Daze in the Valley
Chapter 89

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 89 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

"Sorry," Adam said, blushing furiously. "I, uh..."

"You were making sure everyone was OK with what they're doing," Trinity said softly so only Adam could hear. "Don't worry. I like that part of you – and it felt good what you were doing."

Adam lowered his head and sighed.

"But the rest of me wants to feel your hands, too," Trinity said. Her voice got a little louder. "I have some places down below that don't get much sun either – particularly in this suit."

Adam could clearly see where Trinity's tan started and ended. Her bottom and her hips were pale white. He could tell immediately that she usually wore a string bikini – but one that covered more than her Wally Walrus suit covered. He could tell that - particularly when she shifted and spread her legs.

Adam glanced up and saw a nervous look on Trinity's face. He didn't know if it was because of what he was doing or because she feared he would bypass what she was showing. He decided to risk it but to watch her reactions closely.

He put more lotion on his hands and ran them across her stomach and on to her sides. When he reached the gold straps that held her bottom in place, he tried to slip his hand beneath them but they were too tight. So he ran a finger beneath them from the outside to the middle.

When he reached the triangle that covered Trinity's pussy, he slipped his hands underneath. Trinity's face relaxed noticeably and Adam had his answer.

"I'm glad you kept something for me to look at," he said softly, running his forefingers through her sparse pubic hair. Trinity giggled.

"I had to trim some of the hedge back," she said. "Next time, I'll probably have to drop my panties all the way down."

Adam smiled and pointedly glanced between Trinity's legs where her pussy lips were thrust out on either side of the suit.

"Well, it won't be anything I haven't seen before," he said with a light voice.

"I didn't realize so much was showing down there. But, hey, when in Rome," Trinity said, laughing. "It surprised me when I noticed it."

"And me," Sean put in from atop Rebecca. "But it was a pleasant surprise for my part."

The whole group laughed at Sean's remark.

Adam delved further down Trinity's torso, dipping his thumbs between her legs and rubbing her exposed flesh softly. Trinity fought back a moan by biting her lip. Adam decided it was almost a shame the suit was so tight. There was no way he could get even a pinkie between the gold material and Trinity's leg openings. But the view was nice.

He had worked his way down to Trinity's knee when Rebecca reached back and unhooked her bra. She shifted slightly and then pulled it out from beneath her torso.

"You go, girl," Sarah said. "I think I'm going to do the same thing when it's my turn."

Adam figured there would be a fist fight between all the guys and most of the girls to see who got to put lotion on Sarah. Then he realized the guys were shit out of luck because they would be getting lotion put on them at the same time.

"I'll do Sarah," Trinity and Rachelle yelled at the same time. Adam looked up at Trinity in surprise, giving her feelings on same-sex attraction.

"She has some great tits," Trinity said with a shrug. No one could refute that argument.


Trinity gave Adam a soft kiss on the cheek when it was time for the groups to switch. He saw their odd number would put one more person on the chairs than the lotion group could cover.

"I'm going to take a dip in the pool," Adam said. "I think I need some cold water to cool off."

"Like hell," Sarah said.

"Shit, I forgot," Allie stated.

"Forgot what?" Adam asked. Allie and Shelly exchanged glances and then raced to the pool and jumped in. Sarah was only steps behind.

"Oh, God," Adam muttered. He could already picture the sight when the girls climbed out. He was right.

Shelly was the first out and her suit had turned almost completely transparent. He could see her darkened nipples clearly and he could see the slit in her puffy little pussy lips.

Allie came out next and she might as well have been naked. Her top went from light green to almost see-through. He could even see the goose bumps on her aureole. The bottom clung to her pussy like a second skin. There wasn't an inch of space left to the imagination. Sarah's suit was black but her bikini top was white. She had obviously removed the liner from the white bra because her nipples were clearly visible too and the suit was snug around her large breasts. The bottom wasn't see-through but it, too, encased her mound tightly.

"Holy fuck," Walt muttered. He couldn't decide where to look and his head was moving like a robot as he stopped to take in a view before turning to the next incredible sight.

"We were supposed to do that before we got lotion on us," Trinity said. "Rebecca, Leslie and I have see-through suits. Mary, Rachelle, Erin and Karlie have suits that have liners but give you a nice view."

"I couldn't have stood a nicer view," Sean mumbled. Rebecca pinched his cheek then kissed it.

"I think all three of us need to hit the pool," Walt said. "Is it as cold as your nipples make it look?"

The three wet girls were doing the best runway sashay back to the chairs, each taking in the 10 sets of eyes following their every move.

"I thought you couldn't get those wet," Sean said, finally able to complete a coherent sentence.

"We found out in Vegas that we can," Rebecca told him. "I thought the same thing. We just have to hand wash them if we get in the pool or in salt water. Pretty cool, huh?"

Sean gulped and tried to formulate a reply. He was only partly successful.

"And your suit is that way, too?" he wondered.

Rebecca bit her bottom lip and nodded, one eyebrow raised.

"We'll all hit the pool before we go in," Rachelle said. "Now, everyone who was on top is now on bottom."

"Hey, is that some BDSM thing?" Mary asked. "I read about Tops and Bottoms but I didn't really understand it. It sounds a little creepy. No one is going to like brand me as his or her slave, right?"

She laughed but she was the only one. The rest of the group had no idea about what she was talking about.

