Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Rachelle tracked down the landlord while Adam drove the truck to Sarah's to pick up the rest of her things. He was amazed at how well things were organized. There wasn't anything loose. Everything was boxed or bagged. The furniture had been shifted as far as the girls could move it toward the nearest available door.

"Chelle does good work, doesn't she?" Sean asked. "When we got here, everything was boxed and labeled for easy storage. The things Sarah didn't think she would use right now are in stackable crates. Everything was sorted by where it was found and where it should go."

Adam nodded his appreciation. The remaining items took less than an hour to take to the van, which had plenty of room. As they were putting the last load in the van, Rachelle drove up in an SUV with Sarah and Shelly.

"We're going to scrub the carpets," she said. "Sarah has a $2,000 damage deposit and I mean to make sure she gets it back. If the landlord balks – as I'm sure he will after what she's told us – I'll feed him his balls for breakfast."

"Yes, Dear," Sean said wisely.

"Yes, Dear," Adam echoed. Rachelle laughed.

"Well, I will," she said. "But you two don't have to worry. I'll focus my wrath on where it is needed. Where is Walt?"

"He's wiping out the fridge and washing down the bathroom sink and tub," Sean said with a smirk. "I think he just wants to be near where Sarah pees."

"Yuck," Sarah and Rachelle said unison.

"He lost even and odds with me," Sean clarified. "Adam has to drive the van and we felt the same way about Sarah's landlord as you do. In fact, if he balks, you might feed him his nuts after we deliver a thorough ass-kicking for him."

"You guys are seriously the best," Sarah said with emotion. "Even if Walt does want to hang out where I pee."

"Hon, he wants to be near where you pee," Shelly said. She whispered the explanation in Sarah's ear.

"Well, that's creepy but not as creepy as the other," Sarah said with a laugh.

The rest of the crew had things hopping at Allie's place. The furniture being transported up the hill had been moved outside to make room for things being taken inside. With two extra sets of hands, things were moved and assembled in quick order.

"The landlord said he'll meet us at three o'clock in the back building," Allie said. "That's only a few minutes. Do you want to go now?"

The bed was in good shape and the landlord only laughed when Allie asked about a storage charge.

"I know you are in a tight spot but you've never been late with the rent," the old man said. "Not a once have I had to call you or hunt for you or bang on the door to find you. You boys either. Don't worry about it. If you have things you need a place for, you give me call. You're the type people I like renting to. That other boy saved me a ton of money by fixing things here and there. You folks planning to renew your leases?"

"We're still discussing it," Sean said. "If we do, we'll have a couple of new people there. One of the guys won't be on the new lease. In fact, he's already moved out."

"Give me his address and I'll bill him for his share," the man said. "Just because he doesn't live there any longer doesn't mean you boys have to tote the freight for him."

"That would be just perfect," Sean said maliciously.

"I'll cut you boys back to $1,800 until June and I'll keep it that way next year if that other boy will help me with some tinkering around the place," Mr. Patterson said. "I'm getting too old to do everything."

"I'll ask," Sean promised with a smile. The old man turned to Allie.

"You doing OK?" he asked. "I mean moneywise?"

"Yes, Sir," Allie replied politely. "I've just picked up a new roommate to help me out."

"It'll just be the two of you then?" he asked.

"For now," Allie said. "We might add someone later but not until the summer."

The man nodded.

"You know, I've never had a complaint about any of you all," the man said. "Even when you had that one crazy girl there, she was a quiet crazy girl. I'll drop your rent to $1,200 until you see if someone else is going to move in. I don't like renting to young folks but young folks seem to have taken over this section of town. But I don't mind them if they're like you folks. I'm glad you all became friends. Now you let me know if you need anything else."

The guys carried the old beds into the storage shed and sat them up. Allie had wrapped the mattresses, ratty as they were, just as she had the almost brand new one she had stored. She startled the old guy by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Mr. Patterson," she said. "I was a little afraid to talk you about the rent. You've made things a lot easier for me and my friends. Thanks."

Mr. Patterson touched his cheek gingerly and smiled.

"Thank you," he replied as he shook his head, got in his car and drove off.

"You know," Allie said as she watched his taillights head down the hill, "a week ago I would never thought about how much a small gesture like that might mean. Now I can see."

"Hell, with the drop in rent, I was about ready to kiss him full on the lips," Sean said. "Well, that and the fact he plans to sue Eric for the remainder. That tickles the living shit out of me. Remind me about everything I promised to do today, will you Adam. You know how I am without my notes."


By 6 p.m. Friday night the moving and rearranging of two apartments was complete. Sean and Walt took their girlfriends out for a date and Adam and Shelly found themselves sitting on the couch at Allie and Sarah's.

"You know," Sarah said. "We can actually afford cable now."

"And food," Allie said with a chuckle.

"I'm actually hoping to get in on the 724 meal plan," Sarah laughed. "I hate to cook and since all we do is sit around all day sucking cock surely we can catch one of the group fixing dinner and join them."

"Speaking of sucking cock," Shelly said. "Care to guess who milked one last frothy load out of Adam last night?"

Allie and Sarah exchanged glances.

"Walt?" Sarah asked with a smile.

"Up yours, Sugar Tits," Shelly replied.

"You are getting quite the mouth on you, young lady," Allie chided. "But by all means, tell us who? I don't guess, perchance, it was you?"

"Why yes it was," Shelly said proudly. "And he diddled my little clitty to two more of my own. What about you two?"

"Came home, went to separate beds and slept like babies," Sarah said.

