Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 107

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 107 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Dinner was fun for everyone. Meredith started to relax around the group. She had become fast friends with Rebecca, Leslie and Trinity, in particular. Katey found herself seated between Sean and Allie. Everyone kept the conversation light. Rachelle didn't flinch when the manager brought the bill. It was for $1,100 but she simply handed over her credit card and refused everyone's attempt to pay her back.

"It's my treat," she said. "Meredith, I know it's hard to believe but this group has had a very fortunate day. We met under unfortunate circumstances and I'm sorry. But I'm happy that you're spending time with us and getting to know us. Katey, the same is true for you. We're happy to meet you and we want you both to know you're welcome anytime. In fact, if you guys want to head back the apartments with us, we'll probably hang out for a while. Leslie, when is your shoot tomorrow?"

"Not until the afternoon," she answered.

"Then I think we should all go hang out at the pool and continue our pleasant evening," Rachelle said. "As I said, everyone is welcome to join us. We have sodas and snacks at the apartment."

"Snacks?" Walt muttered. "Jesus, Chelle, even I'm full. That prime rib was awesome."

"Well, not everyone stuffed his fat face like you did," Rachelle returned with a grin.

"If I would have known you were paying, I would have," Leslie said. Adam had seen the girl eat 1,500 calories in one sitting so he wasn't certain she was kidding. Everyone else laughed, though.

"Are you sure you don't mind if I come out?" Katey asked.

"Not at all," Sean replied. "One thing I hope you learn about us. We won't lie to make you feel better. If we didn't want you to come out, we never would have offered. Meredith, the same is true for you. No one will be upset if you decide you don't want to hang out with us. I know we are a bit much at times. But if you're OK with us, you are more than welcome to continue the conversation at our complex."

"Thanks," Meredith said. Trinity had filled her in more thoroughly on the roles everyone played in the group dynamic. She had enjoyed meeting all the women in the group. She had spoken only a few times to Adam, Walt or Sean but they seemed nice enough. "I'll tag along. I might stop to get a hotel room on the way. Rebecca, will you ride with me again to show me the way?"

"You can always crash at one of our places," Trinity said. "There is a spare bed in the room Erin is in and a couch in that apartment. Allie set up a spare room down there. I have a couch. I mean, if you want to stay in a hotel, it's cool. But if you're having fun and don't want to run off, we'll find a spot for you. I'll even bite the bullet and spend the night in Adam's bed to free mine up if it becomes necessary."

She reached over and pinched Adam on the cheek the way a maiden aunt would.

"Isn't he cute?" Trinity laughed. The rest of the group joined in. "The same with you, Katey. If you are having fun and don't feel like driving home just to drive back out tomorrow, feel free to crash with one of us."

"What's going on tomorrow?" Katey asked. Adam had mentioned a cookout on Sunday but he hadn't said anything about Saturday.

"A whole lot of nothing until noon," Leslie replied. "I have a shoot with Judy Jackem at 1 p.m. So I'll drag Adam with me and maybe a couple of others."

"We had no plans because we were still supposed to be shooting for Peaches tomorrow," Sarah added.

"Peaches Magazine?" Meredith and Katey asked in unison.

"Yep," Adam said proudly. "You are looking at the girls who will grace their Summer double issue."

"And who suck!" Rebecca said, sticking her tongue out.

"You know it!" Allie said brightly. "And we're damned good at it, too. Aren't we, Adam?"

Adam just blushed – a reaction neither Meredith nor Katey expected – and continued talking.

"They were set to shoot until 3 p.m. tomorrow," he said. "But they finished up today. That is what Ben meant about teaching you the way to do things. You're well on your way. You showed up today early. You were prepared and, uh, well you smelled great. I mean, I could tell you had bathed and stuff."

His blush deepened.

"It happens to him a lot," Allie said. "What he means is that not everyone puts forth the effort you did. We came to the Peaches shoot and were ready to work. We worked a little extra last night and put the finishing touches on it today. The double-issue is always tight because they sell three times as many copies of the magazine at the newsstand. That means their printing schedule is earlier. Because we were on time and aware of their deadlines, they will have two extra days to lay out the issue and set the size of the magazine. It was important enough to them that they paid us an additional $3,000."

"Damn," Katey muttered. "That is something I never would have thought about. I try to show up for shoots early because most of the time I wind up sitting around waiting for the other performer or performers. If we have three or four people in a scene it can take three or four hours to get everyone there and ready. Some are worse than others but most are bad about punctuality. That costs studios money, you know.

"They have to keep the crew on hand and they pay me by the hour. If we have three performers sitting around waiting, that's a thousand an hour. The crew is another huge chunk, particularly if it runs into overtime. If they rent the facility, it can make them rent it a second day. Some of those places go for $2,000 a day. Sometimes they want you to stay and shoot until 2:00 or 3:00 o'clock in the morning if they can't afford another day's rental or if it is unavailable the next day.

