Using Beth Part II - Cover

Using Beth Part II

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of my story "Using Beth"; Beth becomes more and more involved with Deedee, who is now her Mistress and her lover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

It was just then that a thought struck Deedee. She said:

"Sweet love, I'm so sorry to be addle brained; you said two gifts and here I am babbling away and ignoring your lovely gesture."

It was obvious that Beth was affected by the apology:

"It's really okay," she said, "You had such a hard night and all."

"Don't you say it," Deedee said, hugging Beth then, and whispering to her:

"You were nice enough to do things like this for me, and I should be polite enough to remember your kindness. Now tell: gift number two!"

Beth went to the bureau and brought out a long jewelry box.

"It's this," she said in a shy voice.

She opened the box then and showed Deedee the ankle bracelet.

"A slave bracelet!" Deedee said with unfeigned enthusiasm.

Deedee's head came up then and said:

"Will you wear it for me?"

"I was hoping that you'd ask me to," Beth said. "I should apologize for being bold enough to buy my own piece of jewelry..."

Deedee stopped her at that point:

"No, it's a wonderful gesture! And I insist on paying you back for it. You're going to wear my slave bracelet, and I will pay for it to make it my gift to you."

Beth blushed and said a soft: "Thank you so much!"

"Give me your foot," Deedee said, and took Beth's right foot in her hand and proceeded to put the slave bracelet on Beth's ankle.

"You and I will know," Deedee said, "Always, we'll know; others might not but we will, won't we, my lovely Beth?"

"Yes," Beth sighed, "We will; we always will."

Then Deedee kissed her. When they came up for air from the kiss, Deedee said to her:

"Bethie, melt into me and be mine, just mine!"

"It's all that I want to be," Beth said. "The world, my world has changed so much. It's so wonderful."

"Well, girlfriend," Deedee said then, "Shall we look at the ads in the paper and then get on with our plans about a house?"

"Why don't we take the paper with us and go to lunch; we can talk about it over lunch?" Beth said.

"Great idea!" Deedee replied. Then she giggled:

"How about that same tavern? Maybe our Wayne is working again."

"Whoohoo!" Beth shouted loudly. "How shall we dress?"

"Well," Deedee said, "We have two of the nicest asses around, how about tight jeans and tee shirts. Tee shirts that barely come to the waist; let's show some skin. It'll be dazzling; some white, some chocolate. Best of everything. Show him some tits and ass?"

Beth grinned: "Exactly! Exactly what we need."

Then she said:

"But, Deedee, you're the best of everything!"

"She says that and she''s wearing my slave bracelet! How lucky can I get."

Beth went to her and kissed her again. Then said:

"Shall we dress and look like sirens?"

"Good idea," Deedee said, "You get yourself ready and we'll stop off at my place for me to."

"I can give you something to wear 'til you get to your place, or are you going to go naked?" Beth asked, with a grin.

"Looking for a spanking, are we, love?" Deedee asked then.

Beth grinned more and said: "Maybe so!"

"Came to the right place!" Deedee said.

"Oh, that is so true!" Beth said, launching herself at Deedee again, putting her arms around Deedee's neck and kissing her. Then she said:

"Please help me with the clothes."

"Glad to!" Deedee answered.

They picked out for Beth a pair of jeans that she didn't think that she should keep anymore, they were so tight. But when she struggled her way into them, with Deedee's encouragement, Deedee said to her:

"Now look at the ass on you!"

Beth blushed.

"Blush if you must," Deedee said, "But your ass is first class. Now how about a shorter tee shirt? Show some skin. Any heeled sandals?"

"No," Beth said, "I dress so terribly!"

"We're going to change that," Deedee told her. "One of our stops will be for a pair of heeled sandals; they're the middle ground between slut shoes and sandals."

Beth giggled.

Then she said to Deedee: "I giggle and act, oh, I don't know, adolescent enough that I don't know how you can stand me!" She had a genuinely worried look on her face, when she was finished speaking.

"Beth," Deedee said, "I work with you. I know how absolutely competent you are; I know your reputation. I know how people can and do depend on you. That is you plainer than day. This you that you're showing is so wonderful, alive, sexy and fun that I am just captured between the two parts of you that I see. There is no problem here, my sweet angel."

"You are so good!" Beth said, and then grinned:

"And you taste good!"

