A Penny for Your Thoughts
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As a young boy, a lightning strike which nearly takes his life, leaves him instead with a most unusual ability.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had just a little over an hour before everyone arrived at the meeting that Gayleen and I had arranged. Mostly friends, people we knew who were at least minimally in a position to invest a little bit in my idea anyway. A few others, contacts that the friends knew, and who thought might also be interested in at least hearing me out. No more than twenty or so ... but it was a start at least.

I had of course planted a few subtle hints, suggestions going in. Carol as well as Susan would of course be attending, and then people they also knew. Their enthusiasm bringing in others, each one of course I would personally meet and greet at the door. There would be a lot of Bic flicks as I did that, though I'd already promised myself that I wouldn't coerce anyone into investing outside of their own free will. What I would do however, is suggest they listen with an open mind, digest what I had to say, to offer, and then let things go from there. Hopefully, we'd get at least half of them to invest in the prospect I was offering.

In the meantime however, with everything set out and prepared for their arrival, refreshments, cocktails, and a neatly prepared proposal for each one to read through at their leisure afterwards, Gayleen and I were enjoying a little pre-meeting stress relief.

One of the nice side effects from all this, was the fact that Gayleen had a real penchant for sucking my cock all of a sudden. It was almost to the point that every free moment we had, she was taking it into her mouth, even if it was for two seconds, as silly as that may sound. Though those two seconds at times, even then were heavenly, if not at times a bit dangerous in retrospect. We'd once gone in to the Bank where I again was hoping to secure a loan. The loan officer had left us sitting there briefly while he went out to grab some forms we'd need to fill out. The moment he left his office, Gayleen turned to me, that now all too familiar look in her eyes. Ever since we'd gotten down to real business, the excitement of doing this perhaps had affected her in other ways. Not that I minded of course.

"Let me see your cock!" She'd demanded.

"What? Here?" Although I was already unzipping even before I had answered her. Like I said, this wasn't the first two-second blowjob I'd ever been given. There'd been several, elevators, climbing in and out of the car, rounding the corner in the isle at the grocery store, once getting a two-second hand job in line at a checkout counter if you can believe it. I'd only once had to "glimmer" anyone ... as Gayleen and I now referred to it when an older woman had seen Gayleen's hand on my exposed cock. I'd simply told her in a fraction of an instant, that she was simply daydreaming, and would take that thought home and use it on some unsuspecting spouse or partner's eventual delight. I quite liked the thought of "spreading the joy" to some extent whenever that happened.

Even if the Loan officer returned, I wasn't too worried about him making a scene, as long as I could hurriedly lock eyes with him at least. Gayleen had leaned over, sucking my cock into her mouth quite contentedly for a bit longer than two seconds perhaps and then sat up once again with a smile on her face. Just like I had.

"No, don't zip up just yet," she had also told me. "Leave it so I can play with it a bit after he comes back and sits down."

Needless to say, it was a very lucrative, and entertaining meeting we'd had with the loan officer. And yes ... I did get a nice start up loan, which I was sure I'd easily be able to repay within a short period of time once we'd gotten a few investors onboard with us. Unfortunately, I did have to tell him that white stuff that was covering his desk afterwards wasn't really there. I often wondered after that if anyone else had come in and noticed it. I could only imagine what they would have thought had anyone done so.

"Hmm baby, you do suck a mean cock!" I told Gayleen as we sat there on her couch waiting for the first of our guests to arrive. The fact she honestly enjoyed doing it was an added bonus. Gayleen just didn't go through the motions in order to please me. She truly was one of those women who took additional delight in doing that. And as such, I rewarded her for it in more subtle ways. Rather than a vicious circle, this was a delicious circle. I let her feel a bit of my orgasm whenever I had one, which in turn aroused her even more, hence the additional desire perhaps to suck my cock every chance that she got. It had in fact been a nice exercise for me. I'd learned to "dish it out" so to speak. Previously, my orgasms had been everyone else's orgasms too, and visa versa. The problem with that was, it had been almost too intense ... too draining. I couldn't very well be having that, or causing that with everyone we came into contact with. We'd all be out of it for far too long if we kept doing that. So it was by trial (not so much error ... as pleasure) I'd learned to dole out just a little bit of mutually shared ecstasy. The effects of which, were almost addictive (pardon the semi-pun) in nature. The fact that Gayleen could experience or have a mini-orgasm herself just from doing that, kept her wanting to come back of course. And usually, when we had the time, as we had now, I would of course reciprocate, giving her an even more intense one after that.

