After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: Mrs. The Honourable Sandra Harries

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mrs. The Honourable Sandra Harries - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

While Lady Jane Johnson was having an extraordinarily pleasant time being raped by her captor, three doors down the corridor Mrs. the Honourable Sandra Harries was not enjoying acting as a comfort woman for Brigadier Röttgen. His requirements were broadly similar to those of the Colonel, a naked female to fuck and sodomise, with interludes of fellatio. Unfortunately for both of then, Sandra was fastidious and while allowing herself to be penetrated vaginally and anally without making any protest, she objected bitterly to a prick being put in her mouth. She had allowed it during the inspection before dinner out of sheer terror, and by forcing herself to believe that it had recently been thoroughly bathed.

When she was taken to bed and fucked hard and long until the Brigadier produced copious jets of jism inside her, she knew that her body had reacted by producing its own lubrication, not being able to distinguish between a husband's and an oppressor's attentions. Then when the softening cock was presented to her to clean with her mouth, she refused until she was physically forced to take it.

This was accompanied by threats that, "If you bite I will knock all your teeth out and then you will clean it without anything to bite with."

Even under this threat she found it almost impossible to prevent herself vomiting in disgust at the liquids she was forced to ingest.

When she was turned over and her arse hole was used to induce a second orgasm for the Brigadier, she was literally unable to fellate him to clean the smears off his prick. When he heard her gagging and about to vomit before his tool was within an inch or two of her mouth, he wisely decided that imposing himself on her would be stupid and useless. He rang for an orderly and had a replacement woman brought from the Junior Officers' part of the camp.

The woman who was brought to the main house was so pleased to be relieved of the need to service multiple partners day and night that she cleaned a shit-stained prick with convincingly faked enthusiasm. She went on to try every sexual trick she knew to gain her partner's approval.

All her efforts were to no avail. Waking at five in the morning the Brigadier took his pleasures of this exuberant partner until he was completely sated, and then had her returned to the Junior Officers' Off-Duty Facility. Sandra was brought back to his room just in time for them to go down to breakfast together, since he could not lose face by admitting before his brother officers that he could not compel his chosen woman to do everything he wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.