Getting Old Is a Bitch - Cover

Getting Old Is a Bitch

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a man who appreciates the joys that he finds in and of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Tom didn't want to appear to be too anxious so he forced himself to wait three days before he phoned Sharon. She sounded very happy that he phoned her. He asked her out to dinner this Saturday and she accepted his invitation. He was eagerly looking forward to this next date with her.

On this second date when she opened the door she looked better and better if that was possible. The dress she was wearing emphasized her womanly curves and had a scooped neckline. The tops of her breasts were deliciously displayed and Tom instantly reminded himself to look in her eyes and not at her breasts. He knew that would be a challenge because she would not have worn such a dress if she didn't want him to look.

He again had a wonderful time and Sharon was a great date. There was some talk about her work. Tom already knew she was a nurse and at what hospital she worked. She said she worked in the cardiac intensive section. Because of her seniority she selected a shift that had her working from eight to five Monday through Friday. She enjoyed her work and while she had been asked many times to become a charge-nurse she said she had declined the offers.

In the car back at her house she again thanked Tom for a very nice time and said she hoped they could do something like this again. He told her she could take that to the bank.

Sharon again reached across the seat and gave him a kiss right on his lips. Tom remembered the last kiss she gave him and met her with his mouth opened. This time the kiss lasted longer and she slipped him a little tongue.

Tom was a little stunned as he watched her walk up the stairs to her townhouse. Things were getting better and better he thought. As he was starting to drive away he drove by Amy's townhouse and noticed that there was a white BMW automobile in her driveway and it wasn't her car.

Tom again forced himself to wait till Thursday before he phoned Sharon. He wanted to appear interested in her but not overly anxious. She sounded very happy that he called. When he asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner with him this Saturday she said yes but instead of going out she invited him over to her place and said she would do the cooking. Tom accepted her offer.

Promptly at six thirty he pressed her door bell button. She opened the door and looked as good as ever in the white silk blouse and dark skirt she was wearing. He presented her with a dozen red roses and a bottle of wine. She thanked him for these gifts by giving him a little kiss on his lips. As she walked away to put the roses in water he appreciated the movement of her fine hips.

"Can you make us a drink?

Tom did as he spotted were the fixings where. Sharon was in the kitchen when he brought her the drink. She seemed very well organized as she went about doing the cooking. They had made some small talk while they had their drinks and finally they sat down to eat.

The meal was delicious with the entrée being a large filet which was so tender that Tom could almost cut it with his fork. Tom complimented Sharon on being a wonderful cook which he could see she appreciated his comments.

After the meal was done Tom insisted they clean up and do the dishes. Sharon said they could wait till tomorrow but Tom was insistent. He told her that there is no reason to wake up the next day and do the clean up. It is much nicer to wake up and not needing to do any clean up.

After everything was cleaned and put away Sharon mentioned that they could finish the wine that was left. They sat in the living room and watched what was left of the NFL game that was on television. All this beauty and her appreciating sports was another plus thought Tom.

The game was shown on the television but Tom's mind wasn't completely on the game as he was more interested in talking to Sharon and she seemed to be of the same mind. Her skirt was half way up her thighs and she made no effort to pull it down.

When the game was over he pressed the power button on the television remote. He turned to Sharon and saw that she also turned and was looking at him. Tom put his arms around her and she came unresistingly to him. They started kissing and both of their tongues were exploring each other's mouth. She was a great kisser he thought with the softest moist lips.

In between kisses he was nibbling on her ear or neck while his hand which was around her was going up and down her back. She was doing the same to him which was giving him chills. They both were enjoying kissing each other. How long they were kissing he didn't know but the time seemed to be flying by.

With the exception of a low quiet moan from Sharon no words were spoken. After one kiss ended Sharon rose from the couch and extended her hand to Tom. Tom rose and took her hand being not quite sure what she wanted. The short walk to the bedroom gave him a solid idea of what she wanted. There she turned and put both of her arms over Tom's shoulders and brought her lips to his to resume their kissing. Her body was up against his and he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest.

She was one great kisser but obviously more was going to be happening because of where she had led him. His hands went down and squeezed her buttocks which caused her to moan into his mouth. His hand found the button tab on the side of her skirt and released it. He pulled down the zipper on her skirt and with both of his hands inserted into the sides of her panties helped them and her skirt descend down her legs.

Her arms left his shoulders and still while kissing Tom her hands went to his belt buckle which she released and then she pulled down the zipper on his pants which caused his pants to drop to the floor. Her hands pulled down his shorts which joined his pants down at his feet. One of Sharon's cool hand circled his warm shaft and gave it a few strokes while her other hand cupped his testicles. He was thankful that he had taken a Viagra when he poured the wine and now he would see if it was all it was touted to be.

Tom broke the kiss and said, "Before I trip and fall and break something why don't we both finish undressing ourselves."

"You were reading my mind."

Tom was pulling of his shoes and socks as he was watching Sharon unbuttoning her blouse. As he was unbuttoning his shirt she was releasing the catch on her bra. He thought that she did have some very nice breasts which in spite of her age only had a little sag to them. When she was naked she pulled back the cover on the bed and laid down on it awaiting him. He soon joined her on the bed and they were back at kissing each other.

His hands were free to roam and they did as they explored her wonderful body. He found that breasts were large and surprisingly firm with the nipples being stiff. His head moved down raining little kisses on her neck and chest and finally arriving at her breasts. There he nibbled on her breasts with his tongue flicking at her nipples. One of his hand slipped down to her parted thighs were he felt only a small tuff of pubic hair as it slipped into her wetness. He momentarily touched her clit which caused her to hesitate in her breathing.

Tom's lips continued his descending journey down her body and they both knew where he was going and both of them were eagerly anticipating his arrival.

As he came to her slit she spread her thighs as wide as she could and raised her knees. Initially he was licking up and down her slit but then he concentrated on her clit. Her hands on his head directed his efforts. He could taste her wetness and smell the scent of an aroused woman. Sharon's hips were moving a little from side to side and then they froze as she had her first orgasm. Tom continued in his efforts and it wasn't that long when she had what appeared to be another orgasm. He continued to worship her and soon judging by her shuddering he thought she was experiencing continuous orgasms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.