"Dirty girl!" Deedee laughed. "You look spectacular; let's go to get my stuff."

Then she turned to Beth and said:

"We really need to move in together. This is too complicated, just too complicated."

"You want to?" Beth asked with a smile.

"Yep, I sure do!" Deedee said.

"We need to decide whose place first," Beth said.

"Well, yours is in such a better location," Deedee said.

"Will you move in with me?" Beth asked.

"Will you have me?" Deedee asked.

"Yes, if I can eat you every day!" Beth said, grinning.

"Hmm, conditions!" Deedee said but began to laugh right away.

"Well, let's go; I can put my whites on again," Deedee said.

"Oh, no," Beth said, "They need to be laundered; let me give you something to wear."

"Okay, love," Deedee said.

They found a pair of shorts for Deedee to wear and a tee shirt that suited her and went to her apartment. When they were finished at Deedee's place, the two of them were dazzling in their tight jeans and tee shirts.

"Let's strut our stuff!" Deedee said, as they were ready to leave for the tavern.

Wayne, their former waiter was working. They saw him and asked where he was working, telling him that they wanted to sit there. He showed them and they made sure that they walked ahead of him to get to the table.

Deedee whispered to him:

"Sorry that the slut isn't wearing a skirt today!"

Wayne smiled and said:

"Hey, I like what I see!"

Beth blushed and Deedee said:

"I'll bring her in naked for you some day!"

He got wide eyes at that.

"I could, you know,"Deedee said, and turned to Beth saying:

"Tell him!"

Beth pulled the pants' leg up and showed him the anklet.

"It's her slave bracelet that I wear on my ankle!" Beth said.

"Wow!" Wayne said.

"Well, dearie," Deedee said, "We're hungry now and if you had more time, I'd feed the slut to you!"

"You would?" he asked surprised. "What does she say?" he wondered.

"Deedee makes the decisions," Beth said.

Deedee turned to Beth then, as they got to the back of the tavern. Wayne and Deedee were standing so that others couldn't see Beth.

"Show him the ring," Deedee said.

"Yes, ma'am," Deedee said, pulling her tee shirt up and moving her bra so that Wayne could see the nipple ring with Deedee's initials on it.

"Wow!" Wayne said, and the two women smiled at him They sat and looked over the paper's ads then, their lunch was really good, and, naturally, Wayne took good care of them. At one point, Deedee asked Wayne about a menu item, so that he needed to bend over the table. Beth giggled as she saw Deedee put her hand on Wayne's cock, as he bent over the table.

"We want this some time soon!" Deedee said. Then so that he understood she said:

"Both of us!"

"You're not kidding me?" Wayne said.

"Not at all," Beth assured him, he turned to her as she spoke and she began to grope him next.

"What time do you finish?" Deedee wanted to know then.

He told them and Deedee said, grinning at him:

"Maybe we'll have a surprise for you."

He was almost tongue tied at that.

"Think we've got him where we want him," Deedee said.

"Think we've got him embarrassingly hard," Beth giggled.

Over lunch they talked about prices and areas and were able to narrow it down, and that helped them get through the ads in the paper. They ended up with a plan to take to look at those that were advertised. Deedee knew a realtor but they wanted to look for themselves first.

They also talked about merging their homes right away. Their search was much more successful than they thought it might be. That day they actually saw two places that, though expensive, were fine with their combined incomes, and were big and beautiful.

The sat outside of the one that they liked the best and Beth said:

"There's a realtor's name here; why not call and see if we can tour it now?"

Deedee laughed and said:

"Oh, yes, that's the Beth that I've always known from the hospital; the gal who everyone wants on their committee because she's so dependable and knows how to get things done."

Beth blushed but got out her cell phone and made the call. The realtor, a woman named Wanda, said that she could indeed meet them there. So, they waited.

"This is exciting!" Deedee said.

"Oh, it is!" Beth agreed.

They ended up, in the time that they had available, looking at a number of places. The realtor showed them many of them. In the end they decided that they wanted to see the first place again. It had stood out, in their minds, from the rest of the group.

They went there and this time Beth and Deedee noticed that they liked the neighborhood too. It was quiet and the houses were set apart from each other.

They did a very careful tour this time and, in the end, promised to get back to the realtor about it. She gave them her card.

