After the War
Chapter 17: Out Of The Freezing Hole

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Out Of The Freezing Hole - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

As the time passed the naked Countess thought more and more that she might freeze to death, and after some time, she knew not how long had passed, she was fervently hoping that she would.

Eventually she heard boots tramping along the corridor above her and the grating was pulled up. A rope ladder was lowered and she was ordered to hang on to it. She tried, she tried desperately to comply, but as she was lifted off her feet her grip failed and she fell to the floor in a heap. A soldier climbed down the rope ladder and grabbed her arms, clipping them with handcuffs to the ladder. After the soldier had climbed out of the hole the Countess was pulled up to the surface and her wrists were released.

Still shivering and still naked she was prodded into walking along the corridor. When her knees buckled she was grabbed from behind and held up by a soldier who walked her along in front of him, gripping her breasts to support her and obviously enjoying the experience.

When they came into a large wooden hut she was dumped unceremoniously on to a bed. A chain attached to the bed with a cuff on the other end was clipped to her ankle. A soldier said, "Toilet under bed is. Use, or you the floor clean lick."

Sure enough an old-fashioned chamber pot was under the bed, and the Countess did not doubt the threat was real.

As she lay on the bed getting somewhat warmer, she finally agreed with the SS Colonel that she really would prefer to be in the Senior Officers' Mess, even if that did mean sleeping with an officer. She also regretted pushing the blue-eyed Captain's hand away from her breast. Two things she was sure of – that she would not like the next phase of her life here, and that she had little or no control over how long she would be here.

She opened her eyes when she heard a voice say, "Now I will tell you what you will do."

Looking up she saw again the blue-eyed Captain in black uniform, who introduced himself as "Hauptsturmführer-SS Hans Schneier, at your service," and reached down, as she thought to shake her hand. Instead he again cupped one breast.

She lay perfectly still, far too frightened to resist anything he might wish to do.

"You are now a comfort woman in the Junior Officers' Off-Duty Facility at this glorious German Army base in your inferior country. You will accept all and any sexual advances from those officers who deign to visit you. You will refuse nothing. You will, at the very least, appear to enjoy sharing in their pleasures. Otherwise you will suffer; do I make myself clear?"

The Countess nodded.

"I did not hear that; speak up," snapped the Captain.

"Yes," she forced herself to say.

The Captain looked disappointed.

"Yes, sir," she corrected.

"Good. Now knees up to your chest, legs wide, I am going to fuck you."

He nodded in pleasure as she lifted her legs high and gripped behind her knees to hold herself wide open.

The Captain ignored her proffered vagina, slapped her hard on her breasts, right and then left, and snapped, "There is a bathroom through that door. Go and clean yourself. Get rid of the squaddies' spunk and be back here clean and dry in ten minutes ready for your first visitor."

With that he walked out of the main door, and left the Countess to go and use the bathroom.


When he returned she was standing with her head bowed, willing to do anything to avoid more punishment.

"Come."

She followed him along a different corridor until he opened a door to one side. He stood back and allowed her to go into a small bedroom. All it contained was a bed and a shower cubicle. A door to one side was open, revealing a small toilet.

"This is your room. Keep it clean and tidy because you have nothing else and nobody will clean it for you. Sit on the bed and wait for your visitors. When one of them has finished and left, you will clean yourself and wait for the next man. Food will be brought when we deem it appropriate. If you work well and please all your visitors, eventually we will let you go home again. If you do not please a visitor, he will punish you as he sees fit."

The door closed behind the Captain and the Countess sat on the bed and cried floods of tears for several minutes. What the Germans had not realised was that since the Earl was killed in the last days of fighting some five years ago, she had discovered her true sexual inclination in the arms of her personal maid. She now understood why she had never found pleasure in her husband's bed, and by now the idea of sex with any man was distasteful to her.

There was no knock on the door; the young officer burst into the room, already stripping his uniform off...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.