It was good practice for the days ahead.

"I do so love sucking your cock," she said slurping away at it madly.

"I know. And I appreciate it too!" I told her, enjoying this momentary respite, the pleasure she was bringing me certainly relaxing me, and oddly enough preparing me for when our guests arrived.

"I don't want to swallow it though," she said looking up at me as she continued licking my dick even when saying that. "I want to wear it!" I laughed. Gayleen had her own ideas, which to a point made sense and added to what we hoped to eventually start doing. That subtle added fragrance, pheromones, and a bunch of other things, such as her provocative attire, still subtle without being overboard, would hopefully add to the enticement and mood of those who'd be attending this first of many investor meetings.

"Then you'd best prepare to wear it," I informed her. "Because I'm about ready to dress you with it," I grinned.

With one hand still working my cock quite nicely, Gayleen swiftly undid the buttons on the tight fitting, almost see-through white blouse she was wearing. Not too surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a bra. With her nicely shaped bare breasts now available for me, she placed my cock between them, and began jacking me off.

"Whenever you're ready," she winked.

"I'm ready," I said just as the first full thunderous spurt of cock-juice leapt from the head of my dick, followed by several others as I quickly drenched her beautiful bare tits. The two of us then spent the next several minutes rubbing in all that fresh cum-cream into her breasts until like lotion, it had been almost completely absorbed. She had ... gathered up a small amount, placing a bit of it behind her ears like perfume.

"Who knows? Maybe it will help?"

"Couldn't hurt," I laughed again. "Now ... while we still have time, what can I do for you?"

She stood up, lowering her short sexy black skirt, though leaving her white still undone blouse on as she took a seat on the couch. Her tits still glistening a little as she sat there grinning at me. She didn't have on any panties either.

"Eat me!" She said hotly. "Eat my fucking cunt!"


Not too surprisingly, Carol and Susan were the first to arrive. Besides Gayleen, I don't think I even had to look at her as "in tune" as we'd become with one another. I'd even begun to wonder if once I'd established that link in the first place, if I even had to look at them again.

Food for thought.

I likewise greeted Susan too of course, saw the tiny flicker of flame behind her eyes and allowed the almost automatic response I had carefully planned for everyone to find root in her subconscious.

"Keep an open mind to everything you see, hear or do tonight," I implanted in a millisecond of time, seeing her accepted smile as we then hugged and kissed almost affectionately.

"John and Mavis should be here shortly," she informed me as she then sauntered past, greeting Gayleen as well as Gayleen then led our first two guests into the main meeting room we had set up just for this. I had in fact already done my own homework on John after having spoken to Susan about him briefly. More than anyone else attending this evening, John could, if he even desired to, almost finance the whole thing himself. He had a master's degree in economics for one thing, had taught at a prestigious university for years, and then had branched out into low risk investments, turning that into such a profitable venture that he'd eventually started his own company. The man was reported to be worth over a Billion in earnings.

"He'll be a hard sell," Susan informed me honestly. "So be prepared to be scrutinized thoroughly. John doesn't invest in anything until he's turned things upside down, and inside out. And even then, he may only give you token support, so don't expect him to be the lone investor, even if he does invest. But as I promised ... at least he's coming."

I thanked her, feeling fairly confident that I'd at least get him thinking about it. And had even pondered the idea of giving the less likely investors a small little demonstration, something to think about perhaps once I'd done so.

With the banks help, the little I had already secured from other sources including Carol, Susan and even Gayleen, along with every dime I'd managed to put away, we still needed another million and a half dollars if I was going to have enough just to come up with the down payment on the property I was looking at. I'd already convinced the owners of the resort to sell to me, provided I could raise the first year's payment and have that in escrow ... with provisos. I basically had a year to show a profit, have enough to roll another year into escrow, or the entire resort could end up right back in their hands again. So yeah, I was a little nervous, but I also knew more than anyone else ... I was on to something here.

It wasn't long before John and his wife, along with most everyone else had arrived. And as I'd intended, I met each and every one of them personally, taking that small brief moment to plant my suggestion, ensure that the flame was there, and continued mingling about for the first little bit before we sat down and really got things started.

Gayleen had gone out and had some professional looking posters made up, several of which we had eloquently framed and purposely positioned close to where I'd be speaking. In bold lettering were the simple words, "Feel the flame." And then just below that, a simple almost too small little flicker of fire, unlike what one might expect when seeing the caption. Instead of this enormous blaze, we had what appeared to be nothing more than a simple burning matchstick, without the match.

