Shadow in the Night - Cover

Shadow in the Night

Copyright© 2010 by Night Shadow

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grasya was a place full of beautiful creatures that lived long healthy peaceful lives. The people there did not fight there were not weapons and no violence. These creatures were winged people that had features of an animal and the body of a human. When the young prince finds out he is not really a prince he runs away to find where he really belongs. Everyone is in a panic they search for the run away. A man who hates the royals finds the young prince and that’s when things get weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

"Brother, Brother. Wait up I'm coming with you." A young voice echoed through the empty halls. A young cat man with short hair spiked at the back turned around with a sigh. His gold eyes looked at the young cat boy. He smiled as he saw the boy with black cat ears. He had short red messy hair like he had yet to brush it his blue eyes had a hint of silver in them as they looked at the man. The boy had his Gray and dark purple wings folded behind his hand as he now stood there looking at the blue and silver winged man in front of him.

The man watched the boy walk elegantly over to him with a smile. "Please brother let me come with you." He begged in a soft gentle voice. The man shook his head and in a older voice but soft like the boys he said "No Taren. I got in a lot of trouble last week when I took you out. She does not want you to leave the castle." Taren's smile disappeared as his brother told him this. He wanted to go out there was nothing to do in this cage of a castle his mother kept him in. "But Brother I want to go with you on your adventure to help people." He said in a soft sad voice but his brother just shook his head no and then knelt in front of the boy. "Taren I'm sorry I'd love to take you with me but mother said it's too dangerous for you. You have to think you're the youngest she is scared you will get hurt." After saying that, the man started to fix Taren's blue prince outfit. "You are going to be a great king one day so go back to your study's and if I can ill sneak you out tomorrow ok?" The man said and Taren sighed clearly unhappy as he puffed out his bottom lip and looked up at him with out moving his head to look at him. His reddish brown cat ears dropped a little and he stood there looking at the man in front of him. "Taren no, don't give me that look. I can't." He said with a sigh as he stood back up and looked away with a frown. "Brother when your king with I have to call you King Alexander or can I still call you brother." Taren asked looking at him no longer with the pouting look. Alexander looked at him with a smile. "You can always call me brother. Now go back home or ill get in trouble." He said then turned the boy around and pushed him lightly to get him started on walking home.

Taren sighted and then headed off watching the ground as he walked. "I wanted to go and have fun with brother. It not fair I never get to do anything but study, its not like I'm not ever going to be the king since I'm the youngest." Taren was muttering as he walked back to the castle like a good boy. He was not happy he did not want to study he wanted to go out and learn new things like how to shop at the market and he wanted to learn all the good places to fly to. He wanted to know more he was starving for information that his books could not quench.

In the dark of an ally there was a low chuckle as brown eyes watched the young prince innocently walking home. In a deep smooth voice the brown eyed man whispered "You will me mine, my prince" with that said he disappeared into the dark. Taren stopped and looked around some. He looked a little scared as he stood there. He thought he had hared someone speak but he saw no one around him and this was unsettling to him. After he decided no one was there he hurried home.

He walked passed the guards as they sighed when they saw him. "Your mother is in a panic looking for you." One of the guards said as a warning. Taren nodded then ran to where his window was and then climbed up to it using the vines that grow up the walls of the castle. He got to his bedroom and then he quickly scrambled to his bedroom door. The young prince opened the door and looked out into the hall. A smile crossed his face as he saw no one in the hall to catch him now all he had to do was get to the library. That's always where he went after sneaking out since the library was so big you could easily loss someone in it if not careful and to find someone in it was nearly impossible to do. Slowly as he pushed some of his short red hair back out of his face as he took light silent steps out his big room. The Prince turned and closed his door before he looked around again and headed to the stairs he had to get to the first floor which was the one right under him then to the west wing of the castle but he was in the east wing right now so it was going to be a challenge and he also had to avoid his mother. His mother was the hardest to avoid she had a good nose and good hearing so if you were to get silent enough to get past her she would smell you then all you could do was hope you can run faster then her and that was not hard since she was in a dress and Taren was in pants. Soon the prince go to the stairs and that meant he was almost half way there but this was weird since he had not seen anyone the hole time he was doing this so he got more cautious as he walked down the stairs and throw the halls to get to the library.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.