When the realtor was gone, Deedee looked at her watch and said, in a sly voice:

"Time for Wayne!"

"Are we going to?" Beth asked.

"Definitely!" Deedee answered.

"Oh, goody for us!" Beth enthused, "A house we like a waiter to take home!"

"Certainly sounds nice," Deedee said, and they drove to the tavern.

They were indeed on time; Wayne was coming out the back door of the tavern, as they pulled into the lot. He was surprised to see them.

"You didn't think we were coming, did you, love?" Deedee asked.

He was embarrassed to tell them that 'no' he didn't.

"Well, here we are!" Beth said brightly.

He grinned at the women then, still now sure of the situation.

"So, what are your plans?" Deedee wanted to know.

"Oh, home, shower, bite to eat and study," he said.

"For what?" Beth asked.

"Architect," he said.

"Change of plans," Deedee said then. "Here's how we'll do it: you follow us to Bethie's house, we'll shower you, she'll suck your cock, we'll feed you and you get to fuck us both, then you can go and study! Deal?"

Wayne gave them a wide eyed stare and said:

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Very!" Deedee said.

"Totally," Beth added.

"Deal!" he said, and went to his car.

He did follow them to Beth's house and parked in the parking lot, where they were waiting for him.

He entered the garage, where the two of them were, a two car garage, where Deedee's car was parked now, and they took him into the house.

They didn't stop until they got to the bedroom.

"Shower?" he said.

"No, sweetie," Deedee answered, "First, our Beth here strips you naked; then she strips me naked; then she does her little 'take my clothes off' dance and then it's a blow job for Wayne before the shower."

"What is she the servant?" Wayne quipped, in an attempt at humor.

"Yes, I am," Beth said, adding:

"Sorry, Mistress to speak out of turn."

"That's fine, sweet angel, tell him," Deedee said, hugging Beth to herself.

"I am her slave, in every way; she's a colleague from work, my best friend, she cuddles me, loves me, uses me, loans me out, at times makes money off of me; I am simply her slave, and if she tells me to begin by undressing you, then that's what it will be."

Wayne was dumbfounded by this but smiled quickly as Beth indeed began to unbutton his white work shirt and take it off of him. When the shirt was off, she leaned in and sucked gently on each of his nipples, biting them slightly as she finished with each nipple.

"Oh my!" he wheezed, "She knows what she's doing!"

"She does, she truly does," Deedee said, smiling, "That's my Bethie."

Beth grinned at Deedee and sent her an air kiss, then she began to unbuckle Wayne's belt, grinning up at him all the time. She had the pants undone and unzipped and pulled them down and off, taking his shoes with them and leaving Wayne in a pair of boxers, tented in the front from his erection.

"Isn't he cute?" Beth said, kneeling in front of him.

"Cute!" Deedee said, "Definitely cute!"

"These on or off?" Beth asked, Deedee, who was directing the action.

"Off, I think," Deedee said, "And then we can continue with the fun."

Beth slid the boxers down Wayne's legs and off, kissing the head of his bobbing prick, as it was freed from the boxers.

"Mmmm," Beth crooned, "Smells sweaty, tastes sweaty!"

"Our Beth likes the sweaty smells and tastes!" Deedee said.

"Oh dear!" Wayne mumbled.

"Now, Wayne, honey," Deedee directed, "Why don't you lie down on the bed and I'm going to have Bethie undress me before she does her little strip tease shuffle."

"Oh, yes," Wayne managed; by this point he was excited enough to cum spontaneously from his excitement.

"I can't believe this," he said.

"What, honey?" Deedee asked.

"Two beautiful women, one black, one white and you brought me home!" was what he said.

"Enjoy it, sweetie!" Beth said, "The best is still coming. Wait until I unveil the goddess."

She giggled then and Deedee joined her in giggling. Then, before beginning to take off Deedee's clothes, with Wayne watching, Beth draped herself around her lovely, black partner and licked Deedee's lips and then kissed her.

Looking down at Wayne on the bed, Beth said:

"She tastes to good! I like her chocolate! Beth loves the taste of Deedee pussy, momma pussy, mistress pussy!"

She was grinning down at Wayne, who was watching the two women interact with a surprised smile on his face. Then Beth started to strip Deedee.

"Here it comes, Wayne," Beth said. "This is the main event; pay attention!"

