Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 40

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

It was almost 6 p.m. before Celina finished taking notes to draft the articles of incorporation for Subarctic Enterprises. There was some grumbling about things that had to be included and some about things she suggested be left out. But for the most part, everyone found it to be a productive few hours.

Allie escorted Celina to the door, and the lawyer said she would see her in the morning.

"And me if that's OK," Sarah said. "I plan to deliver official notice that I will not renew my contract with Elite while you're there to document the abuse that awful woman heaps on me. She is like that. She takes every decision as a personal affront. Well this one will be. I'll tell her in no uncertain terms that firing Tara is the main reason I will never consider working with her again."

Celina nodded and Shelly spoke up.

"You'll see me, too," she said brightly. "I don't plan to kick any ass or anything but I'll want to be there to support my friends."

Adam was silent until he realized everyone was looking at him.

"Uh, and me, I guess," he said. "Although I have no idea why at this point, I'm sure it will be explained to me in excruciating detail later."

Celina laughed and shook her head, glancing at the other occupants who had yet to depart.

"They have class in the morning," Shelly explained.

"Good, my waiting room only has three chairs," she replied.

The rest of the gang followed Celina a few minutes later and Adam was able to focus his attention on Shelly. There had been times when he would notice a look of pain cross her face during the discussions but she hadn't said a word.

Now that everyone was gone, Adam sat her down on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"OK," she responded. He only raised his eyebrows.

"I have some cramping from what she did," she admitted. "Not the removal of anything but the checkup. I'll be OK."

"Is that usual?" Adam asked the room at large.

Both Sarah and Allie joined Shelly in nodding their heads.

"Is there any spotting or bleeding?" Sarah asked.

"Just where she removed the skin," Shelly reported. "The rest, well, the rest is like I have to poop really bad. It lasts for a few seconds then goes away."

"Let me get a hot water bottle," Allie said. "It helps with mine. Meanwhile, you just put your head back on Adam's lap and relax."

"I'm fine, really," Shelly protested but she put her head down on Adam's leg. He stroked her hair and she purred a little. "OK, I'm miserable. I'll probably be in severe pain for a month, maybe a year. Will you do this every day?"

"Even if you weren't in severe pain," Adam responded. Allie and Sarah groaned and mimed gagging themselves.

"I should warn you, I get cramps when my cycle hits," Allie said. She saw immediately that Adam was thinking bicycle or motorcycle. "My period, I mean. The day or so before my period comes, I'm all achy and bitchy. It isn't for two more weeks but I thought I should warn you ahead of time. I'll expect the same treatment."

"Mine should finish right as your starts," Shelly said. "How about you, Sarah?"

"Four days from now," she said. "I can already feel myself starting to bloat."

"So you'll finish right as I start," Shelly continued. "You know, they'll probably synchronize in the next few months. We'll get on the same schedule."

"Won't that be grand," Allie said sarcastically. "We'll definitely need the spare bedroom at the new place. Otherwise there will be bloodshed from other orifices."

"I'm usually OK," Sarah said. "I take a couple of pills and things go back to normal. The only thing that bothers me is water retention. But it's been a little worse since I switched birth-control methods."

"I've never really noticed anything," Shelly said. "It starts; four days later it stops. Life goes on. Maybe that's why I'm acting like a baby over this."

"You're not," Sarah said. "Look, today was really invasive. You had things done to you that you've never had done before. The cramps are because your abdominal muscles and your uterine walls aren't used to what was done. You'll feel a little better tomorrow but you should keep taking aspirin or something. By Wednesday or Thursday, you'll be fine."

"And then Adam can make me sore all over again!" Shelly said happily. "The doctor said he needs to be really gentle so I might have to have you two hold him down so he doesn't attack me. You know what sort of animal he can be."

She glanced at Adam, who was still stroking her hair softly, with her big doe eyes and a look of pure innocence. Then she smiled and blew him a kiss.

"I love you," he whispered. "And I promise to curb my animal tendencies – for a while anyway."

"So, what do you folks think of Sean's sister moving in with us?" Sarah asked to break up the love-fest on the couch.

"I don't know her," Adam and Shelly answered at almost the same instant. They laughed aloud.

"Sean seemed opposed," Allie commented.

"Probably worry she will stymie his groove," Sarah joked.

"Stymie his groove?" Adam asked. "Is that like 'harsh his buzz'?"

"Close," Sarah said. "He's worried that her appearance will end all the proposed topless sunbathing and clothed ass-grabbing."

Adam snorted.

