Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 98

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

The group parted a little after sunset and the individuals headed off to their respective points of interest.

Sean and Rachelle refused Adam's invitation to stay down the hill – because Mary and Walt likely would be making up well into the night. Karlie had already announced she was spending the night at Trinity's – as the perpetual slumber party with Erin and Leslie seemed to be continuing. At least that group was getting along well.

That left Adam to face the music alone – and immediately, it turned out. Allie spun on her heel the moment she crossed the threshold in front of him.

"Things certainly worked out better than you had reason to hope for," she said, eyes narrowed dangerously. "I'll bet you're feeling pretty smug,"

Adam was, in fact, feeling pretty smug – although he knew better than to let Allie – or anyone, really – know that. Instead, he did his best to look sheepish. It didn't appear to work.

"Well, we're going to knock some that smugness from you," Sarah said, arms crossed in front of her magnificent bosom. "This is the last time you placate or manipulate us. I hope you understand that is why we're upset."

"We don't really care if you play puppet master to everyone else," Shelly said. She had her hands on her shapely hips. "But this relationship will not work if we are not completely open and honest with each other. You asked us to trust you last night but you didn't have enough confidence in us to let us find our way to this point."

Adam couldn't refute the comment. He believed that – eventually – everyone would come to see his point of view. He simply feared it would take too long to avoid significant damage. His girlfriends sometimes let emotions overrule their common sense for a while. He had no doubt the girls would regret their actions if things had turned to shit. This way, only he and Mary had anything to apologize for. But when the time was right, Adam would be certain to point out how poisonous the girls' attitude toward Mary could have been. But now didn't seem like the time.

"I'm sorry," Adam started but Shelly stopped him.

"We've heard you apologize a dozen times," she interrupted. "That isn't going to cut it here. You didn't think you could trust us. So now you need to prove it to us. Close your eyes and don't open them until we say you can."

Adam took a quick glance to make sure no one had a baseball bat handy – this trust thing only extends so far, he thought – then complied.

Two hands took his and pulled him forward. He knew the layout of the apartment so he had an idea of where he was headed. The hands turned him around after a brief stop and someone – he would have bet it was Sarah – pushed him backward. He landed on the bed.

"Keep your eyes closed," Shelly said from somewhere near his feet. Before Adam could fully grasp what was happening, his arms were bound to the bedposts – and pretty damned well, too, he decided.

"Hey!" he said. He wasn't really into bondage and that stuff.

"Do you trust us?" Allie asked.

"Well, yeah," Adam said.

"Then close your eyes and close your mouth," Sarah said. She slipped something over his forehead and his vision was completely blocked.

"So, here's the deal," Shelly announced, pulling his shorts downward and then tying something around each ankle. "You say your trust us. You can prove it. All you have to do is ask us and we'll let you go. Or you can trust us not to do anything really nasty to you. I will tell you now that we have no plans to cause you physical pain or to humiliate you – well, to humiliate you any more than absolutely necessary. You can take my words at faith or you can ask me to untie you. What will be it?"

Adam knew better than to hesitate.

"I believe you," he said and willed his body to show relaxation.

"Men are so stupid," Allie said from near his head. "Well, slave boy; you owe us two cums for every one you get. That's each of us, by the way. This is your punishment for leaving us out of the loop. We're going to do whatever we want to you for as long as we want to do and you can't see or touch anything. Hope you have as much fun as we had trying to explain to our friends exactly what the hell was going on when we didn't know ourselves."

"And that little hugging and kissing thing this morning," Sarah said. "That is what pissed me off the most. You used our affection for you against us. So we're going to use your desire for us against you."

"I didn't mean it that way," Adam protested. "I felt a little guilty and I wanted you to know that I love you all. That wasn't meant to be anything more than that."

"Easy to say now," Shelly replied, fisting his cock to make it erect. "Guess you'll just have to prove that by taking your punishment like a good little boy. Give me a little help here, Sarah. This thing is still limp as a noodle and that does me no good."

Adam felt a mouth envelope the head of his dick. Someone was sucking on it while someone else jerked it into the warm mouth. He couldn't help but get hard. As soon as he sprouted wood, he felt a warm, tightness cover it. He knew it was Shelly who climbed aboard.

Shelly's thick outer pussy lips kept moisture from spreading over her labia but she had a unique way of rectifying that. Since she lost the remainder of her cherry two weeks before, Shelly had made it a point to spend as much time as possible with Adam's cock inside of her. To accommodate his girth, Shelly would grasp the head of Adam's dick and rub it between her meaty lips until her inner lips released her copious fluids to provide lubrication. It usually took her only seconds before Adam's member was coated with her juices. It was no different this time.

