how much my life has changed in the past three months. You just don't expect that at my age.

Let me explain.

I'll start with who I am. My name is Debby, I'm fifty-seven years old, yes, it's been a while since my high school prom, I'm married, happily married, actually, to Brian, he just turned sixty. We're reasonably well-off, have two children, now grown and out on their own, and we live a happy and contented life.

Well, actually, our sex life, like many couples married as long as we have, well, there's been some slippage over the years. Even though I've always believed that you either use it or you lose it, over the last few years intercourse has become a less frequent occurrence, and, recently, the past six to eight months, basically absent from our marriage.

It really began with Brian seeming less interested in sex, not initiating it like he used to. Oh, when were dating and first married, he was an 'every day' kind of guy. That was fine with me, I've always loved sex ever since the first time.

That was with Ozzie Malone. We were both freshmen in high school and, while he wasn't the first boy to press me for sex, it was Ozzie that I yielded to. We were at my house after school and we had all our clothes off, something that had started about two months before, we kept things oral up to that point, and he told me he had gotten some condoms.

Well, the words went right to that place between my legs and the decision was made. We did it that very afternoon. We were smart enough to put some old towels down, there was some blood and a good bit of pain but, as Nature intends, the pain was soon followed by bliss. I've loved fucking ever since.

So, now that Brian not only seemed less interested, he also, even when we got naked and started trying, had trouble getting an erection. So, my sex life has become solo, I've started masturbating whenever I'm alone, it's just not something I feel comfortable doing around Brian, I just don't want him to think he's let me down.

We love one another, we just no longer make love to one another. Well, nothing's perfect and I had, frankly, resigned myself to it and had purchased a few vibrators from the bewildering variety now sold these days.

I remember once, Brian taking me into a sex shop years ago in Europe, it was in Heidelberg, near the Old Bridge, it was oddly called, 'Sex Shoppe, ' and there were a number of items that seemed amazing at the time but, today, well, they sell thousands of items for every single thing you would ever want to do to yourself or anyone else. Recently, when I wanted a vibrator, I went online and was just overwhelmed. But I now have three or four that do the job very nicely.

My life, especially my sex life, had changed somewhat and was due for another, even more dramatic change a few months ago when I reconnected with an old college friend, finding each other and reconnecting over the internet.

Ruby and I had been roommates during our freshman year at University of Colorado and we met at a local restaurant, one that Brian and I particularly like, for a few drinks to reconnect after all these years.

We met in the bar, a large, oval bar, and were well into our first drink when I began to notice a man across from us paying particular attention to me. At first, I thought it was my imagination, I was almost sixty, he looked to be maybe thirty. Maybe.

Now, I'm not an old grandmotherly-looking babe, I still get my share of looks but I must admit not many from the twenties and thirties set. And I had on a short leather skirt that showed-off my second best asset, my legs. I was also showing a bit of my prime asset, my breasts, with just a bit of cleavage visible. I was wearing a push-up bra that really did make me look good.

Just so you know, I even look good without a bra. When I turned forty, Brian's present to me, and to himself, of course, was an implant job just to firm things up nicely. I didn't want big 'Dolly Parton' boobs, just something appropriate to my body size. And they turned out really well. For several months, Brian wouldn't let me wear a top or bra around the house after the initial healing time and his hands and lips were on them all the time. Not that I ever complained, I loved how I looked. I bought a whole closet of dresses and tops. And a few bras and bikinis that always got Brian's attention as soon as I put one on. Any way, back to the night in question.

After a while, there was no doubt that he was, well, checking me out. Finally, our eyes met together and we smiled, then I was sure he was flirting with me.

No, I'm not one of these women who think every guy on earth is making goo-goo eyes at her, but his interest seemed certain. I knew for sure it was when the bartender came over and leaned toward me to ask if the gentleman across the bar might buy me a drink.

Though I was thirty years away from the dating and bar scene, I knew enough that I had a guy interested in me. Well, well.

I told the bartender that I would accept his kind offer and Ruby leaned over to me and whispered, "I don't think you've lost an ounce of your ability to charm the fellows, Debby, not a bit. You're just what I remember from college."

Ruby and I resumed our conversation and, after a few minutes, the gentleman from across the way showed up at my elbow to ask if we minded if he moved to our side of the bar.

We both told him he was welcome and we made a space between us for him to drag up a barstool.

He introduced himself, Craig, and we all chatted for a few minutes about this and that.

Ruby had to beg off in order to be home for her sister-in-law to arrive from out of town, her husband was picking his sister up right about then at the airport and she needed to get home so we set another date to get together in the near future.

So, I was left with Craig.

"I hope you can stay for one more drink, Debby."

I told him I could and we talked about a number of things, our jobs, where we each grew up, I never hid the fact that I was married or had children, then I decided to ask him the question that was most on my mind.

"Unless I'm mistaken, Craig, you seem to be hitting on me, am I right?"

"Well, if I was, would you mind?"

"Um, no, no, I suppose not. But, you didn't answer my question."

"Yes, Debby, I am hitting on you. I find you to be a very attractive and enticing woman."

"Enticing? Well, you're rather enticing yourself. But, it's not nice for you to be hitting on a married woman, Craig. You're rather a naughty young man."

We chatted on for a while longer and I must admit that it did get my juices stirred up to be the center of attention of a man probably twenty-five years younger that me. Yes, I was feeling quite tingly and wet. Something that doesn't happen too frequently these days.

Our nice chat went on for a while longer, then I looked at my watch and saw that we were approaching ten o'clock so I began to beg off.

He gallantly paid our bill and offered to walk me to my car. I was turned on by his attention and his gentlemanly behavior was adding to my attraction to this handsome young man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.