Daze in the Valley
Chapter 127

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 127 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Darcy Stanton walked away from her meeting with Derrick Driller rather unhappy. All the good stuff he'd told her about the future was off the record. Sure, she could publish it and there would be nothing he could do about it. It wasn't like she was going to make a living covering the adult industry, so she really didn't care if anyone in that industry trusted her.

But there was something about his tone and demeanor that made her think he wouldn't take a betrayal of trust lying down. He would find a way to get word out that she used information he provided solely as background. He might even go public with the fact that all the research she was using was given to her by someone else. It wasn't unusual in journalism. But it would be embarrassing for her to admit that she was unable to draw the threads together without having them pointed out to her like a first grader.

She was also disappointed that none of her investigative work would actually foment change. The industry was already changing and it had nothing do with what she and her paper were doing. In fact, Darcy came away with the feeling that Derrick Driller would have preferred it if she had kept her nose out of things, hinting that the only difference she was likely to make was to make it harder for those in the business who were doing things the right way to stay in business. The ones who set their own rules weren't likely to abide by anything anyone else said anyway, he had pointed out.

Adam felt as though he had wasted his last remaining free time for the week by talking to a stump. Darcy had come in with a view of the situation that didn't square with the facts as he knew them. She had already staked her professional reputation on a fallacy and she was bound and determined to prove the myth true. He had no doubt that the paper would be filled with sob stories of the poor, dumb women who found their lives controlled by unsavory agents, web sites and studios of the wicked Porn Industry. He was certain that those stories might make one or two young women rethink a foray into the business.

He was equally as certain that the ones who rethought their decisions would be the ones Five Friends Casting would most like to meet. The bubbleheads would come out to L.A. from Omaha and from Biloxi like they always did. The arrogant pricks with tattoos and eight inch cocks would make their way to the West Coast from wherever, convinced they would be the next big star, make a million dollars, hang out with all sorts of hot chicks and have all sorts of wicked sex.

But for the ones with more than a dozen brain cells, it would take just one article on the sad life of Nita Daze – or the way the sad life of Nita Daze was portrayed in the paper – to decide that working as a waitress or as a telemarketer or living with their folks for a couple of more years while they went to college was a much better idea than letting someone shove a thumb up their ass while pounding them doggy style or having another chick fisting her.

Probably the only thing Adam Walters and Darcy Stanton agreed upon was a truism neither could fix: Even if the Rabbit Holes disappeared forever, there would be a new scheme in the coming weeks or months. There was no shortage of people in Los Angeles – men and women, alike – ready and more than willing to make their living by exploiting those too weak or too stupid to stand up for themselves.

"Well, at least I'm in the right mindset for some 'soft bondage'," Adam thought on the drive to Judy's studio, "Whatever in the hell that is."


Angel Pretty lived up to at least a portion of her moniker, Derrick thought. She was an extremely pretty young woman. Her long face, prominent cheekbones and sharp features brought Native American ancestry to Derrick's mind. The fact she had light brown hair and green eyes seemed to put that theory to rest.

But judging from the items the woman unpacked from her duffle bag, Derrick was certain the Angel part of her name would be open for debate.

The first item out of the bag was a riding crop. He'd seen them before and he knew what it was used for – on horses. He also knew there was no way in hell he could smack an animal with it, let alone a person. Next came a series of paddles and a whip with several long strands running from the handle.

A gag with something resembling a pair of chain attachments followed. Derrick saw that one chain allowed the device to be attached to the woman's nipples, with the longer chain to be attached to her clitoris.

"Holy shit," he muttered. He turned to Judy with a glare. This wasn't what he'd agreed to do. He wondered where in hell Michelle and the rest of the crew were.

Angel turned and smiled.

"Believe me, these are not for use," she said, winking toward Judy. "I have an idea in mind for what I want to do with this scene. But these are not the items I want used."