"I'll explain it later," she said. "Bunch of ignoramuses you are. Don't even know about the booming L.A. sub-culture."

"I know what BDSM is," Rachelle said. "But the rest of it lost me."

"It's like 'Bitch Battles'," Allie said. The girls in the industry, including Karlie and Shelly, nodded. Adam was left to wonder when that conversation had taken place and why he didn't know what "Bitch Battles" was. It didn't sound like anything he'd want to see anyway. Instead he dutifully took his place on the lounger.

Shelly, Allie and Sarah pulled three chairs close together. Leslie and Karlie crouched down between them.

"We got these three," Leslie said. "The Y-chromosomes are up to you girls."

"I do not want to rub lotion on my brother," Erin said, her nose wrinkling. She laughed. "Now two or three years ago, it might have been a different story."

She sat down on Walt's back.

"Sean's my boyfriend and if I do it he'll expect it all the time," Rachelle said, also laughing.

Trinity heaved a heavy sigh.

"I'll bite the bullet," she moaned in mock protest. "God, I hope he doesn't have leprosy or something."

"No respect," Sean muttered, reminiscent of a comedian none of them could name but all of them had seen on TV. "No respect at all, I tell you."

Sean's protests died when Trinity started to massage his back muscles.

"That feels awesome," he said. "I'm glad I'm everyone's last choice if this is the reward."

Trinity laughed then pinched his bottom.

"Now you just behave," she said.

Rebecca took a seat on the edge of Mary's chair and immediately started to rub Mary's butt.

"I've been waiting all morning to touch this," she said, probably louder than she meant. Rebecca had refastened her bikini top so at least her boobs weren't open-air.

Adam was trying to figure out who was left when he felt a weight lay completely across his back. A voice whispered in his ear.

"The tables are turned this time," Rachelle said. "Now I get to get you back for your heinous violation of my person last time."

She laughed softly then nipped his earlobe gently.

"I'm kidding, by the way," she said, knowing that Adam might take her statement literally. He didn't. He was enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressed against his shoulders. Rachelle's nipples, like the rest of the girls', were distended. He felt one of them graze across his back when Rachelle shifted and he wondered if it had popped free again.

"Oops," Rachelle said when she sat up – and, while Adam knew what transpired, he missed the visual input.

Rachelle didn't so much rub lotion onto Adam's skin as she gave him a very gentle, very sensual massage. She pulled the back of his trunks down slightly so she could massage the muscles at the top of his ass. When she ran her hands over his hamstring muscles, she didn't stop until she had both hands on his butt. Then she circled the inside hand around so she could brush against his testicles. Adam's cock twitched every time Rachelle did this – which was frequently.

She moved to the inside of his legs and didn't even waste lotion. She simply slid her hands up the inside of both thighs until she cupped his ball sac gently. She gave each side a gentle caress with her thumb before heading back down his leg again. Adam turned his head to see Sean's reaction but Sean's attention was focused on the chair on the other side – where Sarah had lived up to her word and removed her bikini top. Leslie had evidently worked her hand beneath Sarah completely to massage the hidden tit because Adam could see Leslie's arm movement. Sean seemed completely mesmerized by the sight, not to mention the sensation that Trinity was causing.

Adam tilted his head back when Rachelle moved to his lower legs. Karlie had a hand on both Shelly and Allie's butts and she seemed to be making sure neither posterior got burned.

Adam couldn't see what Erin was doing to Walt but he didn't hear any protests so it must have been fun whatever it was.

"Want me to do your front?" Rachelle asked.

"Better not," Adam replied. "I still have a bathing suit malfunction."

"She was counting on that, Dude," Sean said. Leslie had moved lower on Sarah's anatomy and Sean had pulled his gaze away long enough to turn to face Adam. Adam was relieved to see Sean relaxed and smiling.

"You're bad, both of you," Rachelle said with a little pout. "Like Sean would turn down the offer of a front massage from Trinity."

"Hell, I wouldn't turn it down if Adam offered it," Sean joked. "Let alone Trinity and her magic fingers. I'm glad she gooses me every now and then otherwise she's put me in a coma. Jesus, when I'm rich and famous, I'm going to hire this young woman as my personal masseur."

Trinity giggled and pinched Sean on the butt again. Rachelle reciprocated on Adam before leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks for not freaking out," she whispered.

"No problem," Adam replied softly. "I enjoyed it. You have pretty awesome hands yourself."

Rachelle kissed his cheek again and moved to the chair beside him. The rest of the group wrapped up their activities soon after and moved to enjoy a bit of sun.


The visual displays didn't wane as the day warmed up. The group had the pool to themselves until after 1 p.m. when a group of guys – seeing all the female anatomy on display – decided they needed to show off for the ladies. They were sorely disappointed when not a single female in the group even cast a glance in their direction despite their attempts to draw attention.

The girls created quite a stir when they filed into the pool – and urged their guys to join them. A small-scale water war broke out – 10 girls against three guys – until the guys retaliated by grabbing whoever was closed to them and dunking them.

The girls were all much lighter so they fought back by playing dirty. They would wiggle their butts against the guy's groin, put their hands inside his pants, try to get his hands inside their pants – whatever was necessary to escape. It was almost 2 p.m. when the party broke up. The unattached guys watched intently as the girls exited and were visibly disappointed when the group donned their wraps over their transparent and adherent swimsuits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.