Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 111

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 111 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Allie and Shelly took a long look at the twisted naked bodies on their bed. They had introduced an enthusiastic Erin to what sex with a porn star could be like. Erin liked sex. She liked every sort of sex she had ever tried – solo, with men, with two men, with more men. She had let a girl lick her pussy for her once but she hadn't returned the favor.

She returned the favor several times with Leslie, Allie and Shelly. In fact, she was insistent that she finish out the night by making sure all three girls were sated. She succeeded beautifully and she was certain that the porn stars got a firm idea of what it was like to have a night with an oversexed, but sexually frustrated woman. She would have preferred to have Adam present but she was satisfied with what had happened.

She stood behind Allie and Shelly as they surveyed the scene. Trinity was wrapped around Adam with her head on his shoulder. She held hands with Sarah right across Adam's cock. Erin gasped when she saw the size of that monster, causing Allie and Shelly to turn to her.

"Feel like giving them a reason to wake up?" Shelly asked.

"You mean?" Erin wondered.

Allie raised her eyebrows and nodded.

"Pick your target," she said.

"Adam," Erin said before she could stop herself.

Shelly simply chuckled.

"I'll take Sarah," she said. "You get Trinity. You might find some remnants from last night so be ready."

Allie stuck her tongue out and moved it up and down in a sexual motion. Second later, they descended on their prey. Trinity came awake to find a mouth latched on to her sore, little hole. But the mouth was gentle and it felt really good.

Sarah was awakened by a sensation she recognized. Shelly was going down on her. Shelly was an enthusiastic lover and she took no half measures. When Shelly was licking your pussy, you knew you were getting licked – and you knew her goal was to make you feel as good as humanly possible for as long as humanly possible. Sarah simply laid back and luxuriated in Shelly's efforts.

Adam actually awoke before the rest of the group. He saw Erin crawling forward across his legs. He knew she was used to a sexual lifestyle but she had been almost celibate for two years. When she stopped at his cock to take it into her mouth, he gently tugged her upward until her legs rested on either side of his head. Adam had found that all women had a distinct flavor. Erin was no different. She tasted almost sweet.

She was a tall girl, easily 5'10" or 5"11". She had long legs and a sculpted upper torso that only accentuated her large breasts. Her breasts were easily as large as Sarah's but they looked smaller because she was three or four inches taller and had more muscular shoulders.

"Can we do it, Adam?" Erin muttered. She had her pussy licked a half-dozen times in the last few hours – including once just before rising from bed.

"If you want to," Adam said. He knew Allie and Shelly wouldn't have brought her in if they didn't want this to happen.

"I want to," Erin said, sliding backward until she felt Adam's cock poking at her slit. She reached down to pull it to the right angle and found Allie's hand already there. She shifted backward and felt the head slip into her opening and the first inch disappear.

"God, it's huge," she said softly.

"Take your time," Trinity offered. She was stroking Erin's thighs lovingly. "Do you mind if I play with your clit? It will help you get going."

"Play with anything you want," Erin said. She was really enjoying the feeling of a live dick in her pussy – particularly this live dick. Trinity's fingers tapped a rhythm on Erin's clit. It was different from how she usually did it herself and it felt good. Before she knew it, she had rocked back and forth enough that five inches were inside of her.

Trinity's fingers lost their cadence as another orgasm washed over her. It was probably the 12th or 13th time she'd cum in the last eight hours and her stomach muscles were sore.

"Trade me," Trinity told Allie. "I want to show you what I learned last night. Then it's your turn, Shells. I might stand all the girls up in a row and do you all before we go to the lake today."

Shelly giggled, causing Sarah to gasp at the new sensation. Shelly remembered vividly how she had wanted to do the exact same thing as soon as she had broken out of her shackles. Of course, there were a lot fewer girls then, she mused. Still, a person couldn't fault Trinity's desire.

It was more than an hour later when the group got out of bed. Erin and Trinity both looked like they were ready to head to the other room for a nap. Trinity lived up to her claim and gave Allie and Shelly a thorough licking – before switching her attention to Erin and finally Sarah again.

She finished off her morning by joining the other girls in giving Adam a long blowjob which culminated with Erin demonstrating that Shelly wasn't the only person familiar with deep-throating a cock. It was the biggest Erin had taken down her throat but she figured once you got the first few inches down, the rest was easy. She was right.

No one even complained when Erin swallowed the thick liquid like it was elixir.

"God, I miss swallowing cum," she said. "Sorry I was so greedy. I'll share next time."

She paused as something crossed her mind.

"I hope there will be a next time," she added.

"There will be plenty of next times," Allie said. "But right now we need to get moving. Leslie went to wake up the rest of the group almost an hour ago. I told her I planned to give Adam a good ride this morning. I used to enjoy women a lot more than men. Now I can't get enough of this guy. I mean, not just sex. I enjoy just standing next to him. Hell, I get all mushy when I even think of him."

"You love him," Erin said simply. She could see how that would be easy. Adam was a good guy. He was a solid man, and not just physically. Plus, he was honest and nice. The fact he was good looking, well-built and hung like a stallion were just bonuses. She smiled to herself when she thought that. Maybe she loved him, too. It was a scary thought. Adam seemed to understand what was passing through her mind because he smiled at her and winked.

Erin was amazed that the simple gestures made her fears almost disappear.


Leslie and Meredith were sitting in the dining room eating breakfast with Karlie. Karlie was used to things like this so she wasn't fazed. There were times she wanted to join them in the bedroom but she still couldn't cross the hurdle to joining their relationship. Still, a good fucking wouldn't hurt her any, she decided.

Leslie and Meredith simply shook their heads when the group wandered out.

"Insatiable," Leslie said. "I swear to God, my poor tongue will be sore for a week and they go in the other room for more sex."