She reached into her bag again and brought out a velvet eyeless mask and two silk ties along with a small paddle and pair of smaller items in a bag.

When she laid everything out on the table, she walked across the room to where Derrick and Judy stood. Derrick still wore the dumbfounded look that had almost become his trademark.

"Sorry, but I really wanted to see the look on your face," Angel said, laughing. "I wish the camera was already going. It was humorous as hell."

"Uh-huh," Derrick said.

"No, really," Angel insisted. "Look, when Judy called to tell me that the casting had been changed, I was worried. I've worked with Rick Cage before so I was comfortable with him. I knew he wouldn't try to stretch my boundaries, you know. I've heard a lot about you lately but I'd never seen anything you'd done. So I watched everything I could find on you. I'm going to be putting myself in a very vulnerable position in just a few minutes. I had to make sure you wouldn't take the opportunity to really beat the shit out of me. Some men in this business would. Anyway, what I saw was really interesting. It is a side of the business I haven't really been exposed to and totally opposite from what I want to do today."

Derrick didn't answer but he nodded slightly.

"Have you seen anything Angel has done?" Judy asked.

Derrick replied that he hadn't. He had meant to take some time to go through and research her career a little bit but that time had disappeared rapidly.

"She was the lead in a couple of features," Judy continued. "She was in 'Too Perfect for Porn' and she had her own feature from HeartRacer called 'Angel in Disguise'."

"It's all pure vanilla," Angel said. "I do straight boy-girl or straight girl-girl. I'm completely typecast as some cheerleading, sweetheart type. I can't get a decent role in anything – not that there are many decent roles available anywhere – because nobody even bothers to consider me if it requires more than riding on some clown's dick or licking a sweaty pussy. I did some cool stuff when I first started but in the last couple of years it's been basic."

"There are maybe a thousand better ways to break out of a stereotype than letting a guy you don't know wail on you with a stick," Derrick pointed out. Angel laughed again.

"Yeah and if that is what this was all about, I'd be the first to admit it," she said. "But this is 'Fantasy Time'. I love the concept of the site. Porn stars have fantasies too, and it's harder for us to get ours fulfilled. This is one of those things I've always wanted to do. But, uh, you're new so you might not understand. This isn't something I can do with just anyone. I don't mean just on a set. I mean in real life, too."

"I do understand that," Derrick said. "I'm friends with a lot of people in this business. I know full well the perils an adult actress faces in relationships and even friendships. There are too many people looking for something for nothing for you to trust very many people."

"Exactly," Angel replied, gratified that this guy really did seem to understand. He also seemed to be as genuine as Judy had assured her he'd be. "If I am in a scene with a random actor and the producer wants it rougher than normal, I have no control over how rough it can get. I've seen girls come out of scenes with black eyes and broken teeth. That doesn't even consider what they go through on the bull-dyke sites. Jesus, I heard one girl got her fucking back broken."

"So this is what I want..."


Derrick sat passively in the chair. There was no expression on his face. Angel came out wearing a robe and drying her hair. Even without makeup, she was beautiful.

"God, much better," Angel said. "I swear I'm never going to drink that much again."

Derrick didn't speak but nodded instead.

"Sorry about sleeping all day," Angel said. "I felt like crap. Well, I guess you know that. You held my hair when I was sick. Thanks."

"Don't thank me yet," Derrick said. His voice was stern. "Do you remember what I said I was going to do the next time you got drunk and made a fool of yourself?"

Angel stopped drying her hair and peered at Derrick.

"I don't think I made a fool of myself," she said softly.

"Really?" Derrick asked. His voice was firmer still. "I hate to break this to you, Princess, but putting a lampshade on your head went out in the 1970s and it hasn't been funny since the 1940s. Come here. You agreed to this."

"Wait!" Angel said. "You're not really going to do this. Are you?"

Derrick simply nodded toward the table. There was something beneath a cloth covering.

