Three Moments in Time - Cover

Three Moments in Time

Copyright© 2010 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I had three chances to change my future. I could go back to three moments of my past for only a week each time. What I chose and what I did could shape how I decided to use my other moments. All because I rescued Bob.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Time Travel  

I groggily stood on my feet with the aide of helping hands. I was vaguely aware of fur, a lot of fur.

I was back!

"Bob?"

"Yes?" the leader answered.

"I did it!" I exclaimed. Right now I had a vague recollection of Kim being in my life all through college and into my adulthood. Yes!

"We'll take you to your room to rest." Two bigfoots helped me walk while Bob followed along.

I felt incredibly happy. I couldn't wait to experience the fullness of my new life. "I think I'm married now ... to Kim."

"Don't try to concentrate. Just let your memories come."

We reached my room. I lay down on the mat and closed my eyes.

Bob and the other two left silently.

I could see it in my mind! Kim and I getting married. I stood proudly as Kim walked down the aisle in her wedding dress. She looked stunningly beautiful. What an awesome day! Oh and now I could see that we lived in the very same apartment I lived in now. Oh and I wasn't just a worker in my job but I was a mid-level manager. I was making decent money! I also learned to be more outgoing with other people. I wasn't the total inept person anymore. Married! Kim was my wife! Yes! I couldn't wait to see her. I couldn't wait to make love to her in this timeline.

What beautiful memories I now had. I had the perfect life. There was nothing to change now.


I cried out so loudly that I woke myself up.

"No. No!" I stammered.

A crush of memories hit me.

Oh, please, no! I didn't! How could I? Please! It had to be wrong!

I had the distinct memory of cheating on Kim with Amanda. When Kim discovered my ongoing affair, she rightfully left me. I once more was single and lived alone. I was a shell of a man just like before I ever knew of a bigfoot named Bob. I could barely breathe. The pain in my chest hurt too much. I curled up in a fetal position on the mat and sobbed. I never wept so hard in my life. I threw away the best thing to ever happen in my life - loving Kim. My body convulsed. I hurt so awful and it was all my own doing. It was all my fault!

I knew exactly what I needed to do for my third moment in time. I had to NOT cheat on Kim with Amanda. How difficult could that be?


I was still shaken and distraught the next day but I felt much better than I did when I had the memory revelation. I had a strategy so that helped me feel better. When I returned after my week in the past everything would be okay. I would be with my Kim.

The bigfoots finished the preparation then I lay down in the tube ready to wake up in the past. I chose to arrive on the week of my infidelity.

My memory was clear. Kim was already out on a Sunday morning. She was going to be gone all day with a girlfriend. I had known Amanda for a while since she lived in the same apartment complex Kim and I did. Amanda was lonely and flirtatious and very pretty. Like any guy I played along. I liked it and I was not the shy, inept guy I used to be so by that afternoon I was in bed with her. I had sex with Amanda.

My plan was simple. I wouldn't be home on Sunday. I'd be gone all day so I would never run into her and my male hormones had no chance to take over.

"Ready?" Bob asked.

"Ready," I confirmed. I felt confident.


I woke up in a strange but familiar room. It took a second for me to realize that it was my apartment but that it was decorated differently. Actually the difference was that my bedroom had decorations. There were pictures on the wall, nice little frills on the curtains, and pretty knick-knacks on the dressers. There were two dressers. That was a big difference.

I turned my head to my right and Kim slept peacefully next to me. She was so beautiful. We were both 25 and married three years, right out of college.

I lifted the covers and she was naked. Kim was a mature woman now and even more beautiful than ever. My cock hardened at the sight of my wife's body. My wife! Such an exciting thought!

I moved on top of Kim and she woke up.

"Last night wasn't enough for you?" she said as a semi-tease.

"Never with you."

I kissed her and maneuvered my penis into position then pushed into her.

I had my memories but now for the first time I made love to my wife. What a wonderful experience and it was further enhanced with the knowledge that Kim was mine. We were joined together not only physically but in so many ways.

We made love and we came almost at the same time. We were in tune with each other.

Afterwards, Kim said, "I'm going to shower. You remember I'm going out with Tara today."

"I do."

"Are you going to survive without me?"

"I'll try. I might go to the mall."

"To get what?"

"Just to look around."

She looked at me like I was strange. I guess it was a strange thing for a guy to stay. We hunted and brought it back. We didn't enjoy browsing the stores like women did.

"I need to get new shoes," I lied.

She nodded. That made much more sense to her.

When Kim headed out, I forced myself to hang around my ... make that OUR apartment until about lunch time. I got something to eat at the mall food court then wandered around and it was so much harder to walk aimlessly than I expected. I returned home around four.

Where my reserved parking spot was located required me to walk past the pool and damn if it wasn't Amanda getting out of the pool right then. She looked absolutely killer in her bikini with her wet body.

"Hi," she said, flashing a friendly smile.

"Uh ... hi." I just stupidly stood there and stared at her. She didn't seem to mind and even seemed to like it. "Nice seeing you again." Why did I have to say "seeing"? Ugh!

"Nice to see you," she replied.

I headed to my apartment. Kim wasn't back yet but she should be soon. Why did I lust for Amanda? That's all it was - lust. My Kim was more beautiful and she reached my heart deeply. The only deepness I had with Amanda was a desire to be deep in her pussy but I constantly enjoyed that with Kim.

It was weird but before I was too inept to have any girl but now in this timeline I knew I could have many girls including Amanda but I didn't want anyone but Kim. She was the best. Why did I even entertain the thought about being with Amanda? Stupid, stupid, stupid!


The week was awesome. I went to work and the only time I saw Amanda was Wednesday coming home. She gave me a little wave as she entered her apartment and I did a polite wave back. Every night - every wonderful night - I made love to Kim and I loved her even more than ever as we talked in the evenings and shared our lives together. I was the most fortunate man ever. I had the very best partner and lover.

Before I knew it, it was Saturday and it was my last day in this timeline.


Kim worked today. Before she left she asked, "Will you take care of the laundry today?"

"Sure!" I said. That would be easy. With her clothes I had twice as many to do than when I was single but it would still be a simple project to do today.

I finally started a couple of loads in the laundry room in the late morning. I felt lazy and mindlessly watched TV.

By early afternoon, I had our last two loads in dryers but I forgot about them when I became distracted watching golf and I don't even like golf.

When I returned to the laundry room, my clothes were thrown onto a table so someone else could use the dryers. I couldn't blame whoever did it. I hated when someone left their clothes in a dryer when I needed to use it and I had done the same thing.

The door to the laundry room was right next to the gate to the pool. As I stepped out of the laundry room, Amanda stepped out of the pool and damn if she wasn't in that hot bikini again.

"Hi, Travis," she said with that friendly smile of hers.

"Uh ... hi," I stammered. "How are you?"

"Okay. Bored. I don't have anybody right now. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and I feel really lonely. I wish I had someone just to talk to."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I sympathized. Amanda shrugged and I noticed her breasts move with the motion. I forced my eyes back up. "See you around."

I walked off. I had a boner and that wasn't good.

I had just set the laundry basket on the kitchen table when there was a knock I opened the front door and it was Amanda.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.