Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 109

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 109 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

By 10 o'clock, everyone was awake – even Sarah. Meredith had grabbed a quick shower and pulled her last change of clothing out of her overnight bag. It was something she should have considered. The $200 Ben had paid her wouldn't go far as a clothing budget – unless she shopped at Goodwill. Still, she was fairly certain that the apartment complex had a coin-op laundry and that no one would expect her to go around nude.

Rachelle was in the room when Meredith pulled out her remaining folded clothing – a bra, a pair of panties, a pair of khaki shorts and a maroon pullover.

"Oh, good," Rachelle said. Meredith wondered fleetingly if the girl was happy about her lack of clean clothing. "You brought a swimsuit. We're thinking about moving our picnic to the lake tomorrow. Erin said she had a suit you could borrow but, uh, I'm sure you would have to think twice about borrowing swimwear."

Meredith shrugged. It wasn't something she had ever considered – because she was so much taller than everyone she hung out with it was never an option.

"I'm going to have to wash and dry some things," she said. "I wasn't really planning on staying for a few more days."

Rachelle didn't answer but simply held up a finger and disappeared. She returned a few minutes seconds later with half the female group in tow and a small stack of folded clothing.

"We picked these up at an estate sale a few weeks ago," Sarah said. "These are the things that are a bit too long for us and don't really fit Erin's style. She is the only one even close to being tall enough to wear them. Take a look and if you see something, help yourself. We have washers and dryers down at the end of the building. Adam keeps a jar of quarters by the fridge and we have four different kinds of detergent and stuff."

"Probably nine different kinds," Trinity joked. "That's one thing we can't agree upon. We got floral and lavender. We got liquid and powder. We have fabric softener in sheets for the dryer, liquid for the washer and Allie has some sort of ball that goes somewhere. I think she stores it in her personal box, if you know what I mean."

Allie repeated the motion that Sarah had performed the night before – she reached over and tweaked Trinity's nearest nipple.

"Hey!" Trinity said, trying to jump backward but couldn't because Erin and Mary were close behind her. Allie simply gave a smug smile and spread her hands.

"Next time I'm going for both of them," Allie promised. "And I think I'll plan a twist at the end. I like it when they stand up and beg to be noticed. You'll have to watch your smart mouth if you want to keep your knockers safe."

Allie hadn't pinched Trinity for any other purpose than shock. She hadn't caused her physical pain but she had caused the girl's nipple to extend.

"I have some white clothes to do today if you want to drop your undies in with mine," Mary offered. "I'm sure I can scare up enough stuff from me and Rachelle to make a load of colors worthwhile. I can do that while you're out and about today."

"You don't need to do that," Meredith said.

"True," Mary said with a smile, "but I'm willing to. It will give me a reason to take an hour or so to work on sites and figure out some of my needs for a kick-ass host. I've been thinking. Maybe we can consider walling off a small section of the second large room for a server room. It will need to be kept cool. It won't take much space."

Shelly smiled slightly.

"Unless you decide to host a thousand sites," she said. "I can see Mary having enough machines to build her own robots in the future – piece by piece from cannibalized computers. She will rule the world with her mechanical servants."

Mary rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I can host the six sites on one machine if I need to," she said. "I would rather split them into two just to make sure there are no issues. I can use a third machine to back them all up. I'll have plenty of space on them but I'd rather be safe. I've already talked to the cable company. We can get a T-1 line to make sure the traffic never bogs down the sites."

Mary spoke for two more minutes about the relative merits of one computer versus another and how one service is better than another. None of the women's eyes glazed over but everyone could see that it was well outside of their interests.

In the end, Meredith decided she could probably trust Mary with her clothing.


Jason Rader was 25 minutes early to his scheduled shoot. Part of it was his desire to make a good impression on Judy Jackem and Derrick Driller.

The other was because he was excited at the prospect of having Cassie Charms naked and nearby.

He wasn't surprised to see Judy at the studio, setting up the scene around the couch where his brief interview would take place. He was surprised to see Cassie, Derrick, a woman he was certain was Rita Looker, a tall blonde haired girl – and Ashley Malibu.

