After the War
Chapter 5: War Time Marriage

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: War Time Marriage - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Jane was horrified to discover that her parents did not take Sir Henry to task for seducing their daughter. Worse than that, her mother made it clear to her that she should be prepared to stay overnight at the Hall with Sir Henry any time he wanted her.

"But," she protested, "the servants at the Hall will know; won't they gossip?"

"Nonsense," her mother responded, "They won't dare, or they'll lose their jobs."

"But, you always said I mustn't let a man..."

"And I'm sure he won't," her mother interrupted, "Sir Henry is a gentleman. He wouldn't dream of doing anything wrong."

"But mummy, in London..."

Again she was interrupted, this time with, "Don't be so silly. I'm sure you exaggerate what happened. A man may kiss his fiancée I suppose? I doubt it went any further than that."

Clearly her mother did not care what she did with Sir Henry, or even what he did to her, provided the marriage was not imperilled.

In the six weeks after the trip to London Jane spent more nights in Sir Henry's bed at the Hall than she did in her own at her parents' home. She quickly became accustomed to the weight of her fiancé pressing her into the mattress, and very much enjoyed the pleasure that his prick gave her as it drilled deep into her belly. Sir Henry, for his part, enjoyed having a much younger woman to fuck, and yet was wise enough to confine himself to simple missionary position copulation, and a little oral stimulation of her clitoris. There would be time for variations later on.

One day she approached her mother with considerable trepidation and said, "I'm late, mummy."

"Late? You mean... ?"

"Yes. A week late, and I'm always very regular."

"Leave it to me," said the older woman, and she set off for the Hall.

When she returned she said, "It is all settled. You marry in two weeks' time."

Jane wondered whether she really wanted to marry Sir Henry.

'I am grateful to him for teaching me that sex gives pleasure, and I do want to escape from my parents' oppressive control, but is that really sufficient basis for marriage?' she mused.

The deciding factor was his title, because she really did fancy being Lady Johnson.

The wedding was a typical quiet austerity wedding; only a few friends and Jane's parents were present. The reception was a little more unusual; it was held at the Hall, with food supplied specially by the local German administration, who were well aware that Sir Henry had access to the German occupation High Command, and they did not care to risk his displeasure.

The only sour note was that Jane had started a period the day before the wedding, but Sir Henry took the opportunity of their official wedding night to introduce her to the noble art of fellatio, plunging in and out of her mouth exuberantly and laughing uncontrollably as he filled her mouth with jism to such an extent that she choked.

The newly wed couple were, as many other such couples, extremely active sexually, and they were in the fortunate position of never needing to take any precautions against pregnancy. Jane was fucked, as she had learned it was called, in several positions she had never imagined, particularly delighting in the depths her husband's prick could reach in the position he called "doggy". Henry also schooled her on some occasions in the use of her tongue to titillate the nerve endings in the helmet of his penis; on others he simply used her face to achieve relief.

They also tried anal sex, and she did not feel she could not object to this mode as her husband wanted it. Once she had become accustomed to it and could accept his prick in her arse without undue discomfort they used it whenever she was having her period, but she never had much pleasure from it. Henry, by contrast, very much enjoyed the heat and tightness of her sphincter gripping his prick.

Nor were their games limited to penetrative sex. Henry loved to play with her breasts and delighted in trying to persuade one nipple to rise to full erection, some half an inch high without the other lifting from its surrounding areola. Sexual play between them also involved a good deal of rôle playing, including one master and slave scenario where Henry played the part of a cruel master who tied up, then pretended to rape and beat his victim, played, of course, by Jane. Another of Henry's favourite games was to lie on his back and have Jane ride him to a climax while he did his best to avoid this outcome.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.