"The last feature I did was horrible. We had a cast of eight in the last scene. We managed to get everyone there except for one woman. She had already shot her main scene the week before and she promised she would be back, then she no-showed. We were supposed to shoot at nine o'clock in the morning. I got there at 8:30 a.m. and the rest rolled in by 11. It was six p.m. before we finally tracked down the last woman and got her on the set. Then she was horrible. I mean, she was drunk and bitchy. I wound up on set from 8:30 a.m. in the morning to 2:30 a.m. the next morning. I told the producer never to call me again."

She shook her head sadly.

"He was angry at me," she continued. "Like it was anyone's fault but his that this happened. Hell, I was the only one on time. I sat there with the director for almost two hours before the next person arrived. It was horrible. I will think long and hard about doing a feature with that many performers again unless I have some say in who is cast."

"So, who is coming out?" Rachelle asked.

It turned that everyone wanted to continue the discussion at the new venue.


Karlie darted down the lower apartment to grab the business phone – which had lain dormant all day because everyone had things they needed or wanted to do. She was shaking her head when she came back to the pool where everyone had migrated.

The conversations quieted when people saw the look on her face.

"I'm not sure what this is, but there is a site called 'Sporty Spinners' that appears willing to mortgage their studio to have Ashley Malibu appear there," Karlie said. "Also, 'Best Breasts' called again for Sahara Rain. 'Cotton Panty Chronicles' is interested in discussing a deal with us and 'Darlings of Destiny' wanted to know if the four females who appeared in the video I did with Derrick would be interested in doing something for their site. They sounded really professional."

"Wow!" Betsy said. "'Darlings of Destiny' is a really good site. So are the 'Cotton Panty Chronicles'. That is more about the schoolgirl fantasy but they are really easy to work with. I did them ... I think it was last year. 'Sporty Spinners' is new. I've heard decent things about them, though."

"Me, too," Leslie chimed in. "I saw their site. It's all about girls who are less than 100 pounds. I guess that is what a spinner is."

"A girl so tiny you can spin her on your dick," Walt said. "Jesus, Leslie, even I know that. You need to check out the Slang Dictionary once in awhile."

Leslie gave Walt the finger, of course. It was rare for 20 minutes to go by without her flipping off someone. Sometimes she did it for no apparent reason.

Karlie turned to Adam.

"Well, you get the other end of the spectrum," she said with a smug smile. "The woman from a site called 'Chubby Chasers' is extremely interested in having you do a scene or a series of scenes if you are interested."

Adam simply nodded his agreement.

"I'll call and leave a message this weekend and get back to her on Monday," he replied.

"Uh, for real?" Karlie asked. She had only told him about the call as a joke.

"It's a decent site," Adam replied. "I don't know that I'll do it but she deserves the courtesy of a call back."

"Well, OK," Karlie said. "In that case, there were a couple of other calls for you. A guy from something called 'Bust a Nut in Her Butt' called. He said, uh, well, he said he's got a girl who really needs a huge cock in her ass and he was impressed as hell with your pop shot. He wanted to know if you'd be interested."

Adam blinked hard.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"It's a real site," Meredith said. He turned to her.

"Seriously?" he tried again.

"It's pretty low-grade," Meredith explained. "It's just like it sounds. You do anal with a girl and, well, you cum in her ass."

Even Walt appeared stunned.

"Seriously?" Adam repeated for the third time. "I mean, this is not just some elaborate gag?"

He shook his head.

"Either way, I don't think I'm interested in that one," he said. "Anything else?"

"'Doable Dolls'," Karlie replied. "They have something set up and they were asked to contact you."

"By me!" Katey said. "That's my shoot. I just talked with them today and told them I'd be interested either way but I'd be almost assured of doing it if they could land you to co-star. They work quickly."

"You're a hot commodity," Mary said. "I can understand why any number of sites would do whatever they could to land you."

"You only say that because from the neck down you could be my twin!" Katey said with a laugh. "From the neck up, we could be sisters."

It took Adam a second to realize Katey was right. She was shaped almost exactly like Mary and the shapes of their faces resembled each other, too. Mary's hair was a shade or two lighter and it was cut differently. But they could be first cousins if nothing else.

"Do you two want to hear the sites I didn't think you'd want to do?" Karlie asked.

"Might as well," Sarah replied. "But if you don't think we'd want to do them, I doubt we would. In fact, if you wouldn't do them, I don't think we will. But it will be good for Meredith to hear what else is out there."

"Well, Sarah, you got a call from 'Jizz Lobber'," she said. "Actually, I think they are still hoping to land Derrick and they thought he might do it if you did."

"I could take a facial from Derrick," Sarah said with a shrug. "But I won't do anything with the site owner. That is how it's set up. The owner and another guy tag-team a girl and then both cum on her face."

"And they treat the poor girl like she's a, what did you call it Leslie?" Rebecca said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "Oh, yeah, a fuck pig. Adam, you're not really considering that site, are you?"

"No," Adam said. "They've called twice and I haven't even bothered to return the first one."

"Four times," Karlie corrected. "They've called four times and the time before this I explained the man in painstaking detail that you had decided to pass on his offer. Sarah, you also got a call from 'Titty Torture.' Allie, you only had one other offer. I'll let you guess who it's from?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.