Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 162

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 162 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Adam slept in on Wednesday morning. Allie was cuddled up on his chest and Rebecca and Trinity were on his shoulders. Karlie was draped over Trinity and Sarah was snoring lightly as she held on to Rebecca. He saw absolutely no reason change that situation.

Allie and Trinity had been awake when he, Erin and Shelly came to bed the night before.

Although they were a bit perturbed at not being invited for the show, they showed no displeasure at what had transpired.

"We OK'd that one two months ago," Trinity laughed when Shelly gave them the rundown. "But once you make Celina melt tomorrow, you are confined to the pussies you already know."

"Lucy," Allie added. "I'm looking forward to seeing how improper Miss Proper can be. She was sure happy to show her tits off."

"She has nice tits," Trinity said.

"You think everyone has nice tits," Adam replied.

"Hey, I'm supposed to say that to you!" Trinity told him. "You're a line stealer. OK, Lucy and then you're done. If you can't make do with the seven of us, Anya, Katya, Tyanna, Veronica, Celina and Lucy, that's too bad."

"Don't forget Elena," Adam said with a wink. It was nice to give Trinity hell once in awhile.

"Damn," Trinity said. "OK, her too. And Leslie now and then. Oh hell, fuck whoever you want as long as we get to help."

"How about I just stick to the women in this bed?" Adam suggested.

"Probably someday soon," Allie replied with a yawn. "Tomorrow, we'll talk about how you're probably going to lose some of your extended girlfriends."

"So long as it's only the extended ones," Adam replied as Allie took her spot on his chest and was soon asleep.

But nine hours later, not everyone was pleased to see the group in repose.

Adam awoke to a bedraggled looking spectacle that was normally Anya Kovec standing with a zombie that in normal days was Tyanna Wilkins.

"We woke this morning in a cummy bed," Tyanna said. "I understand you are to blame."

She crossed her arms beneath her bare breasts. She was so disheveled and hung over, Adam couldn't tell if she was angry or playing with him.

"Yeppers," Shelly said from the doorway. Only she and Erin had met the morning head on. The others were happy to tiptoe into it. "Fucked four of us right there on top of your drunk asses. Literally, my head was right in the middle of your cheeks. If you had the beer farts, you'd have killed us all."

Anya turned.

"Four of you?" she asked. "Which four, if I might inquire?"

Shelly smiled and shook her head.

"Lick the sheets and you can tell me," she said, then scampered away.

Rebecca raised her head slightly.

"That was after he fucked me to sleep," she said with a smug smile. "I mean, literally. I came so hard that I fell asleep right afterward. Amazing, really."

She put her head back down and snuggled tighter to Adam.

"I expect to be alerted the next time you plan to use me as a sex object," Tyanna said. Then she smiled. "Get it – sex object. Shelly's head on my ass like a pillow. You have no sense of humor in the mornings."

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Sarah wondered. "Once you do, you'll understand that if we start laughing we're not likely to stop. You two look like a pair of drowned cats."

"We have not showered yet," Anya said. "And apparently I had an eventful night. I still wish to know if I was used a prop."

"Well, yeah," Adam admitted. "Shelly has this kinky fantasy about a graveyard. You two were the closest we could find to corpses."

Tyanna laughed again. She had felt half dead when she woke up that morning, but Katya had fixed her a cup of foul tasting tea and her head had begun to clear.

"Actually, he's serious about that one," Karlie said. "Now, is there any chance you can do this quietly or, better yet, far away from me? I feel like the south end of a northbound mule."

"Did you drink with Katya, too?" Anya asked.

Karlie just groaned.

"Yes, that was a mistake," Anya admitted. "I will not repeat that one. She drank us all beneath the table yet she is happy and laughing this morning. I find it repulsive."

"Well, she had a good night after you two dropped," Adam said. They appeared to be taking it well so he thought he could joke with them. "She said something about winners fucking on top of losers. I'm not sure what she meant."

"So we have Number Two," Tyanna said in terrible accent. Adam thought she was going for Sherlock Holmes but it came out more like Charlie Chan.

"It was Erin, Veronica, Shelly and Katya," Karlie muttered. "Now get the fuck out of here and let me die. I heard about this from Shelly before I could even open my fucking eyes this morning."

"Katya will give you something to help," Anya said.

"I will never drink another thing that Katya hands me," Karlie declared. "I swear she smuggled in moonshine or something. My head feels awful and my stomach is worse."

"It's the sugar in the wine coolers," Allie said. She had learned about that while studying for her GED. "Plus really cheap wine – like in coolers – has a chemical in it that some people are allergic to. It's not fatal or anything. But it can cause migraine and nausea."

"So can drinking nine of them," Karlie remarked.

"Well, yeah, that, too," Allie said with a giggle. "Still, Anya and Tyanna seem OK. Maybe you should give Katya one more chance."

"And maybe Adam should come down and change the sheets on our bed," Tyanna added.