"Nothing would keep me from paying attention," Wayne said, watching as Deedee's tee shirt was up and off, joined then by her bra.

"See my Deedee's tits!" Beth said.

"See them! Nice!" Wayne said.

"We're gonna have a party with you," Beth said, "But when I get my Deedee alone tonight, I'm gonna swallow her, just swallow her!"

Deedee grinned and kiss Beth then.

"Pants time! Wayne get yourself ready! She's spectacular!' My Deedee is spectacular!"

Beth worked Deedee's jeans down and off, leaving her in a pair of lacy hip hugger panties.

"Please, ma'am," Beth said, "Turn around for the gentleman!"

"Showin' my ass!" Deedee said, doing what Beth so politely had asked for.

"Wow!" Wayne said.

"Yes, she's 'Wow'!" Beth said.

Then she went for the waist band of Deedee's panties with her teeth.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Wayne groaned.

"Watch her," Deedee said, "She's so good at this."

Beth grinned at her and continued to worry the panties down and off of Deedee, using her teeth alone.

"Ta Da!" Beth said finally, when she had Deedee stripped naked.

Deedee climbed onto the bed then, and positioned herself directly beside Wayne and said to him lightly, putting her arm around him:

"Now watch my girl do her strip tease shuffle!"

Beth began to hum to herself and move around as she started to pull her tee shirt up and off. She invented the music, and swayed to it, humming it out loud and moving to it.

Wayne and Deedee were mesmerized by Beth's little dance.

The bra was unhooked, twirled and thrown aside.

Beth put her hands under her tits, as she moved in her dance and presented them to the two reclining figures.

She bent over and swung her shoulders from side to side, causing her tits to wiggle and move also from side to side.

"I'm gonna cum just watching this!" Wayne said.

"Oh, no," Deedee replied, "Beth wants that in her mouth!"

Now Beth was unbuttoning her jeans. She did it slowly and, still humming her tunes, turned her back on Deedee and Wayne, and shimmied the jeans down past her thighs and ass and too the floor, holding her hands in the air and shaking herself violently. She three the jeans into the corner and turned back to face the two on the bed.

Next she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her panties and began to pull them down. Again, she was moving in a circle, so that Deedee and Wayne could see, first her ass cheeks and then her pussy. She finally, with a burst of song, had the panties down and off. She twirled them around her head and pitched them at Deedee, who caught them and sniffed them, grinning at her dancing lover.

"Come here, puss," Deedee said to Beth.

She went to where Deedee was lying and, when Deedee told her to bend over, complied. Then Deedee gave Wayne, who was watching with rapt interest, a feral grin and bit Beth's right ass cheek.

"Eeeeeek!" Beth shouted only to have Deedee reach for her other ass cheek and bit it, getting another loud "Eeeeeek" from Beth.

"Taste good, girlfriend!" Deedee laughed, as Beth finished her dance with a flourish.

Then Beth was on the bed and crawling toward Wayne, who watched her now with a growing grin on his face.

Deedee grabbed Wayne and turned him on his side, so that she could cozy up to him and press herself against him:

"Feel that, Wayne?" she asked. "Feel me, honey?"

"OH, yes!" he answered.

"Feel my tits and my hairy pussy scraping against your back, pressing against you!" she said then.

"Yes, yes, I certainly do!" he answered next.

"Like to feel that, honey?" she asked him.

"Oh, yes," was his quick answer.

"Well, you're gonna like what's about to happen because here comes Beth!" Deedee crooned to him.

"She's gonna take that thing of yours, sticking up in the air and crying for attention, into her mouth and she's gonna give him the works," Deedee continued.

All that Wayne could do at that point was groan, because now Beth was right there and was licking at the head of his cock, biting it and licking it, and finally taking it in her mouth in preparation for swallowing his cock all the way down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he sighed.

Deedee continued to grind her hips against his ass cheeks and continued also to whisper to him:

"Honey," she began, "You just go now; you just go! We've been teasing at you not only all day today but last night too. You just grab that girl's head and pull it onto your cock and you go. Don't bother about lasting. Go this first time; fill Bethie's mouth with your stuff and go!"

The combination of all of what had happened that day, and the night before, had indeed brought Wayne quickly to his crisis. He was taking Deedee's advice quite literally and had a hold of Beth's head, and pulled her down farther onto his cock.

