Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 130

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 130 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

"So, will you do it?" Anya asked. Three faces looked up at Derrick expectantly.

"I haven't played volleyball since I came to college," Derrick said. "I'm sure your league is too good for me."

"Oh, bullshit," Cassie said, a frown creasing her face. "I saw you play indoor last fall. You still have a killer serve and you never forget how to hit."

"Maybe, but your team is good," Derrick said. He didn't want to make a fool out himself in front of his neighbors, who were smoking hot.

"It's just for a few games," Ashley said. "Chad's ankle will be better in two or three weeks. Come on, it will be fun. Besides, you'll get to see us in our bikinis."

"I can sit in the bleachers and see that," Derrick pointed out.

"How about we let you see us out of our bikinis?" Anya offered, raising her eyebrows.

Derrick's mouth dropped.

"Yeah," Cassie said. "If you agree to play with us until Chad's back, we'll agree to play with you until Chad's back. That seems fair."

"Uh," Derrick stammered. His eyes widened when Ashley pulled her shirt over her head. Cassie and Anya saw Ashley's actions and did the same. None of them were wearing a bra.

"We'll even give you a good-faith payment," Ashley said, skinning her shorts down her thighs. "What do you think? Do we look as good out of our suits as we do in them?"

Derrick nodded dumbly.

"What about you?" Anya wondered. "Do you look good out of your suit, too?"

Cassie didn't wait for an answer. She grabbed Derrick's shorts by the legs and pulled them down. Cassie had seen this particular cock before but it had been a while. She had looked forward to this scene for over a month.

"Oh, man!" Cassie muttered when Derrick's dick sprang free. "Look what we have here. Derrick, babe, you don't mind if we play with this for a while, do you?"

Ashley and Anya directed Derrick to the couch while Cassie was captivated by the bouncing erection in front or her.

"Wait!" she said when they almost had Derrick ready to sit. Cassie pressed tight to Derrick and looked up at the guy who stood almost 15 inches taller than she stood. His erection was between their bodies. With a twinkle in her eye, Cassie tilted her head to the side to show Derrick that his prick came almost to her neck before looking down and taking the head into her mouth.

"Our new measuring stick," Anya joked. "You must be this tall to ride Derrick."

The three girls each put a hand around Derrick's cock and there was still some left over at the end, eliciting a trio of giggles. They spent the next couple of minutes playing with the dick at hand. Ashley finally decided enough was enough and stuffed as much of it as she could get into her mouth.

Anya and Cassie each leaned forward and sucked a testicle into her mouth. The scene was so erotic that Derrick almost lost his load right then. Ashley smiled around his cock but tightened her grip at the base. She knew how to make Derrick last.

"Let's sit him down," she suggested. Derrick complied and Ashley's mouth followed his erection downward, never losing contact. Anya immediately stood on the couch, putting her pussy close to Derrick's mouth. She still vividly remembered the sensations that tongue had sent through her earlier in the week.

"Tilt your head back," Anya whispered. "Cassie, give me a hand, please."

Anya stepped up on the back of the couch while Cassie scrambled to the back. Anya let her legs go outward inch by inch while Cassie held her hands and watched with rapt attention as the gymnast's pussy got closer and closer to Derrick's mouth. The girl's flexibility was even more amazing to Cassie than to the average person because Cassie could contort her body into almost any position.

Derrick started to lick and suck on Anya's clit as soon as it was close enough. The Slovakian woman leaned forward slightly and rested her arms on Cassie's shoulders as the two shared a wet kiss. Ashley, meanwhile, had looked up from her work at Derrick's waist to watch the show. Ashley was pretty flexible, too, but nowhere in Anya or Cassie's league.

Derrick's hands cupped Anya's muscular butt while he ate her pussy as well as he could. Anya reveled in the sensation of having a nice tongue on her clit while another tongue played in her mouth. This was the first group sex shoot she had done and she was enjoying it immensely.

She wondered if she could do a back-bend and put something else in her mouth but decided it would be selfish to try. In fact, she decided, she should give someone else a shot to experience what she was enjoying.

"Do you wish to trade?" she asked Cassie.

"I want to try something else," Cassie replied, her eyes bright with anticipation. She wasn't certain it would work but if it did, watch out. "Ashley, can we let him get on the floor?"

