Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 57

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Shelly sensed something was wrong as soon as she woke up. She could see Allie lying on Adam's chest, a smile of contentment on her sweet face. Allie had slid downward in the night, as she normally did, and Shelly realized she could feel Adam's hard cock beneath her hand where it rested on the smooth skin of Allie's butt. Allie had shifted in the night and Adams' dick rested between her twin globes.

It was what wasn't in Shelly's hand that caught her attention: she had held hands, fingers interlaced, with Sarah every night they had slept in the same bed. Now that familiar hand was missing. Sarah was the soundest sleeper of the group. She awoke almost every morning in the exact position where she had fallen asleep. She had remarked a couple of times that she rarely even woke up with a full bladder in the night, which was good, she said, because she would prefer to wet the bed instead of getting up.

Concerned, Shelly gently removed her hand from what it had wrapped itself around, wondering idly if she could jerk Adam off without him waking and give Allie a back full of cum as a good-morning gift. Shelly had just exited the bedroom when she saw Sarah coming out the bathroom.

Sarah had a body built for nudity – and she had come to realize it. She rarely wore panties and would go completely without clothes around the apartment whenever she could. So Shelly was surprised to see her in a pair of white cotton panties and tight tank top.

"Everything OK?" Shelly asked. Sarah was startled slightly, lost in her own sleepy little world.

"My period," she grumbled, tears coming to her eyes. "I hate this. I feel so yucky. I'm bloated and zitty. I am horny all the damn time but my pussy is bloody and my tits ache too much to touch them. It fucking sucks."

Shelly, still nude, wrapped the taller girl in a warm hug and stroked Sarah's back gently.

"I get that way too," Shelly said. "I can't decide whether I want to fuck or cry and since I can't do one, I do the other. I have some over-the-counter stuff that helps. I'm not going to take them this time, you know, just to see if my general bitchiness was a byproduct of the asshole I used to hang out with. Do you want to try one? It sort of helps the yucky, blah feeling."

Sarah wiped her eyes and nodded. Shelly dug a bottle out the medicine cabinet and offered her a tablet and a small cup of water.

"I think I'm just going to sleep in the other room," she muttered. "That way I don't bother the rest of you."

Shelly took Sarah's arm gently and spun her around slightly.

"You are never a bother," Shelly said. "And everyone will wake up and miss you like I did. If you want, we'll slid Allie and Adam to the side and I'll cuddle up behind you and rub your back until you fall asleep."

"You have to get up early," Sarah said.

"So I won't shower in the morning," Shelly said with a shrug. "Or I'll take a nap with you in the afternoon."

She took Sarah by hand and let her back into the shared bedroom. Neither Allie nor Adam had moved, so Shelly leaned over and kissed Adam softly on the cheek. His eyes fluttered open.

"I need you to shift to my side of the bed," she said softly.

"OK," Adam said, sliding that direction. "Why?"

Shelly smiled.

"Well, I sort of peed the bed and I don't want to sleep in it," she said, barely containing her laughter. "I figured you love me so much you wouldn't mind."

"OK," Adam said blearily. He was already to the edge of the bed when his mind caught up. "What?"

Shelly and Sarah's laughter, as muted as they tried to make it, still awakened Allie.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Sarah started her monthly," Shelly replied. "I'm going to cuddle behind her to help her get back to sleep."

"You OK?" Allie asked Sarah.

"Just blah," Sarah said, making a face and sticking her tongue out. "I just feel so ugly, so nasty. I'll be better by lunchtime."

She climbed into bed, awkward in her clothes around her nude lovers.

"Sorry I'm such a baby," she said as she felt the tears coming again. "I can sleep in the other room."

"You're not a baby and you're still beautiful, Sweetie," Adam said, reaching up to wipe a tear off her cheek, and pulling her down until her head rested on his shoulder. "And we certainly want you here if you want to be here. We want you near us all the time, day and night. We want you beside us, next to us for as long as you want to be there."

"I do," Sarah said. "I just get, I don't know, really emotional. Like now, I just feel so overwhelmed with how much you guys love me and how sweet you are. I'm crying like an idiot but I'm really happy."

Allie leaned over and gave Sarah a kiss on her moist cheek.

"We all get that way from time to time," Allie whispered. "Now you just lay down and get some sleep, knowing we love you."

Shelly had moved behind Sarah and was gently kneading the muscles in her lower back.

"I really love you guys," Sarah murmured, already half to sleep again.

"And we love you, Sweetie," Shelly whispered softly.

Allie was resting her chin on Adam's chest looking at him.

"Do you mind if I move that thing from my ass crack to my pussy crack?" she asked. "I want to see if I can sleep with it inside me. Will it bother you?"

"I doubt it," Adam said, still having trouble following the conversation. "Can you sleep that way?"

"If she can't, she can always rock herself to sleep," Shelly whispered. "No funny stuff, you two. Adam has to get up early and he has a mid-term in the morning. I don't want to have lead him to class in the morning because kept him up all night screwing."

