Puppy Love

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: I was misunderstood as a child. I was sent away but now I'm back to let her know I have always loved her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   School   .

I was writing this story and thinking about a title for it. The more I wrote, the more I thought of the song 'Puppy Love' sung by Paul Anka and others. There isn't a lot of sex in this story if that's what you are looking for. For all other readers, I hope you enjoy my Summer Love story. A special 'Thank You' to WanderingScot for his editing of this story.

To tell my story I have to go back to my childhood. I was the youngest of six kids born to my parents. My sister Marie was my closest sibling in age and is eight years older than me.

My best friend in my early years from as far back as I could remember up to around age ten was Jordan. She and her family lived next door. Since my siblings were so much older than me I spent my time with Jordan. We played games at her house or mine.

We played in the park, rode our bikes and often just sat and talked. We walked to school together and after school we did homework and colored in our books and sometimes we watched TV.

We tried playing basketball, catch and running, things like that but Jordan always beat me. She was so athletic and I wasn't good at sports at all. She always smiled but never threw it in my face.

Our parents never minded us being together because we stayed out of their hair and were always easy to find. I can honestly look back over my life and say that she was the only girl I ever loved.

I did good in school and never had a problem until the fourth grade. The following summer my life took a drastic change. Jordan's parents bought a house about two miles away. They moved and took my best friend with them.

"And they called it puppy love, Oh, I guess they'll never know.

How a young heart really feels, And why I love her so."

I cried the day they moved. My parents tried to console me but I knew I had lost my playmate and best friend. I saw her when school started back up in the fall but it wasn't the same. I talked to her whenever I got a chance but we didn't even have the same classes together.

I began to change. I started causing trouble at school. My parents took me to a doctor who said I had ADD (attention deficit disorder). It's hard to believe that I was in the fifth grade before they found out the reason I had this problem was because I was totally bored with school.

I used to do pranks all the time. I would write on the desks or hide the teachers study books. One day I took the teachers test answers when she walked out of the room. I put it in my desk and after the test we had recess. When we returned the teacher had her test answers back. Someone squealed on me. I was taken to the Principal's office and my parents were called.

I was expelled for a week. I tried to explain that it was just a prank but no one believed me. I aced the test but ended up with an F. My parents talked to the Principal and explained about my ADD. I guess he felt sorry for me and did allow me back in class.

After Jordan's parents found out she was told to stay away from me because I was trouble. She told me she felt sorry for me and still liked me but couldn't go against her parents.

It was about a month later when I was so mad that I did something really foolish. After I saw Jordan talking and smiling with Brent, another kid in class, I pulled the fire alarm.

I was immediately expelled and I was taken to a juvenile detention center. My parents were called and I was released in their custody. I didn't know why I did it. I guess I was mad at the world. I never felt quite the same since my parents started making me take that medication. I had trouble thinking straight.

The following week Mrs. Matthews came by our house to see me. She was the assistant Principal at the elementary school. She must have talked to me for a good hour asking me all kinds of questions. I answered them as honesty as I could.

She asked my parents a number of questions also. I know they were very worried about me and what about my schooling? Where could I go? Who would accept me?

Mrs. Matthews asked my parents to do her a favor and she might be able to help me out. She asked them to stop giving me the ADD medication for three days. She wanted me to take a test on Friday and said that I needed a clear head.

Mom and Dad asked all kinds of questions. Mrs. Matthews answered them as best she could. She had some books for me to look through and to study as much as I could till Friday. She told my parents and me that she needed to know where I would fit in according to my intelligence.

Mom got mad at her and told her that I wasn't retarded in any way. Mrs. Matthews calmed my mom down and told her that she thought I was just the opposite and that I was a gifted child.

I will admit that I was scared. I couldn't go back to my school and I knew my parents tried their best with me. They raised five other kids without a problem. I told Mrs. Matthews that I would try my best.

My parents both worked so I went to one of my brother's house while my parents were at work. I could read pretty fast and studied the books that were left for me. They were all general studies, Math, English, History and Science.

My brother's wife asked me if I was able to read these books since I was just in the fifth grade. I told her that I never had any trouble reading. I always did my homework without any help. I don't know if she believed me but I went ahead and read the books.

I continued to read them when I got home. My parents were surprised that I could understand what I was reading. I guess since they were always so busy raising a large family that they didn't know how smart I really was. I was never a problem and was always an all A student till this year.

On Friday Mrs. Matthews took me back to the school and had me sit in a classroom and handed me a test. "Jeffrey, just answer all the questions that you can. No one expects you to finish the test. You'll have four hours to answer as many questions as you can."

