Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 134

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 134 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

As Saturday afternoon hit, Adam discovered he was happy that he had a free day. He didn't think about either of his jobs for more than a few minutes. He spent the majority of the day sitting in a lawn chair, having pleasant conversation with his friends and enjoying the scenery.

And the scenery was impressive.

The girls did their best to skirt the boundary of decency as closely as they could. All wore bikinis and some of the bikinis were extremely small. Anya and Ekaterina were used to the European views about body image. They had a more relaxed view of nudity and sexuality than even the rest of the group had.

They had grown up differently than the Americans. Ekaterina had spent much of her formative years in a dormitory with other girls. Anya was the same way, only in a much nicer dorm. It took them no time until they were flirting with all the guys – and the girls, it seemed. Even Ekaterina, who had seemed a little withdrawn the first night they visited, was in the spirit of things.

It was nice to see everyone relaxed and happy as the groups switched partners for conversation or practical jokes.

"You know, I am sad," Anya said when she sat beside Adam.

"Why?" Adam asked with concern. He worried that she had somehow taken someone's joking comment the wrong way.

"Because you and I were scheduled to be doing fun, naked things right now," she replied with a laugh. "Work was fun this week. I enjoyed it. It was fun to play with you on Tuesday. It was fun to play with you and the others on Thursday. I did many things I have not done before."

"I hope we get to work together in the future," Adam told her. "I had fun, too."

"How was Irena?" Anya asked.

"It was, I don't know how to explain it," Adam answered. "It's not something I've done before. But it was good. She was really into it. She smiled the whole time. But she had this really intense look in her eyes."

"She seems nice but she spends most of the time with her aunt," Anya said.

"You knew the translator was her aunt?" Adam wondered.

"Oh, yes," Anya replied. "It is not rare for a family member to come to shoots. Sometimes it is a husband, even. Irena's aunt was in the industry for a few years. Now she helps to guide Irena's career. Timm says his uncle did the same."

"I guess," Adam admitted. "But he doesn't come to shoots. That just seems, uh, strange."

Anya giggled lightly.

"In Europe, we have three or four sets of twin sisters who do girl-girl scenes," she said. "It is rumored that the man who works with Nadia Dare is really her half-brother. I do not know for certain. But it is said by more than one."

"Creepy," Adam said.

"Most find it intriguing," Anya mentioned.

"I find it intriguing," Walt mentioned from next to Adam.

"Yes, but you're a freak," Adam told his friend with a smile.

"There is that," Walt admitted. Anya laughed at the pair.

"So have you thought about trying to come back here?" Adam asked.

"I wish I could stay," Anya confessed. "But I do not think it is possible. I must go to Las Vegas on Monday and to Miami after that. I am already scheduled to perform. Then I think BCC will wish me to return to Europe."

Adam nodded sadly.

"Well, you know you're welcome here," Walt said. "At least I hope you know that. If you can find a way to come back, just let us know. We'll do what we can to help."

"Thank you," Anya said. "I do plan to return sometime. I might discuss the prospect of being a liaison for BCC with Five Friends or with the Los Angeles industry. I think we could further BCC's interests by working together. If they had someone over here full time, it would be easier to send stars across. They would not need to send a large troop twice per year. They could send two or three women each month. It would give flexibility."

"You should know all about flexibility," Walt joked.

Anya rolled her eyes at the pun but laughed anyway. Then she looked at Walt and smirked.

"Watch," she said, brushing Adam's legs off the end of the reclining lawn chair. She slipped her legs beneath her then stopped.

"Bah, it is too wide," Anya said. "Adam, please help. Could you get on your hands and knees?"

"Uh, sure," Adam said. He didn't understand why she wanted him to do it but it didn't really matter. He got down on all fours. Anya shook her head at how Adam did what she asked. He didn't ask why she wanted him there or what she planned to do. She asked him to do something and he immediately did it. He trusted her.

Anya took a seat on Adam's back, and then bent backward. In only a second, she had wrapped herself around his middle like a snake, only instead of forward; she had her back against his ribs.

"Hello, Adam," Anya said when she was holding on to her ankles, also beneath Adam. He looked down between his arms and saw Anya's face smiling at him. Anya knew the view Walt – and anyone in that direction – was getting. Her pussy was pointed straight at him. She also felt that her bikini top had slipped over her breasts, giving those in the other direction a treat.

"Uh, hi," Adam said.

"Can you stand?" Anya asked.

"I think so," Adam answered. But he didn't try. "Won't you fall?"

"I can hold myself until you can help," Anya assured him.

Adam used his arms to stand up and then slid his hands back to hold Anya – and his right hand went right across her bare boob.

"Why, Adam," Anya chuckled. "I did not know you cared."

Adam responded by pinching her nipple slightly, causing a slight gasp. When he stood, he put his other hand on Anya's hip.

"Cool," Karlie said as she came across the yard.

"Maybe you could pull her bra down," Adam said to Tyanna, who was also watching with rapt attention.