Already the posters, which was also the emblem on each one of the professional looking prospect guides we'd handed out, was the topic of conversation as many curiously spoke of it to one another.

"Well ... ready to get started here?" I asked Gayleen as she leaned over kissing my cheek, though not before secretly dropping her hand down between my legs giving my cock another friendly little cuddle.

"Too bad we didn't make, or find a bigger podium," she giggled. "I'd have enjoyed sucking you off while you stood here talking to everyone."

I just shook my head. I was beginning to think that maybe I'd created a monster.

"If things get going ... and take off the way I hope they do ... I just might let you do that," I snickered back at her as she almost casually popped a button on her blouse, showing off a bit more cleavage than she had been, before directing everyone to begin taking their seats.

I stood waiting patiently until everyone had done so, and the gradual murmur throughout the room gradually fading away into complete and total silence.

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight. It is my hope, and my intention, that when each and everyone of you tonight leaves, that you will do so with the same enthusiasm and desire that I have. And as such, that you will also then become partners in something that I honestly feel will revolutionize the way people behave towards one another, both in the business world, as well as in their own private intimate relationships. For now, we're here to discuss that. Intimacy, and how intimacy in our lives can, and very often does have impact on everything else we do ... including how we conduct ourselves in the day-to-day business world. All I ask of you here tonight ... is to keep an open mind about everything you see, hear and do tonight."

I had once again cemented the trigger, knowing full well that in the beginning at least, everyone would listen. Would it sway them one way or the other? No ... I didn't really want to do that either. What I wanted was their undivided attention in hearing and most likely seeing for themselves, what I had to say.

Most everyone was attentive, and even smiling. All except for John and Mavis of course, the two obviously on guard, steeled against being swayed by fancy speeches or an almost bible-thumping like atmosphere designed to make the crippled somehow walk again. I couldn't, and wouldn't do that ... but maybe, just maybe, I could in a sense ... raise the dead.


I knew of course going in, this crowd was going to be a hard sale. Especially John and Mavis. And I also knew that once I began throwing some facts and figures, most ... if not all would be highly suspicious and dubious of that. Especially John and Mavis. But it was a necessary evil in doing so, I had to get them to salivate a little, even if they soon after found my proposal almost preposterous. I had to at least get them thinking, which by the looks on everyone's faces ... they most certainly were. Many had already raised their hands with questions, but as I had stated in the beginning, I'd attempt to answer each and everyone of them that they might have ... once I had completely finished. A simple reminder of that brought their hands down, though looks on faces told me that for some of those, they were less than satisfied at not being given time right now.

But as I had done with Gayleen ... and even Carol to some extent, it was now time for a little simple demonstration. Something to amuse them perhaps, entertain, but hopefully ... and more importantly perhaps, truly open their eyes to what I'd been telling them.

"Alright. Early on this evening, I asked you to do one specific thing for me, can anyone tell me what that was?"

A few hands came up, but the one I was really hoping for that did, brought a smile to my face as Mavis raised her hand, though John gave her an almost disapproving look when she did so.

"Mrs. Edwards?" I said addressing her formally, "Tell us ... what was it that I asked each and everyone of you to do here tonight?"

Thankfully she ignored her husband's look, speaking. "To keep an open-mind regarding everything we see, hear and do tonight," she said almost smugly once again looking towards her husband, giving him a look. It was obvious just by that simple gesture, she was already feeling a bit more enthusiastic, and interested than he was.

"That's right," I said saying the obvious. "And as such, I now want to perform a little demonstration for you all if I may. Let you ... all of you, feel the flame here tonight."

There was again an almost hushed murmur as it made its way around the room. I let it, letting the flame build so to speak, the curiosity and interest as to what kind of parlor trick I might be making here shortly as they shuffled about in their seats anxiously.

Barnum, of Barnum & Bailey's circus might have been correct in his assumption that there was a sucker born every minute. But it was my intent to show everyone here, they certainly weren't suckers, or that I was some sort of charlatan either. What I wanted to do, was leave them with something to think about, something they couldn't ignore, something that would truly open their eyes. And sometimes ... it took something shocking in order to do that.

A risk here yes. A big one perhaps. But one that I was fairly confident, once everyone had had a chance to think about it later ... would come to the inevitable, and unavoidable conclusion, there really was something to this ... to what I'd been telling them about all evening. And if they eventually came to understand all that, they'd have to accept the unavoidable conclusion ... there was BIG money to be made here!