I liked Mrs. Matthews. She seemed like a very special lady. She walked out of the room and said she would check on me about every half hour. If I got tired I could take a short break.

I really wanted to try and do well. I knew I hurt my family and they didn't deserve it. I felt more clear-headed also since I was taken off the medication for a few days. I actually finished the test within the allotted time. Mrs. Matthews didn't seem all that surprised. She told me she knew I could do it.

It was Wednesday of the following week that Mrs. Matthews had me and my parents come to the school to talk with her and a man from another school.

Mrs. Matthews spoke first. "Mr. and Mrs. Miller this is John Yang, an administrator at the school for the gifted in Washington D.C. He's here to talk to you about Jeffrey."

"Is there something wrong with Jeffrey? You said he was normal, his grades have always been good." My Mom was in panic mode, I just sat and listened.

"There is nothing wrong with Jeffrey. It fact it is quite the opposite. He is a very gifted student," said Mr. Yang.

"You don't mean he's autistic do you?" asked my Dad.

"No, quite the contrary. He has the intelligence of a genius. His diagnosis of ADD was incorrect. After looking over his records I could see that he is bored; he doesn't enjoy school because it is too easy for him."

"How do you know this?" asked Mom.

"The test I gave him which he completed was the test we give adults who want to get their GED's. It's equal to a high school diploma. Jeffrey passed the exam with flying colors. Granted he missed some questions but it was only because he had never taken some of the courses," explained Mrs. Matthews.

"So what do we do now?" asked my mother.

Mr. Yang spoke. "I would like for Jeffrey to come to our school for the gifted in Washington D.C. We work with each student and give them mental challenges to use their gifts. We do our best to help them learn what their gifts are and let them choose their own futures."

"What about school and he would have to be away from home if he lived in D.C." Mom had tears in her eyes.

"Mrs. Miller, Jeffrey is special and I mean that in a good way. He has the intelligence of a genius but needs to be challenged. It won't happen in a regular school," replied Mrs. Matthews.

Mr. Yang went on to explain the school. It was only gifted kids that attended. Approximately sixty in all at any given time. They would first finish any required classes needed for graduating only it would be done in a minimum amount of time. Then they would be tested in different areas of interest to them to which they could apply themselves for a future vocation.

Dad asked about the costs. He was told that the school is paid for by mentors and alumni. Major corporations gave the school whatever they needed hoping that the gifted students would be choosing their particular companies in the future.

The bad part was I would be away from home for the first two months trial period getting acquainted with the program. I would be able to talk to and e-mail my parents but no visitations until the trial period was over. After that I could go home and visit or my parents could come see me a weekend each month. I could also go home for all holidays.

Mom had asked Mrs. Matthews what she thought since she was instrumental in starting this alternative approach.

"Mrs. Miller, I noticed when I read Jeffrey's folder that he has always been an outstanding student. Basically, after losing his friend Jordan he became bored and inattentive. I know this program is wonderful. You see, I'm a graduate of the school for the gifted."

"Not to belittle you but you are just an assistant Principal," replied Mom.

Mrs. Mathews smiled at mom. "No offense taken. I wanted a normal life and family just like you. I have that. But what most people don't know is that I have written over fifteen educational books that are now used all across the country. I write under an alias so I can live this normal life and still help others. That's how I spotted Jeffrey's gift."

My Mom apologized to Mrs. Matthews and told her that we would like to go home and discuss it. They did say they needed our answer by Friday and I would be leaving on Monday to attend the new school if we agreed.

We went home and my parents discussed it with me. I didn't want to leave my family but I had burned too many bridges in my young life and was lucky I wasn't in a reform school. Together we made the decision that it was best for me to go to the school for the gifted.

On my last day in public school I went in and cleaned out my locker. Classes must have just been dismissed for the hallways were full of kids. Most were staring at me as they walked by.

When I saw Jordan staring at me I couldn't resist what I did next. I ran up to her and kissed her right on the mouth. It was the first time I had ever kissed a girl. It was just something I always wanted to do. Some of the kids laughed but looking back she never pushed me away or even said anything.

I walked away knowing I had accomplished one of my goals in life, to kiss Jordan Ames. Word got around that I must be a trouble maker or some kind of kook. None of the kids believed the 'I was a gifted kid' story.


Mom told my brothers and sisters what was happening and they all came to see me before I left on Monday. They said they always thought there was something special about me.