"Oh, crap," Jason said. He wasn't prepared to see his dream girl. He would make doubly sure to put on a good show, even though he knew he'd likely never get the chance to work with her. He tried to smile but found the nervousness he thought he'd left at his dorm room had returned.

"Hi," Judy said. "Uh, look, while we're on set, we try not to use our real names. But we realized we don't know what you've decided to use as your stage name."

The question brought a real smile to Jason's face.

"If you say Bear Naked, I'm going to puke," Ashley said with a giggle.

"Or Colt Magnum," Cassie chimed in.

"Well, it's not great," Jason admitted. "But when I looked at some of the names in use, I don't think it's much worse than some of the others. I'm going with Lex Battle unless you all are going to give me heck about it."

"How very revolutionary of you," Ashley said.

"You got my private joke," Lex said. "I wasn't sure anyone would. The other choice I thought about was Getty Spurt. I love history. I'm glad it wasn't so obscure that no one got it. It's not a good joke if no one laughs."

Rita tilted her head toward Derrick.

"That is his area – unfunny jokes," she said. "He's got a ton of them. They're not obscure or clever. They just suck."

Everyone laughed – except Derrick, who gave a mock glower in Rita's direction.

"It's nice to meet you, Lex," Rita continued, extending her hand. "I'm Rita Looker. I'm sorry I couldn't meet you earlier. I live in Vegas and I only come down here on weekends."

"And I'm Ashley Malibu," a new voice said. "But I've heard from Double-D that you already know that."

The light giggle belied the arrogant statement.

"I can't stay but I wanted to stop and say hi," Ashley continued. "Everyone who has met you says you're a great guy. The real reason I stopped by is to invite you to a picnic/cookout at Silver Lake tomorrow. There will be plenty of food and a bunch of people. It should be fun – and there will be a bunch of girls in swimsuits – if food isn't enough of a draw."

"I think I can make it," Lex said with a smile. "You say there will be a large group?"

"About 20 or so," Ashley said.

"Do you think I can bring a friend?" Lex wondered. "Well, I guess two friends. My roommate is a great guy and his girlfriend is hilarious."

"Sure," Ashley said. "Bring them along."

"They'll bring me along," Lex said with a wry smile. "My truck is in the shop. Part of why I'm finally making the leap is because I need to get it fixed. Still, I met some good people and that is nice. Um, I hate to ask but, well, Cam and Tyanna are black. Will that be a problem?"

Ashley pursed her lips.

"I can say, without a moment's hesitation, that your friends will be welcome if they are purple," she said. "Invite them or I can call and invite them, if you want. If they don't want to come out and you do, let us know. Someone will come and pick you up and make sure you get home. One thing, we won't be drinking or anything like that. I mean, we're not opposed to it. But there might be people there who recognize us and we don't want that reputation. Is that good with you?"

"Sure, it's your party," Lex said. He was amazed that he was having a normal conversation with Ashley Malibu. "Besides, we don't do much of that. I don't really like the taste of the hard stuff. I tried moonshine when I was 10 or 11. I think that cured me of clear liquor. If I drink enough beer to get a buzz, I feel like my stomach is about to burst. Cam drinks a glass of wine and he's toast. Tyanna can handle her booze better and she weighs about as much as you do.

"I'm sure they'll want to come with me. They wanted to come today. We, well, we all thought about doing this. I think it will be good for Tyanna to meet you guys; Cam, too. He's the real holdup. I don't have a girlfriend so I don't have to worry about that. Cam and Tyanna have to think about that part, too. Sorry, I'm rambling. I do that."

Ashley laughed. Shelly had told them about Adam's observation the night before.

"Derrick says country boys go weeks without saying more than a dozen words," she said. "I guess you're putting that theory to rest."


The scene went really well, Cassie thought. Lex was not as skilled as Derrick but he was gentle and he was very observant. He paid particular care to keep her toward the camera and he played to her cues. Lex almost shot his load when Cassie went down on him but she was able to hold him off. It wouldn't have been the end of the world if he'd cum at that point. Cassie was pretty sure she could get him up again. Once the edge receded, Lex was able to give Cassie two real orgasms before he signaled her that he was ready to blow for real this time.