Ashley reluctantly removed the rampant hard-on from between her sucking lips as Cassie helped Anya down from her perch on Adam's face. He slid deftly to the floor where Cassie directed him to lie on his back.

"Do a split with me but stay as close to me as you can," Cassie directed Anya. The girls held hands and slid their feet apart. Their mounds were barely millimeters apart when they descended toward Derrick's tongue. Anya and Cassie clasped their arms around each other and kissed feverishly as Derrick licked both of their clits at the same time.

"Oh, God," Cassie muttered. "This is just as hot as I thought it would be."

Her tiny nipples rubbed against Anya's buds and Derrick caressed each of their pussies with his mouth on each lick. Ashley, not to be outdone, took the opportunity to lower her buttery warm pussy over Derrick's cock. His girth split her tiny lips as the first few inches disappeared into Ashley's tunnel.

Chad was doing his best to capture each angle but too much was happening at once for him to get it all. This was even more amazing than he had dreamed it would be and he was immediately thankful that he had rented three additional cameras so he could try to capture every angle. Rita saw his quandary and began to shoot close-ups from different angles to help him out. He smiled at her in thanks.

Ashley's already short fuse was even closer when she watched the action in front of her as she pistoned up and down on Derrick's dick. Cassie was hot from the dual sensations of Derrick's tongue and the perversity of what she was doing. Anya was loving every second of the whole experience. Each of the girls launched into a fierce orgasm within a few seconds of the other. Anya lost her balance slightly and wound up sitting lightly on Derrick's chest while she reveled in the feeling that swept across her.

Ashley lifted herself off Derrick's cock only to have Anya arch her back and stick her face right between Ashley's wet thighs. She attacked Ashley's already buzzing clit with intensity borne of desire. It was almost a full minute later when Ashley's intense cum subsided, leaving her with shaking legs and a new respect for the Slovakian's talents.

Derrick, who was having difficulty getting any air with a pair of pussies on his mouth and Cassie's ass nestled over his nose, took the opportunity to take several deep breaths before Cassie leaned forward and kissed him – upside down – and licked the juice off his face.

"Can I try something I have always dreamed about?" Anya asked. A question like that had only one answer and all three of her partners nodded. "I wish to be lowered on his dick. I can do a split and you can lift me up and set me on it. Can we try?"

Neither Cassie nor Ashley was certain they were strong enough to lift Anya. Nor were they certain they could stop her descent once they started. They glanced at Derrick, who nodded his agreement. He would have to keep his hands free so he could help, but he thought they could do it.

Anya stepped back on the couch and eased back into a split. Her pussy was spread garishly open and dripped with a mixture of Derrick's saliva and her own juices. She had taken a hint from her first time with Derrick and had refrained from using lubrication. She was certain she could make enough on her own and she was proving herself correct.

Anya braced herself on Ashley and Cassie's shoulders as they hefted her upward. She was much lighter than they figured her to be and the girls had no trouble carrying her, particularly since she was supporting much of her weight on their shoulders.

"Keep my back to him," Anya said softly. "I think it will be easier for you just to bend. I can use you as my base."

Derrick put his hands on Anya's butt as she descended but soon he had to remove one hand to line up his dick with her. The head passed through her lips with little trouble because of how she was splayed. Despite her openness, Anya's twat was still amazingly tight. She used her own incredibly strong arms to lift and lower herself a few times until Derrick's prick was seated inside her moistness.

"Oh, my," she said, her eyes wide. "This is really, really good, even better than I thought."

Ashley and Cassie giggled slightly as they lifted and lowered Anya with increasing rapidity on the enormous phallus beneath her. Already excited from her earlier exertions, Anya's wetness coated Derrick's cock and ran between his legs. Ashley slid a hand between Anya's legs and stroked the girl's clit, generating another sharp intake of breath. A few gentle pinches sent Anya to her second cum, increasing the snugness of her pussy and almost causing Derrick to spasm. He reached down and pinched the base of his cock to stave off the eruption.

Anya's arms were tiring, so Cassie and Ashley lifted her off Derrick's dick and lowered her legs to the floor. Anya was panting noisily but smiling broadly as she sat heavily down beside Derrick. Cassie took a moment to lick down Derrick's shaft – avoiding the sensitive head because she saw he was about ready to cum – and savor Anya's flavor from his skin. She shifted slightly until she was facing away from Derrick, then did a backbend until her head touched the floor before sucking his balls into her mouth. She wanted to prove that she was almost as flexible as an Olympic gymnast, Derrick thought.

