My Ex Calls the Shots - Cover

My Ex Calls the Shots

by TheTablesHaveTurned

Copyright© 2010 by TheTablesHaveTurned

Erotica Sex Story: I beg for my ex back sexually, and she lays down some new rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   .

It had been about a year since I had broken up with my ex, and I hadn't been able to sleep with another woman since then. My fantasies of her became stronger every night. She was aggressive in bed, willing to experiment with different things, and loved being slapped and called a slut while we were intimate. She had been the best I had ever had, and I couldn't stand not having her sexually anymore. Finally, it became too much, and I had decided to text her, a simple "Hey, how are you?" A couple of minutes later, my phone began to ring. It was her. She seemed a lot colder than usual, but I told myself it was due to not speaking to each other for a year. We made some small talk, and I suggested we meet up. She asked where, and I suggested we meet at her place. She paused for a bit, and then agreed. I told her I'd be there in 30 minutes and hung up.

On my way there, I thought about our past relationship. I hadn't slept with another woman since I had broken up with her, but I prepared myself for the fact that she had probably had another partner. She was a sex addict, and I doubt she had waited a year for me to come back. I arrived at her place and knocked on the door. She opened it, looking better than the visions of her I had been jacking off to for a year. She invited me in, and we caught up with each other's lives for a bit. When that was done, I told her how I felt, how I wanted her back. She remained quiet the whole time I was talking, and even after I finished. To break the silence, I got up and kissed her. Taking a chance, I grabbed her hand and started leading her to her bedroom. Thankfully, she followed me.

Once we were in her room and the door was closed, I was kissing her, taking off her clothes and pulling off mines. I lay on the bed, letting her climb on top of me, enjoying the feeling of her naked body, of me entering her. I held her hips to control the speed she was riding me, preferring to take it slow. Her kisses seemed less passionate than before, more reserved, but I told myself that would pass as we got closer with time. Still letting me control her speed with my hands on her hips, she asked me if I really hadn't slept with anyone since her. I nodded. She grinned as she started riding me harder and said, "I have."

The words hurt, but I was finding it harder to think with her riding me so aggressively. I decided to just enjoy the feeling of her on top of me, and moved my hands up to her breasts, thinking maybe she would let me finish all over her chest. She started riding me even harder, and I moved my hands from her breasts to firmly grip her ass. While she was still on top of me, I sat up to kiss her and whisper in her ear how good it felt having her fuck me and how tight she was, but before I could kiss her she pushed me so I was still lying with my back on the bed. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "I want to start fucking my ex-boyfriend."

That floored me. In our relationship, we had a few troubles over her ex-boyfriends. About a week or two after we started dating, we had a fight and broke up. I had gone clubbing, and she had decided to get back at me by fucking her ex. We had gotten back together eventually, but around Christmas time she had confessed to me that she was talking to another of her exes online. I had always made her feel guilty over these incidents, could I know let her sleep with one of them?

We had also spoken about a dream I had once, of having her fuck other guys. We had even started talking about making it a reality, but one of the rules was she could never sleep with one of her exes. The talk had never resulted in anything happening, but I had been willing to let her do it. This was different, though; I hated her exes, and I wasn't about to agree to let her fuck one of them. My ex-girlfriend could clearly see I was ready to shoot her down. "No? Then fine," she said, starting to climb off of me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.