After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: Hotel

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hotel - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Later that night at the hotel, Jane discovered that she and her new fiancé were to share a bedroom. Sir Henry, or Henry as he insisted she must learn to address him, said this was due to the exigencies of war, but Jane had noticed that there was a separate room available for the chauffeur, and that Henry had signed in as Sir Henry and Lady Johnson.

Musing about it as they went up to their room she could not help thinking that Lady Johnson sounded so much better than Miss Jane Edson.

In the hotel room, Henry said, "It's late, my dear. I suggest we retire immediately."

Jane looked at the large double bed and then at her fiancé before saying diffidently, "But there is only one bed?"

"I assure you it is big enough for the two of us," he replied with apparent concern, and then ruined the effect by adding a sort of snorted snigger.

Jane turned her back on him and prepared for bed, firmly ignoring his presence in the room. Henry, sensing her nervousness, made no move which might frighten her, remembering that this was a virgin of half his age and restraining himself with the thought that later, in the dark, he would partake of their real "wedding night", albeit some weeks early.

In bed in her decorous long flannel nightgown, with the light out, Jane felt his hand stroke her hair, then her shoulder, and was somewhat calmed. Then his hand crept down on to one breast and she became more nervous again. However he seemed content to cup her breast and simply lie thus. Sir Henry was simply dealing with her as he would with a nervous young horse, and proceeding very slowly and cautiously.

After a while her breathing calmed and he withdrew the hand to her shoulder again, then slipped it down to the breast inside the nightdress. At first Jane did not realise he was stroking her bare breast until he began to fondle the nipple. The aroused curious feelings. In her mind she thought it wrong, but her young body had other ideas and some pleasant sensations began to pass along her limbs to end in some unexpected places. Unaccountably her most private parts began to moisten, and even odder, her toes began to curl and uncurl.

Reassured by the girl's lack of resistance, Henry began to wonder if she was as pure as he had imagined. Moving his other hand to try to raise the hem of her nightgown, however, caused her to resist fiercely and to whisper, "Stop. Please stop."

Henry's patience was limited, however, and he pressed on, overcoming her resistance by the simple tactic of pulling the night gown apart down the front. Some of the buttons came out of their holes, while other were simply torn from their settings. Within moments he was half lying on a nearly naked squirming body.

Easing away from her, he then returned to the stroking and caressing which had calmed her earlier and before she really understood what was happening, her body was again responding. A questing finger found first the moisture, and then her clitoris, which set off a veritable firework display of feelings within her. She had never tried more than rubbing herself outside her clothes, so an experienced and expert finger soon had her excitement to a pitch she had never known before.

Another questing finger, unnoticed when compared to the clitoral stimulation she was experiencing, soon told Henry that she was indeed virgo intacta. Removing his hand completely elicited a whimper from Jane, who earnestly wished the pleasures to return. Return he did, but in the shape of a large blunt stick which was pushed unceremoniously into her most private parts, clearly damaging her beyond repair as she felt it tear something inside her. Her scream at this point was muffled almost entirely by Henry's mouth being strategically placed over hers.


In the morning Henry told Jane to have a bath, the almost unknown luxury of plentiful hot water being available in the hotel.

After she had bathed she came back into the bedroom clad only in a large bath towel, to find a naked Henry waiting for her. Taking off the towel he admired her body for some moments and then led her over to the bed. When he began to caress and kiss and suckle on her breasts Jane again felt a rush of pleasure tinged only slightly with the soreness between her legs.

To her utter astonishment Henry kissed down her body and past her navel into her most private parts. Spreading these wide he started to suckle gently on the intimate flesh between her labia and suddenly, for the first time in her life, Jane was whirled away into a kaleidoscope of flashing lights and utter bliss.

When she had recovered her composure a little she asked, "What was that?"

Henry was delighted that a minimal amount of clitoral stimulation had been so effective. "It was an orgasm," he replied, "Or in common parlance, you came. That is the pleasure that sex can give you, with your husband, of course."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.