"Maybe she could not," Anya replied and laughed again. "Now, Adam, if you would release my boob for a moment. I want you to put both your hands beneath my armpits."

Again, Adam didn't ask why. He simply did it. He felt Anya tighten her grip on her ankles.

"When I say 'now' I want you to lift me upward and release me," Anya said. "Try to keep me away from your body. Please, everyone step back and give us some room."

"And check to make sure the ground is level," Adam said quickly. He could already see where this was going. Sean and Walt immediately went to that task, making certain there were no strange objects lurking beneath the grass because Anya had kicked off her sandals before starting. They both nodded, which Anya saw from her perch around Adam's waist.

"OK, Adam," Anya said. "Now."

She released her ankles and Adam extended his arms and lifted Anya away from him. She did a back flip in the air, landed gracefully on the grass – and promptly fell backward on her butt. Adam was behind her in only seconds, helping her to her feet. He was worried she might be hurt.

Instead she was laughing.

"If I knew how high I would go, I would add a twist," Anya laughed. Her laughter increased when Adam slid her bikini top back over her small breasts. "You do not like my boobies?"

"I like them just fine," Adam said, shaking his head. "But this is not a place where you can show them. Are you OK?"

"I am fine," Anya said. "That was fun. You know, when you stood, I think I could have taken you in my mouth. We might try that for our next scene."

"You are a sex fiend," Allie joked. She wished she was as flexible as Anya, but she was nowhere close.

"I want to try that," Tyanna said. "Not blowing him – well, that, too – but I want to see if I can twist myself that way."

"You must be careful," Anya advised. "There is much stress on your thighs. You must make sure you are well stretched or you will hurt yourself."

"Yeah, I guess," Tyanna said, clearly disappointed.

"I will show you stretches to improve how you bend," Anya said.

The next hour was spent with the guys watching all the girls bending and stretching in a variety of ways. The girls were having a good time stretching muscles that didn't get stretched often. Both Ekaterina and Rebecca displayed remarkable elasticity. Rebecca, despite standing 5-foot-10, could stand on one foot and lift the other to her shoulder while keeping the knee straight. Ekaterina could do the same thing. It was impressive.

By the end, almost all of the females could sit on their behinds with their legs spread in front of them and touch their faces to the ground. The only ones who couldn't were Erin, Meredith, Beth and Sarah, who all had too much muscle mass in their backs to accomplish it. Plus, their boobs were too big.

The guys watched in amazement as their bikinis stretched in ways they weren't designed to stretch. They decided to spread out around the circle so they could alert the others if anything interesting popped loose. Anya, in the center, noticed before the rest of the women and laughed.

The highlight, for the guys at least, was when Leslie, Allie, Tyanna, Ekaterina, Rebecca and Anya helped the others try a back bend. There was a mad scramble when they asked the guys to give them hand – because it seemed almost all the guys wanted to help Shelly. Her puffy lips were particularly evident in the suit she chose that day.

Walt got there first – because he had no problem using his lower center of gravity to move Timm out of the way. Once Timm picked himself up off the grass, laughing and shaking his head, and went to Mary's side. She patted his arm gently and called Walt a brute.

The group was in a circle, so Walt probably got the worst view of Shelly's mound. Adam was across the way, helping Elena, who was finally starting to rid herself of the shyness that cropped up anytime Adam was near. Anya was beside Adam, helping Trinity; Rebecca was assisting Katey; Leslie was working with Erin; Allie was aiding Meredith; and Tyanna was with Sarah. On the other side of Walt and Shelly were Sean and Veronica, Tim and Mary, Jason and Rachelle and Cameron and Karlie.

Adam figured the only stretched bikini crotches he could couldn't see clearly belonged to Elena, who he was helping, and Trinity, who was almost directly behind him.

"OK, I know it will be difficult, but put one arm directly above the butt," Anya instructed. "The other hand should be on the stomach, just above their bikini."

Everyone complied, but Tyanna took that opportunity to slip her hand up the back of Sarah's bikini and grab a handful of butt cheek.

"She said at the top of the bikini," Allie laughed. "Not inside the bikini."

"Oh, sorry," Tyanna replied, removing her hand but smiling widely.

"Damn, I should have thought of that," Walt said.

"Too late now," Shelly answered, pinching his cheek.

"Now girls, just let yourself go backward," Anya said between giggles. "It is OK to bend your knees. But trust your spotter to keep you from falling. Spotters, lower your arms as necessary to let them get backward."

It wasn't the most graceful display Adam had ever seen but it was impressive. All the girls managed to get their hands on the ground.

"You OK?" Adam asked Elena. She was doing OK, he thought, but he also didn't want her to hurt herself trying to keep up with the others.

"I'm good," she said. "Are you enjoying the view I'm giving you?"

"Actually, I can't see much more than your stomach from where I am," Adam replied with a laugh. "But it's a nice stomach."

"OK, spotters," Anya said. "Take your hand off their stomachs and put it beneath their backsides. I will show you how to do a walkover."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.