Allie's cunt was already wet – because her clit had been nestled in Adam's pubic hair for three hours by that point and his cock was not only creasing her ass cheeks but also her pussy lips. She gave a small moan as she adjusted Adam's hard dick and settled backward on it. She took only two or three inches inside her.

"God, I love this feeling," she said softly, kissing Adam on his chest. "Honest to God, if I get within 10 feet of any of you, I want to be touching you somewhere."

"Usually one of naughty spots," Shelly said, chuckling slight.

Adam felt a hand on his balls and looked down to see Sarah's eyes looking up at him.

"Did you mean what you told me?" she asked. "About, you know, making love when I'm like this?"

"Of course," Adam said.

"Good," Sarah replied softly. "I'm like, really horny for the first day or so but it has to be really, really gentle."

"He will be, Love," Allie said, still relishing the feeling of her lover's cock in her pussy. "Maybe tomorrow night you can sleep like this."

"Um," Sarah said, smiling dreamily at the thought. "That might be nice but messy."

"We have plenty of towels," Shelly whispered. "Now let's go back to sleep. Morning is shitty enough without staying up half the night."

Adam was the last to doze back off. Shelly was wrapped around Sarah's back, her hand resting softly on Sarah's hip. Sarah had her head on Adam's shoulder, snoring slightly, and her hand on his balls. And Allie was perched atop him, a third of his member in her tunnel and a placid smile on her face.

"Man, am I one lucky guy," he thought.


The sun was shining when Adam awoke again to a series of kisses on his shoulders and neck. A hand was gripping his cock below the junction with Allie and was stroking it lightly.

"Shhh," Sarah whispered. "Allie is still asleep. I want to jerk you off inside of her. I want her to wake up with a cunt full of cum. Do you think you can shoot?"

Adam nodded slightly. Having Allie across his chest, with his dick tucked into her had led to a series of wonderful dreams. He didn't think it would take him long at all, especially because Sarah's hand felt so nice.

"Just lay back and pretend you're still asleep, Lover," Sarah said softly. "Picture the three women who love you taking you inside them. Picture you and me kissing softly, the passion growing. Then I mount you and we make love so tenderly. Remember the first time Shelly took you into her mouth and the first time you saw her nude. Remember how excited Allie got when you picked her up and helped her live out her fantasies. I love you, Adam. I want you to live out your fantasies through me – through us. Anything you've ever dreamed of, Lover, I'll do it.

"If you want to fuck my ass, we'll do it. If you want to tie me down and tease me for hours or days, even, I'll do it. I want to wake up early one morning and make love to you on the deck of our new place as the sun comes up. I want you to kiss me first thing in the morning and last thing at night for the rest of my life, Adam. Forever. I want to wake up with Shelly's hand in mine or her sweet nipples in my back forever. I want to look up Allie's beautiful face, run my hands along her gorgeous butt and know it will never change. This is my fantasy, Lover. To make love to you three – to love you three – always and eternally."

Allie was awake, Adam was certain. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock in a most enjoyable way. She was using her muscles to stimulate his head while Sarah slid the shaft up and down.

"Sarah, love, I'm close," Adam whispered. He felt Sarah's smile on his shoulder.

"Do it," she urged. "Fill her up with sperm. Let her know what she gets for sleeping with that long hard dick in her tight little hole. Let her know she could have slept with your cum in her all night. That's what I'm going to do tonight, Lover. I'm going to make slow, gentle love with you and sleep with your sperm in my cunt all night long. You know you're the only guy to cum in my pussy, right? You're the only man I've let cum in my mouth. You'll be the only man to take my ass and you'll cum there, too."

The image of Sarah's ass opening for his cock sent Adam's libido into overdrive. He grunted and felt a blast of sperm jet onto the walls of Allie's pussy. Sarah felt him cum and kept up the motions. Allie could keep up the pretense no longer.

"Oh, fuck, Hon," she said hoarsely. "She's jacking you into me. Oh, God, Sweetie. You're going to make me cum, too."

Allie's hips rocked, dragging her sensitive clit across Adam's pubic hair and pinching it against his pubic bone. In two or three quick motions, he felt her pussy tighten further. She rocked faster as her orgasm grew: all the while Sarah was stroking Adam's length. He had long since stopped cumming but the look of ecstasy on Allie's face – and Sarah's own ragged breathing beside him, kept him hard.

"Damn, that was hot," Allie muttered as she laid back down. "So fucking hot. Jesus what a way to wake up. I will take that over a cup of coffee any morning."

Allie's rocking motion had coated Adam's cock with his own spend and some of hers.

"Allie, Cutie," he said softly. "Help me take care of Sarah."

"I'm dry," Sarah said. "I got a tampon in."

"You won't be," Allie said. Adam felt her hand run across his dick and then she sat up, pulling him completely out of her. She dipped her fingers into their combined juices that leaked from her pussy and pulled the leg of Sarah's panties aside, displaying her pussy lewdly.

Allie's finger, moist with what Adam had provided her, made small circles on Sarah's clit. She was gentle, caring in her motions. Sarah's head started to sway from side to side and she licked her dry lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.