"I don't really think that is his worry at all," he said. "From what I understand, he's more worried that she will lead the topless sunbathing inside and propose naked ass- and other parts-grabbing. She is – was, I guess – somewhat moralistically challenged."

"Says a guy who fucks for money," Shelly remarked. "Hello, Kettle. I'm the Pot. You're black."

"A little rough there, aren't you?" Allie rejoined with raised eyebrows. "Just because we do this doesn't mean we're not moral people."

"I was joking!" Shelly said. "Just joking. Making a funny. Being light-hearted. I wasn't casting aspersions. Just going for the cheap humor."

"Got it," Adam said. "Anyway, from what I've heard of the girl, she used to wander around naked at almost all given times – without regard to Sean or his friends' presence. She introduced most of Sean's friends to the pleasures of the female anatomy and probably a few of his enemies, too. She's coming back for a while with him next Friday. We'll see how she is and how she fits in. I'll withhold judgment until then."

"She better not have any plans for fucking Sean's friends," Sarah said. "Unless Mary is willing to share, that is. Sean's sister or not, that's ass-kicking territory."

"And I'll be ragging and ready," Allie said. Again Adam snorted.

"I think she is about six foot tall, there Tigress," he said.

"Don't mean shit to me," Allie said. "I've climbed bigger oaks than that. If she goes into the business and meets our rigorous standards, we might relent. But if she just wants a quick roll to show Sean she's all grown up, there will be problems."

"Even if she wants a quick roll, it won't be with me," Adam said. "And be careful what you wish for because she might just want to do a shoot while she's here. She's already almost 19. She had to take a grade twice because she skipped too much school. Just don't judge her before you meet her. Rachelle says she's changed. Let's see if she has. If she hasn't, we'll know quick enough."

The girls nodded their agreement.

"What does she look like?" Shelly asked. "I'm trying to picture Sean with tits but it isn't working."

Adam bit his lip to keep from laughing.

"It is my understanding that she and Rachelle could pass for sisters," he said.

"Exactly what we don't need," Sarah remarked, moving to the end of the couch and lifting Shelly's feet to sit down. She put Shelly's legs across her lap and started rubbing her calves.

"Why is that?" Allie said. "Rachelle isn't going to make a play."

"Look around," Sarah said. "He's got a redhead, a blonde and a brunette. A girl with black hair has to be next on his wish list."

"Damn," Allie said. "And you know how he is. He gets around a pretty girl and he gets all gallant and smooth. She'll be panting after him like nobody's got there first and he'll pretend that he wasn't trying to reel her in. We'll keep him chained in the bedroom while she's here."

"That's probably playing right into her hands," Shelly said with giggle. "We'll be putting him right where she wants him."

"I didn't think of that," Allie said. "What do you two suggest?"

Sarah glanced at Shelly for a moment.

"You're not going to like it," she said with reluctance. "But I think it'll work."

It was Allie's turn to exchange a glance with Shelly, who simply shrugged as well as she could while lying on her back.

"Go ahead and tell us," Allie said, there was a hint of worry in her voice, Adam thought.

"Well, I figure we've got about 10 days to shower him with love and kindness to the point he doesn't even know another girl is around," Sarah said. "If we attend to his every need and whim, let him ravish our bodies whenever he wants, show him that we love him and respect him for the next 10 days, I think we have a real chance at fending off a threat."

Shelly reached upward and took Adam's hand and caressed it.

"It's a crazy thought but I can see it working," Shelly admitted, giving Adam a dazzling smile.

Allie stood in front of him with her arms crossed, a playful glare on her face.

"I can see him growing to expect treatment like that all the time," she said, tilting her head sideways then smiling. "But since he treats us that way all the time, I suppose it's worth that risk."

She leaned forward and kissed Adam, then shifted down and kissed Shelly, too. She finished her route with a soft kiss on Sarah's lips.

"What about you three?" Adam wondered. "Like you're not going to go panting after a girl who looks like a taller version of Rachelle and who might be willing to let you do anything you want to her. Please. I'll have to be in three places at once to make sure you ladies don't wind up naked and greasy with her."

"Us?" Sarah asked, with faux astonishment. "How can you suggest that?"

"Besides, we don't need a Rachelle clone," Shelly said. "We could snap our fingers and have the real one between our legs in a heartbeat. Mary too. We let them pretend to be aloof but we've got those bitches anytime we want them."

Allie had a smirk on her face.

"And don't think we don't, 'cause we do," she said, casting a sultry look at Adam then breaking out in giggles.