"Jesus," Shelly said, "I'm not going to make this. I'm going to cum before I can even get it in me."

"I said two," Allie said off-handedly. "I didn't say you had to stop at two. Have as many as you want, Angel. But he only gets one. And Adam, you better not leave me hanging. I'm going last so you better be sure you can keep it hard for me."

Adam didn't get a chance to answer. He felt pressure on either side of his head and a fresh pussy landed on his lips. From the weight, he could tell it was Sarah.

"I'm going to get a head start," she said. "Lick me real good, Adam. That's perfect, baby. I'm going to slip forward. Lick my butthole, too. God, I love that."

Adam felt something on his chin and he realized Sarah was fingering her clit – or Allie was fingering it for her. He felt moisture on his lips when Sarah shifted her pussy back to his tongue.

Shelly had inserted almost half of Adam's cock in her tiny little pussy and was rocking back and forth on it. Her breathing was ragged and Adam was almost positive she had come at least once and maybe more already. Adam was trying to hold off as best as he could, not wanting to disappoint any of the girls. But Shelly's movements and tightness made it almost impossible.

As almost always happened, Adam shot his load into Shelly's grasping cunt within a few minutes of entering it. The feeling of his sperm in her canal sent Shelly off again and Allie appeared to help her along with a helpful finger on Shelly's button.


Adam got no respite when Shelly climbed off. Within seconds, he felt a hot mouth on his cock, trying to coax it back to firmness. The hand action and tongue play let him know it was Allie. Adam felt another weight toward the headboard and finally figured out it was Shelly walking up to let Sarah lick his spend out of her opening. That helped Allie's task immensely – although her mouth was doing a fine job on her own.

Sarah spent several minutes doing what she could to make sure Shelly's pussy was spotless, then moved down to mount Adam. He felt her hands on his thighs and realized she was facing away from him.

"Don't you wish you could see?" Allie whispered in Adam's ear. "Sarah's tight ass is pointed right at you. It just winked at me. This is a great view, Adam. I can see your cock slipping into her inch by inch. Jesus, she is so wet. I think she's going to take it all again. You should really see this. It is beautiful."

Adam realized that he really did want to see what Allie was describing. Allie drew his attention back by licking Sarah's juices off his face. He hadn't managed to get Sarah off with his mouth despite his best efforts. He could feel Sarah working up a rhythm as she worked his cock in and out of her cunt. He couldn't tell where Shelly was but he hoped she was trying to help Sarah along. He was sure he had plenty of time because he doubted he would cum again in the next 30 or 40 minutes. Sarah had plenty of time to go get her cookies.

In a few minutes he heard Sarah's breathing quicken. He could feel her clit rubbing against his pole as she moved up and down on it.

"Damn, Cutie, you got to try it this way," Sarah panted. "Put a finger in my butt."

A moment later Sarah gasped.

"I'm cumming," she screeched. "Allie, that is not your finger but I love it."

Allie chuckled lightly. She had been using a dildo in her own pussy. She wanted Adam to think she was going in dry but she couldn't really do that to him – or to herself. She was wet and ready – as soon as Sarah coaxed a load from Adam. She didn't know if Adam could get a third erection but she figured with a little effort she could get him mostly firm – certainly firm enough for her needs. She decided to up the ante.

Allie didn't remove the slim vibrator from Sarah's anus. Instead, she turned the switch at the base to turn it on. Sarah gasped again and speeded up her gyrations on Adam's waist.

"I'm going to take Adam in my ass," Sarah said. "Oh, Christ, when I do my first anal scene, it's going to be rocking on this cock. Fuck me, Cutie. Fuck my ass. Jesus, Adam, this feels so good."

Adam felt the vibrations through Sarah's thin membrane on the head of his cock. The sensations from Sarah's orgasm coupled with the feeling of Allie's vibrator brought him closer to shooting again. Then he felt a sensation of a warm, wet mouth on his balls. Shelly sucked one of his balls, wet with her secretions and Sarah's, into her mouth. The feeling was amazing.

"Uggh," Adam said loudly. He didn't want to thrust his hips upward. Sarah wasn't in full control of the depth so he was doing his best to keep things as gentle as possible.

"You're going to get him off again," Shelly said her hands still full of Adam's nuts. "I felt his balls tighten."

She tucked her mouth back downward and took his other testicle into her sucking mouth. Adam's semen shot from his cock and coated the inside of Sarah's pussy walls.


Shelly's deep-throat technique brought Adam's limp cock back to half-mast. He had come twice in an hour and he wasn't sure if he could get it up at all. Allie climbed aboard and slowly worked his semi-soft dick into her soaked pussy. She was enjoying this. The girls weren't angry with Adam so much as they were perturbed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.