After the War
Chapter 2: Dinner

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dinner - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

At the drinks before dinner there were many famous names and faces which Jane recognised from the newspapers, and there was much pre-dinner amazement that Sir Henry was engaged to be married less than two years after the untimely death of his wife. He introduced her to some of the most senior politicians in Britain. The Prime Minister even joked to Sir Henry, "Brought her with you to show off, eh? I don't blame you. No hanky-panky before the ceremony remember – a Knight of the Realm is supposed also to be a gentleman."

When they went in to dinner it was a surprise to Jane was that there were several German officers present, though they all filed in from the opposite side of the dining room. She had not realised that this dinner was the culmination of several weeks of negotiations, and that the peace group on the British side held high hopes that German agreement in principle to a peace treaty would be announced during the after dinner speeches.

Meanwhile Jane was so enthralled by the beautiful food, long forgotten by the ordinary British residents. Smoked salmon was served as a starter followed by roast haunch of venison. When a compote of red and black cherries, berries and currents arrived with unlimited quantities of fresh cream, Jane sat remembering having had cream on the table as a girl. Such luxuries were unknown during, and in the aftermath of the war; even had they been available, everything was rationed. Because of her fascination with the food, Jane heard almost nothing of the conversation, which was, in any case, all politics and therefore of no interest to her.

When the speeches started Sir Henry clearly expected her to listen carefully, and she was afraid that he might quiz her afterwards about the details. It quickly became clear that although the agreement was couched in the most obscure diplomatic language, not aided by an incompetent interpreter, nevertheless it was confirmed that the de facto cease-fire which currently held would become a formal agreement of an end to hostilities forthwith, and that formal detailed negotiations for a full peace treaty would start immediately, in Germany.

"Does that mean that you will have to go to Germany?" asked Jane, and she was not quite sure whether she was pleased or not when Sir Henry said he would not be a part of the delegation.

"Does it mean that the German Army will go back to Germany?" she wanted to know, "I don't like them being here."

Sir Henry really failed to answer that and Jane gathered that it was not a question either side wanted to discuss. From that she concluded that it would most likely be many years before the GAOT, the German Army On the Thames, withdrew to its own bases on Luneborg Heath. Even when a formal treaty was signed officially ending the War, German troops would still have bases in Britain.

As they were leaving, one of the German officers made a point of congratulating Sir Henry on his engagement. He was not introduced to Jane, but he had certainly noticed her. Sturmbanführer-SS Joachim Pfalzgraf von und zu Döring-Esser had already decided that he would make sure that he had the opportunity to enjoy her charms as soon as he could arrange it, probably by simply arresting her once England had been fully occupied and completely pacified, then taking her to his bed by force if necessary.

In the car going back to their hotel Sir Henry admonished her, "You must always be careful what you say. It is essential for the future of Britain that we all learn to pretend to like foreigners, especially Germans. That way we can all live together in this crowded island in peace."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.