Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 29

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

It was barely dawn when Adam awoke. He knew he should have made a detour to the bathroom on his way to the bedroom. But there was nothing to do about it now.

He glanced down at Shelly, snuggled up tight against him. She looked so sweet with her straight brown hair tangled. There was a look of absolute happiness across her face – a happiness that she deserved every minute of.

Sarah was to his left. Her wavy blonde hair had been swept back off her angelic face so her features were clearly defined. She looked so innocent in slumber but he knew there was steel in her backbone.

Allie was still perched atop him. Like the night before, she had slid downward until his penis nestled against her warm opening. He could only see the top of her head and the slope of her petite nose. She had been through so much but he could tell she was starting to come out the other side. Allie had smiled almost constantly for the past three days. They all had.

He loved all of them. He didn't know why he was so certain. But he was certain. He had realized it the day before, when the three of them were goofing around for a brief moment before they left for shopping. He saw them standing in a row, laughing together, bumping their hips into the others to try to knock them off balance, then laughing all the harder when one succeeded.

Like that moment, a wave of emotion washed over him so strongly it threatened to consume him. The girls had all adopted Allie's nicknames for them – and had given Allie one for herself.

Sarah was Sweetie. It fit. She was a sweetie. She didn't let anyone push her around, but if you were nice to her, she was nice to you. She had a vibrant personality and wealth of understanding.

Allie had been dubbed Cutie by the other two. It also fit. She was absolutely adorable, both in looks and in manners. Despite all she had seen and done in her young life, Allie had managed to keep her dignity and to remain a good person at heart.

The only name that might be a stretch was Shelly's. Shelly was Angel. Oh, she looked like an angel. There was no doubt about that. She had a pure face and a sweet smile. When she turned those doe eyes on Adam, he was practically helpless. But she was turning into a little devil, too. The joking side of her personality that was hidden for so long came out in force. She was the one who pinched the others on the butt or whispered something naughty so only they could hear it. Then she pasted that wholesome look on her face and appeared completely ignorant to what would have made the other person spit soda across the room. But it was all in fun, never malicious, so no one got mad.

A slight stirring on his chest brought Adam's eyes forward again. Allie had awakened briefly, wiped a trail of slobber off her mouth and turned her head to face the other side. He could see the outline of Sarah and Shelly's interlaced fingers resting on the swell of Allie's butt, just as his hands rested atop Allie's on Shelly and Sarah's hips.

He hated to wake them but he knew he was going to have to. They had fallen asleep at 10 p.m. His glimpse at the bedside clock said it was after 6:30 a.m. He was a farm boy at heart, not used to sleeping in. Plus he had to piss something fierce. He leaned forward and kissed Allie softly on top the head.

She was bubbly of the mornings. Sarah was grouchy. It took Sarah a full cup of coffee before her eyes would really pop open. Allie awakened each morning with a fresh burst of energy. Shelly was somewhere between the two extremes. She liked to lie awake for a few minutes to get her bearings and she could be a bitch during those few minutes. But after that she was fine.

Allie shifted again when she felt Adam kiss the top of her head a second time. She glanced at the clock then shifted until she was facing him.

"I need to get up," he whispered.

"Too bad," Allie said with a smile. "You're our sex slave now. Didn't we mention that?"

She negated her words by kissing him softly on his chest.

"I can slide down and off the end – if I can get past that lump in the middle," Allie said with raised eyebrows. "The other two I'll leave to you."

She started downward and stopped suddenly.

"Their hands are inside my panties," she whispered with wide eyes. "I can't move."

There was nothing left for Adam to do. Allie's movements had brought his bladder to the brink. He shifted around until he could rub Sarah's arm with the hand beneath her.

She awoke and looked at him blearily.

"I need to get up," Adams said as he kissed her softly on the forehead.

"No," Sarah replied, clutching his arm tighter to her body. "I like you here."

Adam chuckled to himself.

"I like it here, but none of us will like it here if I wet the bed," he said softly. "You've got your hand in Allie's undies and she can't move. Plus I'll want to take my arm with me."