She didn't count on Ashley having her pussy at face level when she sat up. Still, Cassie didn't miss a beat, burying her face between Ashley's thighs and sucking greedily. Ashley took it for as long as she could before stepping back and sitting on the couch to catch her breath.

Cassie, smirking to the camera as only she could, stood and lifted one leg over her head at an angle, while keeping her leg straight. She gestured to Ashley with her head but Anya beat Ashley to the spot – in this case, Cassie's pussy, which was spread for inspection.

The fact that Anya approached from behind caught Cassie by surprise and she faltered slightly. Ashley's hands on Cassie's thighs were the only thing that kept the whole trio from landing in a pile.

"I think if you were to stand on the couch, Derrick could fuck you," Anya said. Cassie's eyes widened at the thought. She had never considered standing on the couch but the idea intrigued her. Ashley stood and Cassie lowered her leg and resumed her position on the couch. When Derrick approached, she put her leg over his shoulder. It was awkward for Derrick but Ashley managed to line his dick up with Cassie's hole.

Cassie grunted when the cock went inside her. Derrick's angle of entry had his cock sliding against her sensitive clit on every stroke.

"Oh, fuck," Cassie moaned. "This is it. This is the greatest thing I've ever felt. Damn, fuck me, Derrick. Oh, Jesus."

Anya maneuvered her way beneath the mounted duo and alternated licking Derrick's cock as it came out and sucking his balls into her mouth. Cassie went off like a firecracker when Anya shifted slightly and brushed her tongue against Cassie's clit. The mewling that escaped Cassie's mouth could probably best be heard by canines but it was soon followed by an explosion of expletives when Ashley, who was steadying Cassie, slipped her finger into the girl's ass.

"I'm cramping," Cassie said softly. "I gotta put my leg down. Oh, fuck. I haven't cum that hard in, fuck, maybe ever."

Derrick helped Cassie sit down – once Anya had vacated her perch – while Ashley resumed sucking and licking on Derrick's cock. Ashley's mind was racing. She wanted to do something spectacular but she couldn't think of anything to top the two girls. Derrick saw the look in Ashley's eyes – he knew how competitive she could be – so he asserted a little control for once.

He tapped Ashley softly on the shoulder to get her attention and motioned with his eyes for her to stand up. His hands went through her legs and behind her knees as he lifted her first to his waist and then to his shoulders. He gave Ashley the standing front-face ride she'd mentioned many times but never tried.

Derrick had no trouble with Ashley's weight. He had more trouble with the fact that she wrapped her legs around his neck so tightly he worried she might break it. Anya helped Derrick move a little closer to the couch then stood and added her tongue to any portion of Ashley's lower anatomy she could reach. Ashley's asshole was the first target before Anya slid closer and added her mouth to Derrick's on Ashley's pussy.

Cassie found herself at face level with a huge cock and sucked it deeply into her mouth. She wished she could find a way to do the deep-throat backbend she had heard so much about but there was only so much space on the couch. Instead she contented herself with giving Derrick a top-level blowjob. She only had to glance upward to see Anya's pussy inches from the top of her head and she chuckled to herself. This was a hot scene and the girls' one-upmanship only made it better.

"Anya, turn around and let me feed his cock into your pussy," Cassie said. "Just put your arms on the back of the couch and lean forward. I'll do the rest."

Ashley was well on the way to another orgasm and her vocabulary consisted entirely of swear words at this point. Anya did as instructed and found Derrick's pole waiting at the entrance to her pussy in only seconds. Cassie directed traffic – while licking and sucking on whatever she could reach – and soon had almost half of Derrick's prick nestled inside Anya's pussy. Anya recognized that Derrick wouldn't be willing to do much moving – even if he could – so she started to move back and forth, aided by Cassie's mouth latched tightly to her clit.

Derrick had stopped gnawing on Ashley's pussy because her orgasm had long since washed over her. Instead he was gently kissing her thighs.

"Lay her on my back," Anya offered. "I can hold her and you can have your choice of pussies."

Ashley was almost limp when Derrick did as Anya asked. Anya rose up off Derrick's dick then bent her knees to put Ashley's pussy at the right level. Derrick slid it in causing Ashley to gasp and her head to loll from side to side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.