Shelly appeared to wind down shortly after supper. It pained Adam to see her in distress but at least he knew it was short term.

Shelly didn't complain about anything. In fact she was happy and she tried to make everyone stop fawning over her. She wasn't used to anyone caring if she was feeling bad and it made her a little uncomfortable, even as it made feel warm inside at the same time.

"I think I'm going to bed," she told the group at just before 8 p.m. "I feel yucky and I get drowsy whenever I take any medicine. I'm going to sleep in the other bed tonight because I worry I'll toss and turn and none of you will sleep."

"We don't mind," Sarah quickly pointed out. "Sick or healthy, we still love you."

"I know and I love you, too," Shelly replied, a soft smile gracing her delicate features. "The truth is that I'm most comfortable when I can curl up in a ball. I can't really do that with all of us in one bed. I'm sorry."

"No reason to be sorry," Allie said, brushing a strand of hair from Shelly's eyes. "I feel the same way sometimes. Would it be OK if I share the bed with you? I don't take up much room and then someone will be there to cuddle with you if you want."

"You don't have to," Shelly said.

"I want to," Allie assured her. "I'm sure we all want to but I'm the smallest and that will give you plenty of room. Do you mean to tell me you wouldn't like a nice warm body behind you, holding you close, while you sleep?"

"Well, no, it would be nice," Shelly admitted. "But you don't have to. I know how much you like sleeping on Adam's chest."

"And I like having you next to me just as much," Allie told her. "If you're not there, Adam's chest will still be nice but not as nice as if you were. Besides, I've had a stressful day and I'm tired, too. Why don't you go in and find a way you're comfortable and I'll find a way to be close to you without smothering you."

Shelly was grateful. She didn't relish sleeping alone again. She had gotten used to having someone next to her – or a couple people next to her even. She loved the warmth and waking up next to a person she cared about.

"Thanks, Allie," Shelly said sincerely, kissing her friend and lover on the cheek, then moving to her lips for a gentle, loving buss. She did likewise for other lovers and padded down the hallway to the room where no one had slept in three nights.

"Take care of her," Sarah said.

"Always," Allie promised, touching Sarah's lips softly with hers but continuing the contact for a few seconds. "Just like I'll always take care of you and Adam. I never believed I would find someone to love. Never. Now I've got three someones."

"And three someones who love you right back," Adam said.

"Yes," Allie replied, moving over to sit on his lap and curl up against him. "That is what makes it best. If today would have happened last week or last month, I would have been frazzled. But Sarah was here with me, every step of the way. I knew you would help if I needed it and so would Shelly. It's, it's not something I'm used to. But I like it. It's good to know I'm not alone in the world but the feeling I get inside when I think of you guys or look at one of you, well, that's great."

She sighed and drew Adam down for a kiss.

"I love you both and I'll see you in the morning," Allie said, walking down the hall to join Shelly with a backward glance and a sweet smile.

"I need to do some studying," Adam admitted. "I'm falling behind on my reading. I can't afford to let that happen."

"I need to call Tara," Sarah told him. "Will it bother you?"

"Not at all," Adam chuckled. "Let her know I'm sorry about what happened to her. That really sucks."

Sarah nodded, kissed his cheek, then retrieved her phone. Tara answered on the first ring.

"Hey, there," she said in a cheerful voice that caught Sarah off guard. "I'm really glad you called. I was going to call you tomorrow if you didn't catch me tonight."

"How are you?" Sarah asked.

"Good," Tara replied.

"I am really sorry about what happened to you, Tara," Sarah told her.

"It's Reanna," the voice told. "My real name is Reanna York. I don't need a different name now. Can I call you Sarah instead of Sahara?"

"Of course," Sarah said. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Reanna. That's a beautiful name."

"Thanks, I've always liked the name Sarah, too," Reanna told her. "So, who is repping you now?"

"No one, I guess," Sarah admitted. "I'm going with Allie – Ashley – to the lawyer tomorrow. I plan to tell the Dragon Lady that I'm sitting out the last two weeks of my contract and I'm not renewing it after how they treated you."

"You are the sweetest girl, you know that?" Reanna said. "But you don't need to do that. I knew what would happen when I gave my notice. I planned to wait until your deal was up before I let them know but I finally had enough. What's happening with Allie? I gave Gloria chapter and verse right before she tossed me out on my keister."

"Oh, my God!" Sarah said. "Well, after you talked to Allie, she went ape-shit crazy. She called an attorney we met on Saturday, a really super lady. She filed a lawsuit this afternoon. She got an temporary restraining order barring Elite from acting on her behalf."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.