"Like you wouldn't have been right there if you weren't ragging," Shelly said, kissing Leslie on the cheek.

"Fine, point out the one flaw in my theory," Leslie giggled.

"Adam is in the shower, Karlie," Sarah said. "Maybe you should join him."

Karlie rolled her eyes.

"She's serious," Allie said. "It's why we left him alone in there. You need to have some fun, too."

"You don't mind?" Karlie asked.

"Just don't hurt him," Trinity said. "You know how fragile he is."

Karlie looked a lot more relaxed when she emerged from the bathroom 30 minutes later. They had shut the water off while Adam had given her a gentle fuck on the bathroom vanity. Adam hadn't managed to cum (it would have been the fourth time in eight hours) but he had gotten her off explosively. Then they took a nice, cool shower to wash the sweat off.

She stopped at each girl and gave them a firm kiss when she came out. Even Meredith got a soft kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, I really needed that, I guess," Karlie said with a touch of chagrin. "I hope I wasn't being too much of a bitch."

"You weren't," Shelly assured her. "But we could see you needed a little stress relief. Rebecca said you and she didn't do anything. You haven't been with anyone but yourself since last week. Plus, well, we haven't exactly been discrete."

"Really?" Karlie asked with feigned disbelief. "I mean, it was only Wednesday morning that I walked in on you and Allie licking each other on the sofa. Thursday and Friday it was Sarah and Allie hanging out naked half the day at Peaches. Then at night I get to listen to the headboard banging like I'm beside the speaker at a rap concert. I think you're the very models of discretion."

"It will be better in a few weeks," Sarah promised. "And don't be shy about letting us know you need some action. I think Leslie helped Adam understand that we all have needs and we can't just go out for it."

"Thanks," Karlie said. "I'll try not to take advantage of it too often. I mean no more than a couple of times a day. Is that cool? Can we put this in my contract?"

"You still haven't lived up to your self-included perk," Adam pointed out. "In fact, we need to stop having so much company. You all insist on being fully dressed while you're here."

Leslie simply shrugged and pulled her top over her head.

"I got to keep my panties on for hygiene purposes but I'm not opposed to being naked," she said with a giggle.

"No kidding," Shelly said. "Now put your top on before Sean and Walt get here. They would probably drop dead on the spot."

"Shit," Leslie said. She made no motion to pick up her shirt. "Those guys would simply sit down and enjoy the view. Look at how they acted last Sunday. Don't tell me they would be offended or that they would be overwhelmed by my little nubbins. Personally, I think they would appreciate them."

"OK, that's true," Allie said. "But we do have company."

She gestured to Meredith.

"Ever seen tits before?" Leslie asked. Meredith nodded. "Are you opposed to seeing them again?"

Meredith shook her head.

"Are you offended by mine?" Leslie added.

"Not at all," Meredith said. "I like small titties; I like big titties; I like medium titties. I dance at a club up north. I'm surrounded by titties all the time. And believe me, the titties in this room are a lot nicer than the titties I usually see. So have at it, as far as I'm concerned."

Leslie shrugged and looked smug.

"OK, but if they're out, I'm snacking," Adam said. He picked up Leslie, chair and all, and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Put me down, you ape!" Leslie said, giggling. Her nipples were sore from her menstruation and from the workout they had gotten the night before.

Adam lowered her to the floor and stopped to give her a little kiss on the nose on the way back up. Leslie smiled but picked up her shirt. She had just finished tucking it in when the group from up the hill came walking in.

"You missed the floor show," Meredith said.

"I'll do a rewind," Leslie offered. She started to lift her shirt again but Allie stopped her.

"Hey!" Walt said. "That is wholly unfair. I'm thinking it is probably unconstitutional. Something about equal access to naked boobies or something. Sean, help me out here."

"I think you missed on the constitution," Sean said. "But it's flat-out wrong to make the girl cover up if she doesn't want to. Leslie, if you want to go topless when you're at our apartment, you should feel free."

"Just so long as you don't feel anything freely," Rachelle said with a smirk. "Will we be ready to go by noon?"

"If we pair up in the shower," Allie said. "Adam and Karlie set the trend. Who is up for partnering with me for a quick shower?"

"I'm for it," Trinity said.

"Pick me!" Shelly giggled.

"Ooh, ooh, me! Me!" Sarah supplied. The group laughed at the byplay.

"I jumped in the shower across the street," Leslie said. "Or I'd be offering my support for the plan."

"Who still needs to get clean?" Mary said with a smile. "I mean take a shower. Adam, I know you'll be dirty for as long as you live."

It turned out everyone had showered except for Sarah, Allie, Shelly, Trinity and Erin.

"The little ones can shower together," Shelly said. "Erin and Sarah can get in afterward."

"Are you cool with that, E?" Sean asked. He had noticed immediately that his sister had a glow about her. He had seen her come home after a boning often enough in her teens that he recognized it for what it was. He only wondered which person had taken her to bed. He didn't consider that it had been everyone who took her to bed.

"It's all good, Brother Mine," Erin replied. "We don't have enough time to get frisky anyway. It'll be soap on, soap off, just like in the prison movies."

"Yeah, I've seen those prison movies," Sean said. His sister was an adult, though, and if she was having sex with someone, he was relieved it was with people he knew wouldn't harm her.

"I remember those were some of your favorite late-night entertainment when you were 12 or 13," Erin giggled. "I used to find the used tissues the next morning stuck in the side of the couch. At least you weren't using my panties – like Trinity's brother apparently does."

Sean blushed but gave his sister the finger.

"Pervert," Leslie joked. "Although, if you and Erin were my brother and sister, I'd probably rethink my incest taboo. You better make sure you keep tight hold on him, Rachelle."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.