Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 63

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Karlie awoke in a strange bed but she felt really rested. It took her a minute to realize where she was. She knew she could get up and go out to the kitchen and find decent food in the refrigerator. She had waited the night before for the shoe to drop – for one of the women or even Adam to come join her in bed. She heard them next door but it wasn't lewd. There wasn't the sound of a headboard hitting the wall – or a hand hitting flesh – that accompanied sex in both her home and her former dwelling.

From the time she was old enough to understand sex, Karlie could get the men closest to her aroused. She told the girls about how she had used her body for financial gain but it also produced other benefits. She would tease her father for hours at night and then watch her mother walk around with a smile the next morning. Even her grandfather would get a boner when teenaged Karlie would "accidentally" flash her titties at him or sit on his lap just right. She was positive her grandmother got some use out of that situation.

For her part, Karlie enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her. She was always careful about her flirting. She was never obvious and always blushed at just the right times. The first cock she ever saw in the flesh belonged to her Uncle Saul. He paid her to let him jerk off on her boobs. He wanted her to jerk him off, but Karlie had always drawn the line at touching. She was saving that for when the time was right. A month before her Mom caught them, she gave her Uncle Saul and then her Dad a handjob. She coated their cocks with baby oil and did it just like they do in the porn videos. She even let them cum on her face and neck.

A week before her birthday she let them "convince" her to let them watch her masturbate – using the logic that she had seen them do it a dozen times. She pretended to give in but she was actually pretty excited about the whole thing. She didn't find her uncle or her father to be especially attractive. What she enjoyed was the hold it gave her over them. Karlie found a flash of her ass in a thong could end up with a $200 shopping trip. A glimpse down her blouse to a braless breast could net a new iPod or a cell phone. She was working up to having sex with them. She understood it was wrong and illegal. Yet she was certain that a blowjob, which she didn't really want to do, could give her things she never imagined. She had told them her price for her virginity – and for her anal cherry. Neither man batted an eye. They simply went about trying to find a way to get the money without her mother finding out.

She was certain her uncle could have moved out a year earlier than he did if he wasn't giving every spare dollar to her. Her father sold his prized baseball card collection to supplement his income without his wife finding out. Every penny of it ended up in Karlie's hands.

Now she was going to have sex with a handsome guy – a guy she actually didn't mind looking at and talking to – for money. It was far less money than she planned to extort from her family members but it was good enough. Still, that part of her life was behind her. She was no longer apprehensive about taking a cock in her mouth. She found that act more powerful than any other. She gave her first blowjob a week after the incident with her mother. She pulled some dorky guy aside after school and gave him head at the library. Her mother made her go to the library every day from three to six p.m. And every day from 3:00 to 5:40 p.m., Karlie would suck a dick, give a handjob or get her pussy licked. She gave a blowjob to a 50-year-old man she had never seen before just because he was there. She let a 13-year-old boy get his first taste of pussy in the stacks of long-forgotten periodicals. She lost her virginity in the archive room to a guy who was getting ready to graduate. There was so much blood from breaking her hymen she had to throw her panties away as soon as she got to school the next morning.

Through it all, as much as she enjoyed the power sex gave her, she had never enjoyed the act. She had not cum from getting her pussy eaten nor from getting fucked. In her whole life, every orgasm she had experienced had come from her fingers or her trusty back massager that had become her favorite toy.

She had overheard Shelly tell Allie what was in store for everyone in the bedroom. She had been about to go to the bathroom and near the door and heard every word. From the sounds in the next bedroom, she was almost positive it played out just as Shelly said it would. She heard Sarah moan and knew it was because Adam had slid his cock into her bloody pussy. She hoped like hell he took a nice long shower today before he put that thing near her mouth. Then she reconsidered. It was Adam. Of course he would shower. He probably showered last night and would shower twice today just to make sure it was nice and clean.

She wondered what it would taste like to suck a cock that just came out of another girl's pussy. She saw it on a lot of videos. She saw a guy pull out and stick it right in a mouth – either the same girl he was fucking or another girl. She even saw them pull out of a girl's asshole and do the same thing. Well, if it was real life, it would probably taste like pussy. Karlie had tasted her own pussy. She had even tasted her own ass. She liked to play with her butthole. She could fit three fingers in there since she bought the lube Judy had suggested. That is what the cock would taste like in a shoot, she decided. Whatever flavor lubricant the girl had slid into her pussy is what the dick would taste like. It was probably true of an ass, too. Her lube tasted like raspberry. It was pretty good. She found that out when Tony Armani had stuffed his cock in her mouth after cumming all over her face.

Maybe she would do that today. Maybe she would let Adam – Derrick, she corrected – fuck her for a while then take him in her mouth. Maybe she would let him cum in her mouth if he was half as good as everyone said he was. Hell, if it was that good, maybe she could take him in her butt. Nah, she thought. She wasn't prepared for that. She wasn't about to stick a tube up her ass and clear her bowels, stinking up the only bathroom in the apartment, on her first day there. That was definitely something that should wait until the third or fourth day.

Hell, she had been embarrassed to even do what came naturally after eating a greasy cheeseburger for the first time in a month. She knew as soon as she sat down in the SUV that she would be spending a few minutes on the toilet as soon as they got back. She wished it had hit early enough she could have gone in the restaurant. But no one smirked or made a joke or a rude comment even though it took her 10 minutes in there.