Sarah shifted slightly and Adam pulled his arm free. The movement, coupled with Sarah moving her hand – awakened Shelly.

"Hey," Shelly said brusquely. "What's going on?"

"Adam is leaving us," Allie said with a mock sniffle.

"What?" Shelly wondered, shaking her head slightly.

"I've got to get up," Adam clarified. "I've slept too long and I've got to go the bathroom."

He felt Shelly's nipples against his side as she shifted and heard her take a sharp breath.

"Hurry back, Love," she said.

"I'm going to stay up and study for a while," Adam told them. "I'll put coffee on. You girls sleep as late as you want."

"A little longer," Sarah said. Allie slid down the bed and off to the floor. She came around and prodded Sarah into the middle.

"You'll sleep the longest, lazy buns," she said. "So you get to be the meat in this sandwich."

Even Sarah found it hard to be angry at Allie in the mornings. She was simply too cute. Adam leaned over and gave Sarah a soft kiss on her shoulder. She turned with bleary eyes and pursed her lips. He gave her a kiss there, too.

"Sleep well, gorgeous," Adam said softly into her ear. "And know you're loved."

Sarah tilted her neck to rub her head against Adam's face like a cat.

"I do know that," she said. "And I like it."

She lay on her back and offered her arms to Allie and Shelly, who clambered onto her shoulders and kissed her cheeks. It was rare to see Sarah smile before her second cup of coffee in the morning, but these actions brought a wide one to her lips. She hugged her lovers to her and kissed them on top their heads.

"Get moving," she said. "The peep show's over."

Allie flipped the covers downward to display both of Sarah's breasts and one of Shelly's.

"Just starting," she said softly. "You know, since Adam is gone, you don't need those panties any longer."

"Go back to sleep, bitch," Sarah said, but it wasn't in a mean tone.

Adam slipped softly out the door and looked back to see the three of them cuddled together tightly, sly smiles on all their faces.


Adam was surprised when Sarah was the first one out of the bedroom. She still looked half asleep but the extra hour of dozing had taken the worst of her morning blahs away. She was topless, but Adam didn't mind. She poured a cup of coffee and sat on his lap in a chair, tucking her legs slightly under his.

Adam put his arms around her and she laid her head softly on his shoulder.

"Chilly," she said. "Make me warm."

He rubbed her back and shoulders but he knew the temperature had dropped sharply during then night. He was thankful Shelly had tossed one of his sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants into his bag.

"Want me to get you a shirt and pants?" Adam asked. Sarah nodded slightly.

"Socks, too," she said. "My blanket and a bonfire."

Adam laughed and stood, still holding Sarah in his arms. She had set her coffee cup on the stand, so he carried her to Allie's room, laid her on the bed and covered her up.

"I could be warm enough if you joined me," she offered.

"Tempting offer," Adam said. "But you're supposed to meet the others at 10 o'clock. We would never be finished in time."

"Promises, promises," she said. Adam slipped softly next door and found Sarah's clothes for her. She stood up and turned her back to Adam before slipping her boxers down her legs and holding out her hand for the clothing. Adam watched her get dressed and found it as exciting as watching her get undressed.

The sweatpants were tight across her rear but the long sweatshirt was loose on the top. She pulled a pair of socks on her dainty little feet and swept her hair back, looking for a baseball cap. Sarah was one of those girls who could make a cap look sexy. She had a sporty body type and her face was full enough that it didn't look silly. Adam hadn't seen her trusty Mariners cap in the bedroom, so he hadn't brought it with him. Sarah reached down beside Allie's bed and pulled it out, perching it atop her hair.

"Now, feed me or fuck me, Mister," she said with a smile. "I'm OK with either but it's got to be one of them."

"I guess I better feed you," Adam said with reluctance. "We've already had the fucking discussion. Nothing has changed in two minutes."

Sarah snapped her fingers and went back out to finish her coffee. Adam busied himself in the kitchen, looking to see what he could cook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.