I cried the day I left. I loved my parents but I just was going down the wrong path and knew I had to change directions. Luckily for me Mrs. Matthews noticed this in me or it would have been hard to tell where I would have ended up. I was just a bored, spoiled child. It was hard to totally blame my parents because I was one of six kids. All my sisters and brothers were smart but for some reason, only God knows, I was the only one with special gifts.

The first couple of weeks were really hard but I knew I had to try. I missed my family and Jordan. We had some strict rules to follow but we did have freedoms. I spent a lot of time on the computer and in the library. I found out I really did like to learn. The instructors were mainly there to help us focus.

I found that once I applied myself I could do just about anything. I was the trouble maker and cocky kid in public grade school but it soon changed when I was placed in the gifted school. I was one of the youngest kids accepted in this school. As I mentioned, there were about sixty students in all at the school for the gifted ranging from me at age eleven to those around nineteen.

I soon learned my place. Acting up with these students would just be stupid. I decide to give it my all, study and learn all I could. Everything came so easy to me.

After a couple of months my trial period was over and my parents came to see me. Because I was no longer taking medication I could see and understand everything so much more clearly.

A couple of constants in my life were my siblings. Since I was the youngest of the six of us they always stuck up for me. The other constant in my young life was Jordan. We started in kindergarten together. She always treated me nicely. I always told everyone she was my girlfriend except her. Now she was gone.

I did make friends at the new school. There were two students to a room, and my room-mate was Kim. He was Asian, actually from Vietnam. We got to be good friends. He was going to study medicine, as his dream was that of becoming a doctor. I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Everything was so new to me. I just loved learning.

I could read fast but I was taught how to speed read. I'll try and explain a little about my memory. I also found out that I had a photographic (eidetic) memory. Whatever I saw or read I could remember. Put that with being able to read a book in a matter of minutes and you'll get an idea of what I could learn.

The school taught me how to focus and remember things. I knew the sky was the limit for me. Unfortunately I could remember all my great times with Jordan but as difficult as it was, I had to put those thoughts behind me and get on with my life.

I was away from my family for a month at a time. I would get to go home one weekend a month and on special occasions. I was quite lonely so I spent all my time reading everything I could. It also made me a better person, even though I was just a kid, when I was home.

At home I was still the kid brother. I still had a sister in high school and two brothers and a sister in college. As long as I was able to read through their books first, I could help them with their assignment.

I wouldn't just do their homework for them but I would help them. My sisters hated math so I showed them short cuts on how to do problems. They told me I ought to be a teacher. It made me smile. I would also read and edit their reports. My brothers got mad when I used a red marker and corrected their papers because then they would have to do them over. At the end of the day they always thanked me.

I did have a friend from my old school who I saw when I came home to visit. My friend Brad knew I was smarter than most kids. He said that the kids at school figured I was in a boys school for kids who caused trouble. Others thought I was in a school for the slow learners and handicapped. I guess everyone has their idea of gifted.

I laughed and told Brad the truth. I did help him with his homework. I explained to him that learning how to study was half the work. Over the years we did keep in touch.


Let me jump a few years here. When I turned sixteen the school told me that there wasn't much more they could teach me. They put me in contact with a number of companies that were interested in me working for them.

I guess you could say I moved back home but I was in college a hundred miles away. At least I could make it home more often now. My old classmates would be in high school. I was working on two different college degrees - one in computer programming, and the other in criminal science.

Talk about feeling out of place. Other students in my class were at least nineteen or twenty. Again I was back to being called names like nerd and geek.

Physically I was a normal sized guy. I looked like any other sixteen year old that you would see on the street but in college I stood out like a sore thumb. I wasn't developed athletically like others at college so I stayed away from sports. I did try to go to a few parties but a few of the guys would just make fun of me.

The girls thought I was cute but more like their little brother. Dating was pretty much out of the questions. I finally went to one party on my eighteenth birthday and was given a few drinks. My body really couldn't handle it and I became drunk pretty quickly.

I don't know why I even went to the party. I guess I just wanted to celebrate my eighteen birthday. I really did want to blend in. The problem was the party crowd was not the same as the nerds or geeks that I was friends with.

Some guys sent over a girl that was known to be a real sleaze. When she found out I was had never had sex she decided to deflower me. There I was buck naked, drunk as hell, lying on the floor. This gal, Sylvia got between my legs and gave me a blowjob. I must have come in twenty seconds. I was really embarrassed and heard everyone laughing.