She could smell coffee brewing out front and was certain the first cup of that in a couple of weeks would produce the same effect. Maybe she should just drink juice. No, she decided, if she was going to live here she was going to have to get used to shitting here. And jilling off here. And listening to other people enjoying carnal activity here.

She sighed deeply. Well, at least it sounded like everyone – but her – had managed to get off before falling asleep. That was something.


Adam greeted Karlie with a warm smile – and a bagel – when she walked down the hall to the kitchen. She pulled on a pair of shorts over her panties but still wore only a tank top above the waist. Her nipples were clearly evident but she figured in a few hours, he would probably have his tongue on them. No big deal. It became less of a big deal when Shelly appeared at the table wearing only a very small pair of panties.

No top, just panties. Karlie's eyes popped out when she saw the girl's nipples. They pointed straight ahead and slightly upward and stuck out more than an inch from her breasts. She managed to pull her eyes away from that sight only to have them land on her puffy pussy lips that stretched out from each side of her panties.

"Shelly," Adam said, glancing at Karlie – who was staring at Shelly's pussy by this point.

"Oh, sorry," Shelly mumbled. "I forgot you were here. Does anyone know where my panties went last night? I could only find the ones Allie had on. I've got about half her thong up my ass, they're so tight."

Shelly expressed no embarrassment at standing topless and with her pussy lewdly (and lusciously) displayed. She just drank her coffee standing beside the table as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Hell, Karlie thought, maybe it is for her. If Karlie had tits and a pussy that looked like that she might never wear clothes at all.

Allie was the next one out of the other room. She was dressed, of a sort. She had a T-shirt that came to her thighs. It wasn't until she reached for a coffee cup that Karlie realized that was all she wore. Her eyes focused after a couple of sips and she noticed Karlie sitting there – and that Shelly was wearing her underwear.

"There are my drawers," she said. "That is so gross."

"Did you forget where my mouth was last night?" Shelly wondered.

"Shelly," Adam said again.

"Jesus, Adam, lighten up," Shelly said. "Karlie, I gave and received oral sex with Allie last night."

"I heard," Karlie said, a smile forming. "And it sounded like Sarah didn't miss out on anything either."

Adam closed his eyes and the three young women laughed at his discomfort.

"Don't be embarrassed," Karlie said. "I'm not. You are all adults and everyone seems to be no worse for wear."

"Sarah is," Allie joked. "Adam took her through half a dozen orgasms last night. She won't be up until noon. Hell, she didn't even move when I got up."

Karlie laughed until she realized no one else was. Six orgasms – in one night? That was more like half a month for her.

"After the last one, she was completely done in," Shelly continued. "She just fell forward and fell asleep. She must have got up in the middle of the night because she had on panties this morning."

"I woke her after my shower," Adam said. "She got up long enough to attend to herself and put on some underwear. I took the towel and put it in the laundry. You two were just as bad. Hell, I thought I was going to have to sleep on the couch. If Allie wasn't so small, I probably would have. I just scooped her up and put her in her normal spot."

"I wondered about that," Allie admitted. "Well, since skanky twat is wearing my panties, I'm going to shower. Wanna join me, uh, well, anyone?"

"I showered last night before I came back to bed," Adam said.

"Give me a minute or two," Shelly said. "I want to finish eating."

"Karlie?" Allie asked. "Conserve water, shower with a buddy. That's our motto."

"I'll wait," she said. "Maybe tomorrow. I'm all about conservation."

The others laughed, happy at how quickly Karlie had integrated to the group – almost as fast as Trinity had. Adam glanced at the clock and saw it was after 10 a.m. He grabbed his phone to give the girl a call in San Diego. He was surprised when she answered on the first ring.

"How's things?" he asked.

"Not bad," Trinity answered. "How are things up there?"

"Well, I'm sitting at the table with Allie, who is wearing no pants, Shelly, who is wearing no top, and Karlie, whose top is so thin and shorts so tight she might as well be wearing neither," he answered, winking at Karlie to show he was kidding. She shrugged and stood as if she was going to heed his suggestion. Then she laughed and sat back down.

"I want to talk to her," Shelly said to Adam, reaching for the phone.

"You have shower plans," Allie insisted. "I know how you are when you start talking. It will be two o'clock before I get to put on clean undies."

Shelly stood, slid the obscenely tight garment off and handed it to her before sitting back down totally nude. Karlie was even more amazed at how sexy her pussy looked bare.

"There, put those back on and shut the fuck up," Shelly said, then blew Allie a kiss.

"Eww, skank juice," Allie said while holding the panties at arm's length. "I saw how far up that nasty twat they were."

"You say it's nasty now," Shelly said. "But I'll bet you want a taste later. I'll remember this conversation. Karlie, remind me how mean Allie was this morning if it looks like I'm going to give in to her wiles." Karlie was still looking at the lips of Shelly's cunt, seemingly entranced by how prominent the labia majora was. In fact, Karlie was fighting an urge to reach out and touch the spongy covering, to see if it felt as good as it looked. It took a couple of seconds before Karlie's mind took in Shelly's statement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.