The Ladies Club -- Private Session - Cover

The Ladies Club -- Private Session

by Jehoram

Copyright© 2010 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Joe, Bret, and Anne give Maria a birthday surprise, and discover the joys of polyamory.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"That's what I want when my turn comes up to host the club again," Maria said one night, after we'd made love.

"What's that, dear?"

"A mouth on each nipple, and one on my clit."

As it turned out, she didn't have to wait that long. And here's how it happened.

It was one of those mornings when Maria and I both woke up horny. Usually I wake up with a hard-on, which disappears by the time I've slipped on my robe and headed for the bathroom. But Maria woke up first, and began playing with my cock to arouse me, in more ways than one.

"Honey, can't I pee first?" I protested.

"Not today. Today I make you suffer for a while." Saying this, she traced her finger up and down my cock's hard six inches, pinching her nipple with her free hand. Figuring that two can play that game, I slipped my own hand down toward her shaved pussy and let my finger run up and down her labia, stopping just before her clit, slipping it back down to the entrance of her vagina, then up again. She was already wet; she'd either had a hell of a wet dream or had been masturbating before I woke up. We lay that way for a while, wanking each other off while our mouths explored each other's neck. Eventually she rolled over onto her back, her heavy breasts flat against her chest, and she spread her legs. That was my signal to lie on top of her and press the cap of my cock into her pussy, feeling her inner lips against it. "Tease!" she cried, attempting to take more of it into her, but I kept backing away, just keeping the cap inside. She sighed and locked her legs around me, begging for more cock, and I gave it to her, a half an inch at a time. When I was three inches in, I felt her cunt muscles grab it. "Gotcha!" she giggled.

"Oh, how shall I ever escape!" I protested in a falsetto voice, provoking more giggles. In a deep, gruff voice, she growled, "You'll never escape, my little friend. You must remain captive in my cave forever!"

"Very well, then," I said, and suddenly thrust the remaining three inches into her. I felt her grab me all the harder as we giggled and mock-wrestled. This was a game we often played, especially on weekend mornings when we had nothing planned. I loved this woman for her marvelous sense of play, in bed as well as out of bed. It was natural for her to gravitate to sex games as she got older, and now that she had a couple of dozen people to play them with, she was bolder than ever.

Echoing her growls, I began pumping in and out, and her giggles turned into deep breaths. I climaxed before she did, but she wasn't far behind, which was a good thing just then, because no sooner did she give a final gasp than the phone on the nightstand rang.

The caller ID told us it was Bret and Anne, one of the couples who joined us in sex games at the Ladies Club (in fact, it was Anne who had founded the club). So Maria picked up the phone and hit the speaker button.

"You were lucky you didn't call a minute before," she said. "We wouldn't have answered the phone."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Anne said. "Were you still asleep?"

"No," I said. "We were fucking. Maria just came."

"JOE!" Maria cried in mock surprise.

"Well, it's not that Bret and Anne don't fuck. We know they do. Sometimes they even fuck each other."

We heard Anne laugh at the other end of the line. "As a matter of fact, we just finished fucking, too. Bret's in the bathroom, and I'm here on the bed with his cum dribbling out of me, making a mess."

The mention of the bathroom brought me back to reality, and I excused myself, now that my cock was ready to perform its other function again. When I came back, Maria had her robe on. "Breakfast?" she said.

"Sure. What did Anne have to say, except to brag about her love life?"

"Well, the call was more serious than that. Anne was calling on her cell phone from a hotel. They had a fire in their house yesterday."

"What? Are you kidding?"

"I wish. They're fine, but the house had a lot of smoke damage and it'll be months before they can move back in."

"Well, we have two spare bedrooms we're not using. How about having them use one of them for a while, until they get on their feet again?"

"Actually, I think that would work. Anne works less than a block from me, and we have the same hours, and we both go to the gym after work. We could car-pool. And with the pressure off, Bret could take his time getting their house back in shape."

We continued to discuss the matter. It never occurred to us that there might be a personality conflict. Anne and Maria had known each other for years, and Bret was as easy-going a guy as you could hope to meet. Besides, I'd fucked Anne at the Ladies Club functions and showered with Bret afterwards, and that give you an intimacy you don't usually get with people you haven't known long.

