After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Aperitif

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Aperitif - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

As the evening drew on there was a knock on the door. Jane wondered why they had chosen to knock but sang out, "Come in." 'Here comes the naked inspection, ' she thought.

An orderly entered looking more like a worried footman than a conquering soldier. "Please undress," he asked diffidently.

"Oh," said Lady Johnson, mischievously, "are you going to rape me?"

"No, no, nothing like that," the orderly hastened to say, "At least, I have to order you to undress ... completely."

"And then?"

"And then I am to escort you to the Senior Officers' Mess for dinner."

"You don't look like a senior officer to me," she sniffed.

The orderly was clearly very embarrassed by her attitude, "No, ma'am. I, of course, will not be dining there, but serving at table. I am the personal orderly to Colonel Esser."

"You are English, aren't you?" she asked the orderly.

"Yes, ma'am. I was one of Sir Oswald Mosely's men before the war and as soon as I could I joined the Wehrmacht."

The six women were all escorted from what they had assumed to be their rooms to the ante-room just outside the mess, where a Colonel in immaculate black SS uniform awaited them. Jane thought he looked very vaguely familiar, as though she had seen him somewhere before.

"Ladies," he said, "Welcome to the Senior Officers' Mess at Camp Vorzügliches Vergnügen, known throughout the German military as Camp VV. Tonight is our formal dinner. I am the Colonel in charge of this camp and I am here to inform you of..."

He was interrupted by the tall red-haired woman who had been grumbling on the journey to the camp, "Why are we naked? What is going on? Why are we here?"

The Colonel replied with a disarming mildness, "Countess Belvedere, in the order you asked them, the answers to your three questions are: one, you are naked because we of the victorious German army wish it; two, what is going on tonight is our formal mess dinner; and three, you are here to provide the female company for some senior officers who do not have their wives with them in your disgustingly rain-sodden country. Since you saw fit to interrupt me, I shall try to discourage you from further interventions."

As he said that one of the orderlies snapped a riding crop across the woman's bare plump shoulders, not hard, but just enough to make her realise that she was entirely at the mercy of these men. Wisely she subsided into silence.

"To continue; you are all ladies of the upper classes who, I assume, know how to behave at a formal dinner. You have all been married for a number of years, so I also assume you know a good deal about sex, and will perform well in the bedroom, should that be desired by your escort. When the senior officers enter in a few moments you will all kneel. An officer will approach you and you will open the flap of his trousers, extract his penis, and suck it until he has an orgasm, or tells you to stop. If he achieves orgasm, you will swallow his semen. I have assumed that you have all performed in this way before, for lovers if not for your husbands. Is that so?"

He paused and looked enquiringly at the women. Slowly, reluctantly, they all nodded.

"Good. When you have done this you will each be given an evening dress and assisted, if necessary, to put it on. Underwear will not be needed. When you are dressed you will be escorted in to dinner and we will all eat. After dinner there will be relaxation and dancing before we all retire for the night, during which you will be entirely, and I stress entirely, at the disposal of your dinner partner. As to what will happen tomorrow, you will discover that in the morning, and much will depend on the wishes or whims of tonight's dinner partner, and your degree of co-operation with him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.