Beth kept her eyes on Deedee as she performed the blow job on Wayne.

"She's good, isn't she, Wayne? She's good, our Bethie!" Deedee sang out as Wayne began to shake and moan, as his cock swelled and began to spurt into Beth's mouth.

Beth struggled to take all of his stuff and keep it inside her mouth and swallow it. She succeeded mostly, and looked up with a grin on her face, when she had.

"You save some of that for me!" Deedee said to her, "Come here to Momma and share, you bad girl! Given boys blow jobs and all."

Beth nodded and crawled toward where Deedee was lying. Wayne moved over just a bit and gave her room. She ended up straddling Deedee's body and lowered her face to connect her lips to Deedee's. Then she opened her mouth and let some of the cum drain down into Deedee's mouth, ending the process with a kiss.

"Oh shit!" Wayne said, as he watched. "This has to be the most erotic thing that I've ever been involved in."

"We're not finished yet," Beth said with a smile.

Then she looked at Deedee and asked: "Shower time, ma'am?"

"Shower time!" Deedee agreed. "Time to wash our Wayne."

Beth got up and off the bed first and then Deedee moved up and off too. The two women then grasped Wayne by the hands and hauled him off of the bed too, taking him toward the shower.

Beth got the shower ready and they all stepped into it. The girls washed Wayne, as they said that they would. Deedee told him to hold his arms up in the air, and he complied.

Beth, with soap in her hands, took the back and Deedee took the front and they washed him, up and down. Beth trailed a hand down his back and washed his ass cheeks and then completely between his ass cheeks.

"Geeeeeeeeee!" he said, as they proceeded.

While Beth was washing his ass, Deedee had a soapy washcloth that she was using on his cock, which was responding and beginning to lengthen again.

"My, my," Deedee said, "Wayne's getting ready to play again."

Beth moved then, when Wayne was all washed, and said:

"I do you now, my love!" moving to Deedee as she said it.

She performed the same kind of treatment for Deedee, lacing her washing now with kisses everywhere, until she had her Mistress all cleaned, front and back.

Then both Wayne and Deedee washed Beth.

Beth got out and got the towels for them all. Deedee stepped out and Beth wrapped her in a towel, and then she did the same for Wayne, getting one finally herself.

When they were dried, both women went to grab hold of Wayne. They participated in a three way kiss and Deedee and Beth took him by the hand, leading him back to the bedroom.

"Main event time!" Deedee said, getting down on the bed.

"Now, Wayne, honey," she said, "I want you to watch; my girlfriend here is going to help me out by getting my pussy wet and ready for you, okay?"

"Lovely!" he said.

And, before she could mention anything else, Beth had moved to a position between Deedee's thighs and was licking at her pussy, inserting her tongue into and through Deedee's pussy hair, seeking out the dark skinned woman's pussy lips.

"Oh that's it!" Deedee crooned. "That's just the spot, Bethie!"

"Doesn't this girl know how to eat a woman!" she said to Wayne.

"She's amazing!" Wayne agreed.

"Amazing and all mine too!" Deedee said, as she put her hands into the hair at the back of Beth's head and pulled her head into her pussy more tightly.

Then Deedee said: "Okay, Wayne!"

And Beth moved aside. Wayne was more that ready by then, and moved to get into position on top of Deedee, who had spread her legs wide for him to accommodate him. He got into place and easily slid his hard cock into Deedee's pussy, now wet from Beth's eating.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes!" Deedee sang out, as she received the length of Wayne's prick inside of her vaginal tunnel. "Yes, right there! Home now! Right there!"

Wayne began the slow process of fucking Deedee and Beth climbed up onto the bed behind him. As he was getting into a rhythm and working at his fucking, Beth put her hands on his ass cheeks and pulled them apart to bury her nose and tongue into the crack of his ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned, as he felt her tongue flicking at the rose bud of his ass hole. "She does fucking everything!"

"She does! She does!" Deedee crooned, as Wayne increased his fucking, spurred on by Beth's tongue pressing against his sphincter.

Their climaxing was loud. Beth backed off to watch Deedee in the throes of passion. Deedee opened her eyes, just as she finished cumming and saw Beth watching her. She smiled a brilliant smile that was meant for Beth, who knew immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.