Sylvia laughed and said she was going to get hers. She took off her shorts and sat on my face and had me eat her pussy. I honestly have to say I didn't like it. She smelled gross and tasted even worse. What I couldn't believe was she reversed herself so she could jack me off to get hard again while sitting on my face. When I got hard again she moved down and began to fuck me. It lasted much longer this time.

After I shot my wad, everyone laughed and clapped. Sylvia stood up and took a bow. I got up, grabbed my clothes and took them in another room, got dressed, then staggered back to my room.


One thing I forgot to mention. I never forgot Jordan. Some weekends when I was home I went to a few of Jordan's games. She played volleyball, basketball and girl's softball. I couldn't make it to many games but I would go to one whenever I could. Brad knew I had liked her in grade school and got me a schedule of all the schools sports events.

I never told anyone I still loved her. Who would have believed me anyway. Even when I went to her games I always sat in the back and out of the way. No one knew me and I usually sat on the visitors side. I'll always remember her.

"And they called it puppy love, just because we're in our teens.

Tell them all, please tell them it isn't fair, To take away my only dream."

At nineteen I actually had two degrees. One in criminal science, and the other in computer programming. I was now considering taking a course in Teaching. I was hoping to someday help other students achieve their goals.

I had moved back home. I might mention that my parents had moved into a nicer house but it was still close enough to our town and all my siblings. I lived in a really nice room above the garage. It was perfect for me. I had the peace and quiet I needed to run my business.


Before I explain my business I need to tell you about what happened last year. I received a call from Mrs. Matthews. She was now the high school Superintendent. It was good to hear from her, after all it was she that changed my life.

She asked me if I could do her a favor and tutor students at the high school. I asked her why me and who were they. She said it was members of the football team. The Coach was worried that at least six of his players may not qualify due to their poor scholastic average.

I talked to her for awhile and when I made my next trip home I had a talk with Coach Harrison.

"Coach, what do you expect of me if I may ask? I will tutor any of the players but I will not do their homework for them."

"Jeff, I don't know you but you were very highly recommended by Mrs. Matthews. I do expect each and every player to do their own work. It's just that with all the practice, tests and all these new government program requirements I'm afraid some of my boys may not make it.

"What I have in mind is that after the next practice on Saturday, you can help some of them with subjects that they are falling behind in. I have to include all the team in the first meeting and those that want your tutoring can tell us."

So that's what we did. Coach called his whole team into the gym after their practice. I told them my name and that I would be willing to tutor any players that needed help through the football season. I made sure that they knew that I wouldn't do their homework for them but I would help them understand their assignment and correct any papers and reports.

For those who needed help during the week, they could e-mail me their assignments and I would correct and explain any changes that I made. I would be there every Saturday for those who needed any one on one face time.

A few of the guys I knew back in the fifth grade and I was sure they remembered me. Brent asked me if I was the Jeff that got expelled in the fifth grade.

"Listen, I'm not here to tell you my life story. I'm here to help anyone who needs help. This is not mandatory for anyone. I am knowledgeable and versed on most any subject. It's up to you if you feel you can use the help."

The jackass Brent spoke up again. "Ok, if you are so smart; who won the first super bowl?"

"It was played on 1/15/67. Kansas City lost to Green Bay 35 to 10. The Coaches were Hank Stram and Vince Lombardi. It was played at L.A. Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA. The most valuable player was Bart Starr. Any other questions?" I said as I looked straight at Brent.

"Good guess, I knew that," he said as his friends laughed at him. "I don't need your help, I have a girl that will help me and she is much cuter." He got up and walked out.

After answering a number of questions from some of the other players most of them left. They really didn't need tutoring but we had to offer it to everyone. I ended up with twelve players. I gave them my e-mail address and went over the rules once more.

I was surprised how many papers I had to correct when I got back to my dorm. I did all my corrections in red and explained what was wrong to each player. Over the weeks some of these players thanked me and I could tell they were really trying.

When I talked with them after the game I showed them ways to remember dates for history and the difference of when to use different words like saw/seen, hear/here. Also how to use the times tables to find their answers quicker in math.

At the end of the season the coach thanked me. I had also searched through the archives of football and sent him some of the greatest plays ever made. Many of them were trick plays and hadn't been used for years.

He ended up using a few of them and his school made it to the regional finals for the first time ever. They didn't win but it was the farthest the school had ever made it.

Some players asked me after their season was over if I would continue tutoring them. They wanted to further their education after high school. That made me feel like I had really made a difference.


Since I was now back at home I knew I had to see Jordan. Brad, my friend had told me that Jordan had broken up with her boyfriend Brent. He didn't know why but I didn't care. I just hoped she would talk with me.

