After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 15: In The Junior Officers' Off-Duty Facility

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: In The Junior Officers' Off-Duty Facility - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Countess Priscilla Belvedere had been escorted naked from the ante-room and led along a corridor to a door which was locked. The escorting orderly knocked and a peep-hole was opened; after a pair of very blue eyes had examined her carefully the door was opened and the Countess walked through into a wooden walled tunnel lit only be artificial light. The door closed behind her and the owner of the blue eyes reached out and cupped her left breast. She immediately knocked the hand away.

"You will regret that," said the blue eyed Captain who had opened the door, "You will regret that much more than you regret last night, even judging by your welts and bruises."

Turning to the orderly who stood waiting he ordered, "Ten, then the hole."

"Ten what?" demanded the Countess, recklessly.

The only reply was a backhand slap across the face from the orderly who then twisted one arm up behind her back and pushed her painfully along the corridor and into a small room with only a bed in it. The door slammed behind her as she fell forwards on to the bed, and she heard a key turn in the lock.

Only a few minutes had passed when the orderly reappeared, accompanied by a second man. Taking one arm each they quickly handcuffed her to the bed head. When she resisted a fist in her solar plexus gave the two orderlies the opportunity to perform this task. Then they grabbed a leg each to fasten those to the corners of the foot of the bed so that she lay on her back with her arms and legs spread wide.

The orderlies played with her breasts and cunt for a while, and then left, closing the door behind them and the Countess, perforce, waited for some time. Her increasingly worried contemplation of what would come next was interrupted by the sound of a number of feet in the corridor outside.

The door opened and several soldiers in uniform came in to the room in shirtsleeves and camouflage trousers. The first one unbuckled his trousers, climbed on the bed, and without any attempt at foreplay, thrust into the Countess's utterly dry vagina. The pain of this caused her to scream, but this did not deter the man at all.

After a few strokes he erupted inside her and this made the process easier when the second man replaced him. A third offered his prick at her mouth; when she turned her head away he slapped her several times on the face, and she realised that she had no choice.

As she sucked unenthusiastically he withdrew and said, "You properly suck or I much you hurt."

Thoroughly frightened, she complied with his order. The man in her cunt was again replaced, but the mouth fucker was an expert at going to the point where she was sure he would come in her mouth, and then withdrawing, only to return a few moments later after he had subsided from the brink of orgasm. Seven times he did this while she was raped vaginally by a number of men.

"That's it, Ernst," a voice said, "The nine of us have had her. You can have sloppy tenths or fill her belly from that end."

Suddenly her mouth was full of foul tasting Nazi semen, only the second mouthful of spunk of any political persuasion she had ever tasted.

A few moments after the men had left the orderlies returned and released her. Thoroughly cowed by now, she walked along with them and out of the door. Close to the door of the hut was a grating set in a concrete surround and evidently covering some sort of hole.

One orderly lifted this grating while the other one lifted the Countess bodily and dropped her through the hole. She fell heavily to the floor of the foul smelling hole which was a small concrete chamber about eight feet deep. The grating was dropped back into place over her head and she realised she was in a modern version of an outdoor oubliette. Looking round she saw the only feature of the chamber was a small hole in one corner of the floor. Since the round enclosure was only about three feet wide she would not be able to do anything but stand or slump against the wall.

As time passed she started to shiver uncontrollably and to wonder if she would just be left here until she died of hunger, thirst and cold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.