"And mop the floor, too," Adam said.

"The floor?" Anya asked. "Is there anywhere you did not have sex last night?"

"This bed," Trinity answered for him. "If I have it correct, about the only place he had sex yesterday was your room. First it was with Rebecca in a hidden room right beside it. Then he got a killer blowjob from Shelly and Katya in a chair while you two slept 10 feet away. Then he did them all on top of you. Did I get them all, Stud?"

Of course, Adam blushed – which was her goal all along.

"So what about our floor?" Tyanna persisted.

"Uh, that was Shelly," Adam said. "She got a little excited from, you know, doing it with dead people nearby."

"And she came on our floor," Tyanna said. "You know, that girl has some seriously creepy fantasies. I thought mine were out there but hers makes mine seem like missionary with the lights off."

"Do tell," Rebecca said.

"You'll just have to buy the download," Tyanna smirked. "Seriously, I would like clean sheets before tonight."

"No problem," Adam said. "I should have lifted you guys up and changed them last night. I'm sorry."

"You should have lifted us up and given us a ride," Anya said with a smile. "No one used my pillow, did they?"

"No," Adam said. "And you were both covered the whole time. We just laid you on your stomachs across the bed – well, Shelly and Katya did – and then Erin and Shelly used you as headrests. I'm sorry. When I say it out loud it sounds really low-grade. I should have put a stop to it."

"No one was hurt," Anya said. "And it sounds like everyone had fun. We will say you five owe us one. We will collect."

"Hell, yeah," Tyanna agreed.


Everyone seemed to find something to do in the afternoon. Some of the heavier drinkers took long naps. Others went into the city to shop. Rebecca paid a visit to her parents' home. She planned to introduce her parents to the people in her life but she wanted to prepare them.

Neither had taken much of an interest in her upbringing. Like Lucy, Rebecca had been sent to a boarding school when she was just six-years-old. It was only after her web site – started at the school – produced notoriety that she was allowed to attend public high school.

Her parents knew of her living arrangements but neither were pleased that their daughter went into pornography instead of something more lucrative.

They were mollified when she mentioned that she already had access to enough money that she never had to work again. She did what she did because of the thrill of it – the illicit nature of her career.

"If I wanted to have sex for money, I'd have reopened the bordello," she said.

To the Stein family, money was all that counted. It didn't matter how you achieved wealth – earning it, stealing it or marrying into it – so long as you achieved it. If their 20-year-old daughter could gross $300,000 a year by performing sex acts on dogs, they would have been fine with it.

Rebecca smiled to herself every time she thought of how Adam would react to her parents. This would be one time she would not chide him for his heavy-handed comments. In fact, she figured she would probably goad him into a few if it looked like he was being too polite.

For Adam, the afternoon was a chance to sit back and visit with Sean and Walt. The move to the new houses had limited their time together. They no longer had video game marathons or went to the park to shoot hoops.

It reminded Adam of some of his friends from home. When he had gone back to Missouri the summer before, life had changed for many of them. Most had gotten a job and married. They no longer had time to do the things they had done at 17 – or even the desire to.

"Like old times," Walt remarked. He was sitting in a lawn chair drinking iced tea.

"Yeah," Sean agreed. "Life PBT."

"PBT?" Adam asked. He had heard his father talk of a beer called PBR – or "skunk piss" as his father had termed it.

"Pre Bare Titties," Sean said with a laugh. "You know, back when we could talk without losing concentration because a fresh set of knockers wandered by."

"Think we'll ever get used to that?" Walt wondered.

"I hope not!" Sean replied. "If we do, Adam will just have to go out and bring some fresh ones for us to gawk at. Look at Lucy."

"I did," Walt said with a smile and nod. "To think that was lurking under her sweater vest. It's sort of sad. I think I'd rather stay here tonight than go to a show with topless dancers."

"There is nothing sad about that," Adam said. "But think of the looks of envy you five will get when you walk in with 20 gorgeous babes."

"Us five?" Sean asked. "Aren't you going?"

"Uh, no," Adam said. "I have other plans."

Walt lifted his eyebrow in a questioning gesture.

"A date with one of the most elegant, eligible women in L.A.," Adam said, slightly embarrassed.

"Which one?" Sean asked. "It's not one of their birthdays is it?"

"No, nothing like that," Adam said. "It's, well, it isn't with any of them."

"I know this is a stupid question," Sean prefaced, "but do the others know?"

"They know," Adam assured him. "It's sort of their idea."

"Of course it is," Walt said with a smile. "You haven't had an idea of your own in several months. So who is it?"

Adam was surprised they didn't know. If he had realized that fact he would have remained silent.

"Don't be mad," he told Walt.

"Well, I'm pretty sure Mary would have mentioned going out on a date with you," Walt said. "So you can pretty well guess I'll be OK with it."

"Celina," Adam admitted.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," Walt said with a nod. "Why would I be mad at that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.