But that brought up another question, which I asked them when they came over that afternoon to discuss the possibilities further.

"Do you guys still swing?" I asked. "I'm not sure that Maria and I are ready for that scene."

"Don't worry about that," Anne replied. "We're through with that. Too many worries. It's just the Ladies Club now."

"We'll keep our sex to ourselves, and to our bedroom," Bret added. "We don't want to rock any boats."

"What do you think?" I asked Maria.

"Let's give it a try for a month or so. If it works out, we'll keep on with it for a while. If not, at least you've had a month where you didn't have to worry about a roof over your head."

So we shook hands and sealed the deal, and they moved in the following day. We were all surprised at how well we worked together, taking turns with the cooking. Since Bret was a professional contractor, we gave him some of the fix-up projects that had needed attention since we bought the place some months ago. He was an excellent craftsman.

I do have to admit there was some sexual tension, though. I often found myself lusting after Anne, whose tight petite body and come-hither lips would send any man reaching for his cock. And although Maria had to drop her habit of running around the house naked, she often would often wear nothing but a bra and panties, and after a few days Anne followed suit. I often caught Bret staring at Maria's voluptuous figure with a faraway look in his eyes. To be honest, I caught Anne staring at her the same way. It was strange ... we'd seen each other naked plenty of times at the games, but seeing the girls half-clothed somehow made it more erotic. To make things worse, Bret and Anne were noisy lovers, and when their climaxes came, the whole house knew about it. (Not that Maria and I were as quiet as mice, you understand.)

The whole thing came to a head one night when Anne and I found ourselves in the kitchen at the same time, sharing a glass of wine. We had both been making love with our partners and we were in a state of post-coital bliss. As we stood up to say our good-nights, she tugged at the belt of my bathrobe and opened it, letting her own robe fall open, and we did a lingering full-frontal hug and good-night kiss. It was more tenderness than lust; after what we'd just been through, there wasn't much lust left in either of us. But this display of affection left my head spinning. This was a different Anne, a softer and more romantic Anne, from the one I'd humped so energetically and publicly at the Club meetings.

There were only two ways to address this problem: live with the tension or succumb to it. I decided to force the issue after a couple of weeks, when the ladies were gone.

"Bret, Maria's birthday is Saturday, and there's something I'd like to ask of you and Anne."

"You want to have some time alone? No problem."

"It's not that. After the last Ladies Club meeting, Maria told me about a fantasy she's had, about getting pleasured orally by three people. That's not the sort of thing the club can accommodate, but the three of us could do it. Are you game?"

Bret was silent for a minute. "Well, that kind of crosses a line that we drew when we moved in here. But I'd go for it, and I think Anne would go for it. The question is: how do you feel about it? It's one thing for me to be getting Maria off in the course of our games, but to do it here in your own house ... I mean, would it stop with oral sex? Would we go further? Would we regret it?"

It was my turn to be reflective. After a while, I spoke again.

"I'd thought of that. There's all sorts of ways that this could go ... you and Maria, me and Anne, Maria and Anne, maybe even you and me, which I know you'd like even though I haven't done it with a guy before. But we're all mature people. I'd like to try it, at least this thing with Maria's birthday wish, and after that we'll see where it goes."

"It's funny," Bret mused. "In our swinging days, we'd do a lot of wife-swapping. I never thought I'd be going back to that. But it's different now. I care for you and Maria in a way I've never cared for those other couples. With them it was just fucking, and we'd never really socialize with them in any other context. But we live with you guys, we've come to know you as people, and we really like you. In a way, it's like having two spouses ... three spouses, actually, counting you, and something is telling me that it's dangerous territory. But like you say, we're mature people. If it turns out bad for one of us, we should be honest enough to face it like adults. Let's try it. I'll ask Anne."

And he did, and Anne liked the idea, too. So Bret and I made the arrangements.

After dinner on Saturday, Anne and Bret "went out for the evening," leaving Maria and me at home. (They didn't get far before they circled back and let themselves in quietly at the back door. Then, when Maria was in the bathtub, they crept back into their room, stripped naked, and cuddled while they waited for my knock on the door.)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.