I went to her final soft ball game and after it was over I went down to the field. She was talking to some of her friends when I approached the fence. When she looked at me she had an odd look on her face. I called out to her, "Jordan, may I see you for a minute?"

She and a couple of her girlfriends walked over to me. "Jeffrey, is it really you? I heard that you might be back in town." She didn't look ecstatic to see me. "How long have you been back?" she asked.

"I've been here on weekends to help tutor a few people, but only recently moved back," I replied.

"So it's true. I heard that you were tutoring a number of players of the football team. I really didn't believe it."

"No one was supposed to know. I guess your boyfriend Brent doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

"Brent is not my boyfriend. I dated him a few times and have known him just about all my life, but don't call him my boyfriend."

"Sorry, it's just what I was told."

"So, what is it you want?" Her friends were still just standing there looking at me.

"I would like to know if I could take you to your prom, unless you already have a date." She looked at me totally shocked.

"What? Jeffrey, what are you thinking? I haven't seen you for at least nine or ten years. Why on God's green earth would you ask me to the prom?"

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if I should be honest with her but I went for broke. "Because I'm still in love with you," I answered. Her friends all looked shocked.

I continued. "Jordan, have dinner with me tonight at Josie's diner and I will explain everything to you and answer all your questions. You have to believe me that most people don't know my past at all, they are all wrong. I'll meet you there at seven."

I turned and walked away. I could hear her friends asking her all kind of questions as I walked away. "Jordan, who is he?" "Are you going to show up?" "Is he the crazy guy from grade school?" Actually one girl said, "I think he's kind of cute and if he's the guy that helped the football team out, I hear he's really smart." I have to admit that made me smile.

"I cry each night my tears for you, My tears are all in vain.

I'll hope and I'll pray that maybe someday, You'll be back in my arms once again."

I was at the diner fifteen minutes early. I got a booth in the corner. I even ordered dinner for us. Now I just hoped she would show up. I knew this was a giant step but what did I have to lose. If she didn't show then I knew I'd just have to deal with it.

I looked up at the clock and it was exactly seven when the door opened and in walked Jordan but she was followed in by four of her girlfriends. She looked over at me and said something to her friends. They all sat in a booth away from where I was and Jordan came over and sat down.

"Ok Jeffrey," she was the only person that still called me that. I didn't mind, in fact I kind of liked it. "What do you want and why am I really here?"

"I've never lied to you, ever, Jordan. I really want to take you to your prom and I asked you here for dinner because I owed it to you."

"What do you mean you owe me a dinner? What on earth are you talking about," she asked.

"One thing at a time. When we were in the fourth grade I promised you a dinner at Josie's diner. I'm here to pay my debt."

Right then the waitress came out and brought us both a hot dog along with some macaroni and cheese. Also two root beers. I saw a slight smile come across Jordan's face. She must have remembered.

"How did you remember how I liked my hot dogs?" she asked. Hers had mustard and relish. She never liked onions.

"I remember everything about you. As I said, I have always loved you and always will. I know you don't feel the same about me right now but all I want is a chance."

"Jeffrey, this is just too fast. Just seeing you is a surprise. I'm having a hard time figuring out why I even came here tonight." Her friends could probably overhear our conversation but I didn't mind.

"Jordan, I just want to tell you the truth about my life. I'm not the insane delinquent person I've been made out to be. In fact you might be happy to know that I am quite intelligent."

We began eating our dinner. She took a sip of her soda and smiled. She shook her head probably knowing I remembered root beer as her favorite.

"How can you remember everything? According to some of the kids at school the tutor was a brain. Were you really the tutor Jeffrey?"

"Yes I was and I'm still helping a few guys out so they can get accepted in college. I do remember everything about us.

"Whenever we played catch or would run and even playing basketball you always beat my butt?" I moaned as she laughed. "Well, I'm still not good at sports. I know everything about sports statistics but I'm just not good at playing sports. You on the other hand play volleyball, basketball and softball."

"How do you know that?" asked Jordan.

"Over the past few years if I was home and you had a game I would go to it."

"Were you stalking me? I never remember seeing you at any games?" she looked nervous.

"No, I never stalked you. That's why I never came up to you. I didn't make very many games and I always sat on the visitor's side. Boy, you are so good in sports."

I decided to go back and tell her more about our childhood. I hoped she would remember how much I always cared for her.

"Do you remember when we were going to elope? We were six years old. We told my mom and she packed us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and gave us each a Twinkie cake and a can of juice. We walked half way around the block." Jordan was laughing and continued the story.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.