After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Another Dinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Another Dinner - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Within a very few days, life for Lady Johnson fell into a routine of sex morning, noon, teatime, and night, with good food, and warm comfortable quarters. She had settled down to the life of a German officer's mistress when the topic of the next official dinner was raised. She suggested to the Colonel that she should be brought in with the other women, and made to kneel and suck him.

"But then they will see that you know what to expect."

"Oh, that's no problem," she commented, "I'll just line up with the other women and will not say anything to them."

"That is what I expected you to promise," replied the Colonel, "What worries me is that you might persuade all the women to revolt by refusing to perform and telling them not to cooperate. While that would not present much of a problem, and many of the officers might prefer to fight to achieve their conquests, it could injure my reputation as an officer who can be trusted to organise any kind of operation efficiently."

"I will be good, I promise."

The Colonel considered this, and then spoke to her very firmly, threatening dire, but unspecified consequences if she disobeyed and gave any hint to the others of what might happen on the morning after the dinner. Reassured again by Jane, he grudgingly allowed her to line up with the women, thereby disguising the fact that she held a different position from them.

All went well at the line up until the comfort women had duly sucked the officers' pricks and been handed their dresses. One of the new women, Mrs. Margery Jennings, was giggling to herself and the officer who had selected her for the night, a Brigadier, asked what was funny.

"I'm sorry to laugh", she replied, "but your moustache looks funny. You have obviously grown it to imitate Hitler's."

"What is wrong with that?" growled the officer.

"Oh, I often wonder what you Germans see in that silly little man with his very silly moustache. Do you obey him only out of fear?"

The Brigadier turned to Colonel, "Colonel, I demand that this woman be taken outside and executed forthwith. Call some soldiers in to do it. Warn them not to contaminate themselves by using her first."

The Colonel calmed him down, by saying, "I am sure she will apologise most profusely for her very misguided remarks," and he looked over at her, "Mrs. Jennings, do you want me to obey the Brigadier's orders and have you shot now, or will you apologise?"

Margery was now utterly terrified as she realised that the two men were totally serious and that she could be dead in a matter of moments. Hastily she threw herself at the Brigadier's feet and begged forgiveness. Seeing his implacable stare, she quickly undid his trousers and started to suck on his flaccid prick wildly. The reaction of the officer was to knock her half across the room with a single blow to the side of her head.

"Well, Colonel, as long as she is properly punished later, I suppose I could let you deal with it. But I don't want her in my bedroom tonight. Have you any others?"

"Certainly Brigadier, you may take my partner who, I assure you, is a very good companion for an officer. She is Lady Jane Johnson and will be happy to join you. I believe you know her husband, Sir Henry Johnson, one of the English parliament?"

"Yes, I have met him, and I believe I have seen his wife in the distance once. She is willing, you say?"

"I assure you she is totally willing and prepared to do anything you want."

Jane was flabbergasted by this exchange. She was being lent for the night as if she were of no more importance than a paper-back novel; moreover she was being committed to take part in any perverted activity this stranger might want.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.