Cassie slipped easily off his lap when she was riding and settled on her knees on the floor. Lex gave her a solid facial then almost collapsed on the couch. He was covered with sweat and so was Cassie. The room was not hot but the action had been. His bottom had barely hit the couch when he bounced back to his feet and went to get a towel and a bottle of water from Derrick, who was waiting off-camera. He carefully wiped his seed from Cassie's face and then offered her the opened bottle. She accepted both gratefully – and Judy kept her camera running the whole time.

Shawna and Rita had stood and watched from Derrick's side.

"That was really hot to watch," Shawna whispered. "I've never watched a couple have sex before. I've seen videos but I've never been so close. This was a lot better than I expected. I could do that. I mean, I could do it that way."

"Yeah," Rita said quietly. She was thinking about how nice it would be to have the opportunity to have a project once in a while that didn't mean an additional 30 hours of work to make her any money. "When we get the sites up, I think I want to do a few scenes on other sites. Derrick, what do you think?"

"I think that is entirely up to you," he said.

"I mean will you do them with me," Rita clarified. "Do you think you can find time to do a couple of scenes with me in the middle of everything else going on?"

Derrick saw Shawna lift an eyebrow at him and smile a knowing smile.

"I'm sure we can find time if you see a site you want to work with," Derrick assured her as Cassie, still naked and bubbly, came sidling up. Lex had offered Cassie the first shower and she had demurred, although she did take a moment to wash her face and brush her teeth. Derrick wondered how often she wore clothes at her apartment and decided to ask. "Do you go nude at your apartment a lot?"

"Only when I'm there," Cassie giggled. "I usually wear a T-shirt and panties if I'm expecting company or something. But, yeah, if I'm just hanging out by myself, I'm usually nude. I was sitting on my couch like this when Rita and I talked to you the first time."

"And why don't you do that at our apartment?" Derrick asked, wondering if he should ask if it was possible to have a video chat with his new phone. Cassie gave a loud laugh.

"For the same reason you don't, Derrick," Cassie replied. "Because those girls of yours would probably molest me as soon as they finished with you. Poor Trini has had her titties twisted twice in two days. And she was fully clothed. If I came waltzing through with my ass hanging out it is hard to tell what would happen."

"This!" Rita said, she had shifted around behind the girl while Cassie's attention was focused on Derrick. Now she grabbed two handfuls of Cassie's butt cheeks, causing the girl to jump and almost land on Derrick.

"Hey!" Cassie yelped, before turning to try to grab Rita's boobs. Shawna and Derrick laughed along with the pair as they bobbed back and forth like a pair of knife fighters looking for an opening. Cassie was quick but Rita had a lot more reach.

Derrick's attention shifted to Judy who was welcoming Lex back into the room. Cassie left off her pursuit of Rita for the time being to head to the shower – and Rita immediately swooped in and grabbed the girl's behind again. It was a side of Rita Looker than Derrick hadn't seen before. She was laughing and playful instead of decisive and businesslike. The only time he had seen Rita in a playful mood was during the scenes she shot. He smiled and winked at her antics.

"We could have cornered her if you would have helped," Rita joked to Derrick. "One of us could have taken the back and the other the front. Of course the little bitch probably would have liked that."

Judy approached the upbeat group with her arm around Lex's waist and smiling like she had just found out her son was admitted to Harvard.

"I thought that went extremely, extremely well," Judy gushed. "Derrick, what's your opinion?"

"I thought it was good," he replied with a shrug. "But my opinion means very little. I think the fact that Cassie is in such a great mood tells you she thought it was a good experience. That is a sure indicator, I would guess. Nice touch with the towel and water, by the way. I was going to wait until the camera stopped but it says a lot about you – at least to me – that you put her comfort in front of your own."

Jason blushed and looked at the floor.

"I'd never done that, I mean, you know, cum on a woman's face before," he said. "I knew I got some in her eye even though I was trying not to. I saw that as soon as I sat down. I've had salty water in my eye before. It hurts. Plus, well, I couldn't just see myself letting her sit there with my stuff rolling off her cheeks. So I went for a towel."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.