"I'll let you decide what you want," he said. "You had no trouble showing your ass last night so I think you should start by bending over my knee."

"Derrick... ," Angel said.

"Angel... ," Derrick countered. "This is what you agreed to. This was your idea, remember."

"I remember," Angel said sheepishly.

"Then why are you still standing there?" Derrick asked. Angel lowered her head and walked toward him. "You won't need the robe."

Angel bit her lip but removed her covering. She had planned to make things up to her guy for her behavior the night before, so she was wearing a silky chemise and a pair of panties.

"Take your underwear off," Derrick ordered. Angel stopped walking. She steeled herself and slipped the silken garment down her thighs before assuming her spot over Derrick's legs. She had barely put her stomach across his thighs when his hand found its way to her soft ass cheek with a loud crack.

Angel jumped slightly.

"Thank me," Derrick said.

"What?" Angel asked incredulously.

"Thank me," Derrick repeated, "for caring enough about you to correct your behavior."

"Thank you," Angel said in a whisper.

His second swat to her delicate ass brought a yelp but Angel gave the requisite response. Derrick alternated swats on Angel's cheeks. He was cupping his hand for maximum noise but minimal pain. He could already smell Angel's arousal. After 10 strokes, he ordered her to stand. Angel stood and cupped her hands to her reddened ass.

Derrick walked to the table and pulled the cloth upward. Beneath it lay the items Angel had brought earlier.

"Pick what you wish me to use next," Derrick said. Angel's eyes widened in shock, and she gulped noticeably. After a brief pause, she walked across the room, her hands still clasped behind her back and her soft, round breasts jutting forward. She picked up a small wooden paddle.

"The instrument does not dictate the severity," Derrick said, accepting the paddle from Angel's outstretched hands. "Turn around and close your eyes."

When she complied, Derrick slipped the soft mask over her head to eliminate her vision. He felt her shudder slightly and he gently caressed her arm. It was their pre-arranged signal that he questioned if they should go further. Angel answered by taking his hand in hers and directing him to where she knew the bed to be.

Derrick took over the guidance, leading Angel forward.

"Lie on your stomach," he commanded after he assisted her onto the mattress. He put the soft ties around her wrists, then spread her legs and did the same to her feet. She lay blindfolded, spread-eagled on the bed, her dripping pussy open for inspection thanks to a pillow strategically placed below her midsection.

Without a word, Derrick brought the paddle down across Angel's butt cheeks. Angel let out a small hiss but nothing more.

"You forgot to thank me," Derrick said. "That one doesn't count."

He delivered another sharp strike to the other cheek, already red from his hand.

"Thank you," Angel said. Her voice had taken on a husky tone and there was no mistaking her arousal. Derrick was happy she was enjoying this – even if he wasn't. Despite being in the same room with an attractive, naked woman, his cock was limp.

He delivered several more swats to Angel's rear, varying the frequency so she couldn't become accustomed to them before she shivered and actually had a small orgasm from the stimulation. Derrick put his hand between Angel's legs and gave her three quick but firm taps on her clit and the small orgasm became a much larger one.

"Oh, God, thank you," Angel said. She continued in a softer voice. "More, give me a few more."

Derrick complied, moving the strikes downward until he was making slight contact with Angel's pussy lips when the paddle connected. He stopped after a half dozen more blows and ran his finger through her moist pussy. Without saying a word, he slapped her bottom firmly, then put his moistened finger at the entrance to her asshole. Angel strained at her bonds but she wasn't pulling away. She was struggling to get the finger inside her. She couldn't believe how excited she was and she was astounded that Derrick had picked up on how she wanted things to be with only a few words of conversation about the scene.

Derrick didn't insert his finger in Angel's ass but instead spread more and more of her own pussy cream around the opening. From beside the bed, he extracted a slim dildo and slid it inside the woman's rectum. She groaned in pleasure but Derrick used only the tip to provide stimulation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.