Sheep War
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There is nothing more ridiculous than a range war with cattlemen vs. sheepmen, at least, that's what Jason Boyd thinks. Unfortunately, he runs sheep and the local cattlemen have declared war. It's pretty much a standoff until Jason brings in the artillery. The only dialect is in some of the dialog, so the story should be easy to read.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

Jason was feeling very good by the time dinner came around, so Janet helped him into a shirt and pants so that he could come to the table to eat with the men. Janet helped him to balance as he walked, since he was still having some trouble with that. All of the men were very happy to see Jason able to move that well, and he certainly was an impressive sight with the bandage still around his head.

They talked about the activities around the ranch, but, over the final cup of coffee, the talk turned to the assassin. The brand on the horse said that it was not local, and nobody could identify the man who had done the shooting. The consensus was that he was a hired gun, probably brought in by Richards, but there was no way to prove it. He had been carrying a moneybelt with $263 in it, so they guessed that the man had been paid $250 to get rid of Jason. That was a princely sum, so somebody held Jason in high regard, even if he did not like him.

Jason swore to everybody present at the table, including Janet, that he would not be so careless the next time he went to town. They all insisted that he not be careless anytime, since an assassin could easily sneak onto their ranch whenever he really wanted to. Jason had to concede that, but the conversation ended there as Jason was too tired to remain at the table any longer. Jason promised to be back for supper, but he expected to sleep until them.

Janet helped him back to bed, and removed his clothes before he lay down this time. For one thing, Jason did not have that many shirts to be cut off. Plus, Janet did want the opportunity to see Jason's tool before he lay down and was covered by the towel. Janet was developing a real fixation on Jason's penis, and she was looking for an opportunity to take it in hand. She figured that was the closest she could ever get to it, but she really found herself wanting to hold him. She had not actually gotten that far yet, but she was close to wanting to jack him off. Janet was already beginning to think of herself as a wanton slut for thinking that kind of thought, but she found that she did not care—the thought of holding his penis was just too delicious to abandon!

Janet was sitting with Jason after supper, and he was resting in bed after the strain of going to the supper table. He was back to wearing only the small towel over his crotch, and Janet had pulled her chair beside his bed. She was sitting so that she was facing that fascinating towel. She stared at it whenever she was not looking at Jason's face, and she found herself looking at the towel most of the time.

After he had rested for about an hour, Jason would have had to be blind not to see where most of Janet's attention was directed. Jason was now recovered enough that he had some blood to spare, so there was no doubt about where this surplus blood was directed. Janet was both shocked and amused as she saw the towel began to tent over Jason's swelling cock. As a widow, she had no doubts at to what was causing the tent to form!

Some casual remark by Jason was enough to trigger her into kissing him on the lips. This was a big deal at that time, and Jason reacted as any male would. He wrapped his arms around Janet's neck and returned the kiss. Not only that, the speed of Jason's erectile expansion increased remarkably. He had gotten so hard that he was showing a lot of pubic hair around the edges of the towel, and, from the proper angle, a lot of his scrotum was showing, too.

Both Janet and Jason got into the kiss with more passion, and soon their tongues were dueling. By this time, Janet's nipples were also hardened, so that they were readily visible as they poked at the confines of her dress. Jason slid his right hand from around her neck and shoulders to the side of her breast. Janet made no effort to brush his hand away, so he got more bold and cupped her tit in his whole hand, with her nipple pressing into his palm. He began to knead her tit gently and the kiss continued.

Janet's senses became overloaded at this and she broke loose from Jason's embrace long enough to stand up and to pull her dress over her head. Now she was even more bare than Jason, but not for long. She brushed the towel away with one sweep of her hand so that she could see how it looked now, and her effort was justified. His erect cock stood up a good 7 inches and its girth had increased to nearly 2½ inches in diameter. This far exceeded anything that her former husband could have done, so she nearly fainted in ecstasy at the sight.

She returned to the kiss and made sure that Jason's hand had returned to kneading her tit. When she was sure of that, she finally grasped his erect cock in her hand. At first, Janet just reveled in finally holding it, but she began to slide her hand up and down its length without really thinking of what she was doing. After only a few minutes, she noted the friction because the surface of his cock was so dry that she realized that some sort of lubricant was required.

An inspiration struck Janet, and she wiped her hand across her sopping wet pussy to pick up some lubricant. Now she was properly equipped to rub Jason's cock without hurting him. Meanwhile, Jason stopped the kiss and moved his lips to her left nipple, since her right nipple was fully occupied with the movement of his hand. Jason sucked and Janet pumped. The two worked in some sort of synchronicity, and they both began to approach orgasm at the same time.

Other than masturbation, Janet had no sexual stimulation for nearly 10 years, and Jason had pretty much the same thing, except for an occasional toss with a saloon whore and some masturbation. Thus, they were both easily brought to the peak of excitement with a relatively small amount of stimulation. Jason was bringing Janet to a shuddering climax simply because it had been so long since a man had touched her at these strategic points. When his ministrations were combined with the jacking off she was doing for Jason, the effect on her mind was well nigh unbelievable. Janet first began to pant, and then she began to moan as she got closer and closer to her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Jason had never received this kind of passion from a saloon whore, and he was moving toward his climax as fast as Janet was. Finally, they came at the same time, Janet with a moan and Jason with a grunt, but both were expressions of complete ecstasy! This was the first time either one had an orgasm approaching this magnitude without penetration, and they both were in awe of the experience.

Janet almost slid off her chair onto the floor as she relaxed after her orgasm, but she did manage to retain enough control to make it into the bed with Jason before she went to sleep. She had her head on his chest and her hand on his deflating cock as she slipped into dreamland. And it really was a dreamland, where she and Jason spent their whole time fucking.

Jason, too, was exhausted, so he went to sleep about as fast as Janet. Neither one paid any attention to the semen that Jason had sprayed around on his chest and the bed. That was a minor detail that could be attended to later.

Jason woke up first, but he did not have to wait long for Janet to join him. They kissed and caressed each other for close to an hour. Jason's subconscious had been working full blast during this period, so he knew exactly what he was doing when he paused in the kisses and caresses to ask, "Darling Janet, will you marry me?"

He was surprised when all Janet said was a matter of fact, "Yes." She had been thinking exactly the same thing, so she answered as if she were still talking to herself in her own mind. There was a delay while Janet's exhausted and distracted brain processed what Jason and she had said. That was when she practically exploded with kisses and hugs as she said, "Of course I will marry ya, ya wonderful man!" Things got back to some semblance of normality when, in the process of her enthusiastic reaction, Janet accidentally bumped Jason's wound and he grunted in pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.