The details about a fancy resort, where clients and guests would check in for a week's long experience, at reasonable, but classy prices had put the initial reluctance to hear me out into most of their faces. Potential profits, had equaled that out to some extent, but simple facts and figures wasn't what this meeting was about. I needed investors to get this thing rolling. And that meant, the first order of business was in proving to them I wasn't just dreaming all this.

"Ok, so how many of you consider yourself to be fairly open-minded?" I began. Most everyone save a select few raised their hands, including Mavis, though John as I expected hadn't, nor had one or two others. A good start. "Ok, and of you who are holding your hands up, how many of you would say that you're also fairly uninhibited?"

A few more dropped hands, though one or two now had questions, which I answered as I was also expecting that.

"What do you mean specifically, by being uninhibited?" Another older female asked, blushing after asking the question as a few snickers now followed that.

"Sexually speaking," I said charging ahead, boldly now ... hearing a few giggles, a few gasps, and one or two people shifting in their seats looking truly uncomfortable now. Which is what I'd been after in the first place.

There were only a few now still holding their hands up, Carol and Susan not too surprisingly of course, along with Gayleen, one other younger looking man, and a woman I remembered being introduced to as his wife. Beyond that, everyone had now put their hands down.

"What if I were to prove to you, that you could be even more open-minded, more uninhibited than you ever dreamed of, or would ever openly acknowledge or ever consider showing anyone else?" I asked. "Would that help to prove to you that what I've been telling you tonight, is possible?"

Someone laughed, speaking though I didn't pick up on who'd actually said it, beyond it being a woman's voice.

"My husband would gladly pay you if you could make me do anything outside the norm," she'd said again to a smattering of giggles and laughs.

"That's what I hope all of you will consider doing after you leave here tonight," I then stated. "So ... all I ask now, is that all of you who are now sitting there with your hands down ... will you please stand up?"

Everyone did, including John, though again the expression on his face was almost stoic, even bored just a little, but he had at least stood.

"Good ... now, I'd like all of you to form a circle with Gayleen and I in holding hands, alternating men ... women as we do that." We quickly scooted back the chairs until there was more than enough room, and now stood together, everyone including those who had had their hands raised. It would help in drawing more tantric energy as I'd explained, though many stood ... still disbelieving. "Ok, now ... here's what I'm going to do ... like I said, keep an open mind at least, we'll start there. Close your eyes, and don't worry about me, or anyone else saying anything. I'm simply going to use, and focus my energy, and that of the energy of everyone standing here and use it within the group. Yes ... it will be sexual in nature, but to what extent, you will have to learn and see for yourself. Even for those of you who perhaps no longer see sex as being important, or no longer apart of your own lives perhaps, I'm going to attempt to prove to you differently. Now ... again, close your eyes, open your mind, and simply relax and be quiet."

To be honest ... it was an amazing sensation for me too. Connected as we were, I had access to everyone, simultaneously. I followed the flamed path into each and every one of their libraries of thought, and from there, into each and every one of their secret little hidden away rooms. Some had more than others, one or two hardly worth mentioning, much like Edwards had been in a sense. And yet ... everyone had something. John was no major surprise. I had to stifle a laugh upon discovery of his secrets, his thoughts, his secret place was more elaborate, and perhaps even more decadent in nature than anyone else's. But so was his frustration perhaps because of it. And thus, his temperament, and his hard attitude towards anything good or exciting in life. John hadn't had, or been able to sustain an erection for several years now, and it was eating away at him like a cancer.

I now entered, and opened every private room, every secret door, and simultaneously, though even I would be hard-pressed in explaining it, I interacted with everyone there in the circle one on one ... at the exact same time. I brought out those hidden away thoughts and desires, dusted off some of them, some of which hadn't been even thought about, or entertained for years now. Some few, more recently, making it easier to make the images I now did seem real, fresh, almost as though they were actually happening. There were already a few whispers, murmurs of surprise, delight and even pleasures being felt as we all stood there together. And now knowing what I knew about John, he would indeed be difficult, but not impossible. Taking a bit more time perhaps, and a more focused energy on my part. I thus had to thin the herd just a little in order to do that and keep from spreading myself too thin. For those like Carol and Susan, the secretively "swinging couple," I now knew about, and one or two others ... I caused them all to enjoy a small, yet still pleasurable little orgasm, and still allow everyone else within the group to get a small sense of it, without really understanding what it was. There were more gasps, some obvious surprise, as most who now had, literally opened their minds, even dropping their hands with the sheer unexpected intensity of release. And all the while just standing there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.