After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Bedroom Pleasures

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Bedroom Pleasures - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

In the Colonel's bedroom Jane asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Take off your dress," said the Colonel, "and lie on the bed in an artistic fashion while I get out of this uncomfortable uniform."

As Jane complied she felt herself moistening in anticipation. In a detached way she thought, 'It is deliciously naughty to be forced to be unfaithful to Henry. I wonder whether a different man will feel different inside me? Will I be able to feel how much bigger his prick is when it is in me? Is it the wine at dinner that is making me not scream blue murder at being forced to have sex with this man?'

As he removed his trousers, he remarked, "You seem very complaisant. Are all English titled ladies so willing?"

"I really don't know. Downstairs in the ante-room was the first real sexual act I have ever performed with anyone other than my husband, but since I imagined you would probably shoot me if I refused, I thought it better to comply."

"And the unreal sexual acts?" he inquired.

"Oh, the man in charge when we were collected groped my breasts as he lifted me, quite unnecessarily on to the lorry, but only through my clothes," Jane said, deliberately hoping this would get the man a reprimand.

The Colonel immediately went to the telephone and asked, "Who was in charge of Collection 17?"

There was a pause while the information was found.

"Well put Oberscharführer Schmidt in the glass house. Tell him he is now Schütze Schmidt and have him on the defaulters' parade tomorrow morning."

Replacing the telephone he turned and said, "I think a night in a cell and a week or two cleaning out the stables will make some amends for his rude handling of you. Now is there anything else before I join you on that bed?"

"There is just one thing. I could never share a bed with a man whose name I don't know," giggled Lady Johnson, "It really isn't done you know."

Forgetting he didn't have any boots on, the Colonel stood to attention and tried to click his heels, saying, "Obersturmbannführer Joachim Esser, at your service."

"Rather more to service me, than at my service, I suspect. And I am Lady Jane Johnson, at your service."

"Oh, I knew that. I had you brought here specifically for my personal pleasure."

"How was I selected? I don't believe we have met before?" she wondered aloud.

"Yes. I saw you at the peace dinner some years ago, but it would not have been sensible to offend your man then. I believe you had just got engaged."

Suddenly the memories of that morning and that night in London flooded back, and she vaguely remembered a German officer speaking to Sir Henry and kissing her hand. It seemed odd, and not a little flattering, that this man should have remembered her for five years.

Then she realised that the Colonel was speaking again, "I am very glad that you are so ... willing. Some officers prefer resistance because they enjoy rape. I prefer my women..."

Jane interrupted him, the mixture of sexual frustration and good wine making her utterly uninhibited, " ... with their legs wide open?" and she suited her actions to the words.

The Colonel sat on the bed beside her and stroked her shoulder and upper arm. Jane felt herself moistening even more at his touch. As his hand slipped down onto her bare breast she sighed a little. He pressed her shoulder back so that she was lying prone on the bed and then stroked across her belly and into the triangle of fair hair at the meeting of her legs. He cupped her sex, letting one finger slip between her labia, surprised by the wetness he found there.

Dragging a little of the moisture up on to her clitoris, he continued with the foreplay and was pleased that her legs parted and her knees rose a little to accommodate his tantalising fingers. Moving gently without stopping his fingering of her sensitive parts, the Colonel knelt between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.