Sheep War - Cover

Sheep War

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There is nothing more ridiculous than a range war with cattlemen vs. sheepmen, at least, that's what Jason Boyd thinks. Unfortunately, he runs sheep and the local cattlemen have declared war. It's pretty much a standoff until Jason brings in the artillery. The only dialect is in some of the dialog, so the story should be easy to read.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

That attack was the last for a while, and Jason began to wonder if Henry Richards had given up on the range war. The Boyd ranch settled down into a quiet near utopia, just as any ranch might when it was the middle of summer and things were going well. Things were so quiet, in fact, that Janet decided that she wanted to go into town. She had been isolated from the community for so long that she was "going crazy."

It looked safe enough, so Jason agreed as long as Juanita stayed back at the ranch to care for little Jason. Juanita was willing, so an expedition was made up to trek the few miles to Buzzard Flats. This time, besides Janet and Jason, there were eight bodyguards plus Hector to drive the wagon. Everybody was sure that Janet was going on a shopping spree once she got to town, so Jason was going prepared for the worst.

Their time in town was spent mostly in one of the two general stores where Janet seemed to purchase at least one of everything in both stores. It was a good thing that Jason's credit was good because it did not take long for him to run out of cash!

Buzzard Flats had grown large enough to support a hotel and a restaurant, mostly because of the traffic generated by the railroad. There was even a second saloon under construction down near the railroad station. This was only two blocks from the original saloon, but it was the principle of the thing. The hotel even had a tea-room for ladies, so Janet went with a friend she had not seen for months to the tea-room to visit with her. Finally, Jason was free to enter his favorite saloon for a beer and some quiet gossip.

Jason was just getting comfortable with his beer and his gossip when he was introduced to the superintendent of this section of the railroad. Suddenly, everything dropped into place! This was when Jason found out that the railroad wanted to run its westbound branch through his property, and they were willing to pay a veritable fortune for the right of way. No wonder Henry Richards wanted the property!

The saloon was a bit too public to discuss such serious business, so Jason invited the superintendent to send his people to the ranch to discuss the details. Of course, Superintendent Watson was invited, too. The meeting was tentatively scheduled for two days, hence. Jason didn't want to appear too eager, but he was "fairly busting" to tell the news to Janet.

After an hour of general conversation and what not, Jason left to collect Janet for the return to their ranch. He was able to contain himself until they were out of town, but that was a long as he could wait. Naturally, Janet was just as excited as Jason was, and the men were all happy for their employer's good fortune.

The little trip was going fine for a while, but Henry Richards had a way of messing up any happiness that was going on around him. They had almost reached their home when a gang of eight professional gunslingers led by Richards blocked their way. Richards rode up pretty close to the wagon where Jason and Janet were sitting and said, "Well, Boyd, I understand that ya have been approached by the railroad about yer land. Ya've been a thorn in my side too long ta let ya enjoy any profit from the railroad, so I'm here ta end it now."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.