"Meaning you drooled a lot and pissed in your pants?" Shelly asked.

"Again with the potty mouth," Sarah said. "You'll keep on until you're grounded."

"Actually, I think I'm the oldest," Shelly said. "I'll turn 20 in May."

"I'll be 20 in July," Adam said, contributing to the conversation for the first time in a while.

"I'll be 20 in October," Allie said.

"I'll be 19 in August," Sarah replied. "Which means since I'm the baby I can piss the bed if I want to."

She stuck her tongue out and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

"Then let's go by age for our life stories," Allie said. "Tell us about growing up in Washington."

Sarah shrugged slightly.

"It was a normal childhood, I guess," she said. "My parents are really cool, you know. Even now, they're not crazy about what I'm doing but they don't try to live my life for me. I was always pretty smart but I was a tomboy until I hit about 14. Then my titties grew and I got hair on my biscuit.

"Everyone still thought I was a dork, though. Daniel was the first guy who showed more than a passing interest in me. I had goofed around some, during camps and things like that where no one knew me. I gave my first blowjob to a guy at summer camp when I was 14. I did a girl that same summer but at a different camp.

"Daniel was ... is ... a stoner. He thought he was going to come down here and set the music world on fire. He was wrong, as you know. We graduated from high school in June and moved down here the same week. Our parents gave us some money to start out with, so we rented that place and set up housekeeping together. But Lambert is fairly rural. I mean, you can get to Tacoma pretty easily but it is nothing like down here.

"I got a job waiting tables while he hunted down gigs. Our plan was for me to support us for a while and then go to school. I got accepted at UCLA and I would have gotten financial aid but not enough to support us both. Once he was established as a decent set musician, we were going to get married. But he never got established. Hell, he was nowhere near being good enough to play on albums. He found that out real quickly. But rather than do what a normal person would – get a real job – he tried bumming around the club scene hoping for work. It was probably early October when I realized that even when he got a paying gig, he came home with no money. He would drink it away or gamble it away or maybe even give it away. We went back home for Christmas. He decided he wanted to stay there and try to land in Seattle.

"I knew how that would work out. I would end up working 12 or 16 hours a day so he could do nothing. I told him to go but I wasn't going with him. I liked L.A. I liked the fact that people noticed me here, you know. I had guys hitting on me all the time at the restaurant. Men giving me their business cards and the like. I came back down, over my parents' protests, and went back to work waiting tables. In January, a guy told me about a modeling opportunity. It was topless modeling on some web site. But it paid $150 an hour. I called the guy and he did some test shoots. He paid me $300 and I never heard from him again.

"About a month ago now, I guess, a woman from Elite called me. He said she had seen my photos and asked if I was interested in doing adult entertainment. Well, I'm a Goob, but I knew what that mean. I thought about it for a little while and finally decided I would do it. The money would be good and it meant I wouldn't be trying to work double or triple shifts and stuff. My first scene was for 'Do a Doxy.' What a shit hole. But I guess I did OK because the woman from Elite called me the next day and set up an appointment to rep me. Since then I've done one girl-girl scene, four boy-girl scenes including the one with Derrick and the double handjob in Miami."

"When did you lose your virginity?" Shelly asked.

"When I was 15," Sarah said. "Completely forgettable. A high school football player at a beer party. I worried for a month that I'd gotten pregnant and ruined my life."

"Do you still talk to your parents?" Adam asked.

"Every Sunday like clockwork," Sarah answered with a smile. "We catch up on our lives and they try to talk me into coming home. I was pretty close a couple of weeks ago. I had just done a horrible scene with a horrible guy, well not Tony Armani-horrible but close. I decided I was going to wait until the end of the month. If things were no better, I'd leave. I did a girl-girl scene next then hooked up with Adam over there. I'm glad I stuck it out."

"Me, too," Adam said with a laugh.


"Well, I guess I'm up," Allie said with a sigh. "The first 13 years of my life were OK. Then my Dad died in a house fire, my mom lost her marbles and I got shipped to my aunt and uncle's. Things were really shitty there. First off, I was a city girl in this little tiny town. Second of all, the boys thought I was cute."

"They were right," Sarah said with a smile.

"Sadly, small town boys think anything with a nice ass is cute," Allie continued. "I told you a little of this yesterday, Sarah. But when I was 14, I made the freshman cheerleading team. I'm small and flexible and I had been a cheerleader all through junior high. Well, the upperclassmen had an initiation ritual. All the freshman girls had to go through the line and eat them out. The one judged best was the freshman captain. I wasn't keen on that idea and I told them no."

She paused for a moment and wiped her eye. Adam reached over and took her hand.

"You don't need to say anything more if it bothers you," Shelly said.

"It does but I want to tell you," Allie said. "So after the rest of the girls did their thing, all the other cheerleaders held me down and squatted on my face. They made me lick their pussies. One of them tried to shove a dildo in my pussy but I got a leg free and broke her nose. So they beat the hell out me and dropped me off naked a few miles from my uncle's farm. I quit the team and told the principal why. Of course, the other girls said I was lying and everyone knows things like that don't happen in small towns.

"After that, I had no friends for the next couple of years. Then I started to hang out with the dropouts. Older guys and girls who bailed on school. My first fuck was when I was 15. Like Sarah, it was completely forgettable. I was stoned and drunk and it seemed like the thing to do. Over the next few months, I probably fucked most of the loser crowd. Then one of the girls hooked a gig stripping at some dead-ass club in the sticks. I went with her. I would strip and party until 2 in the morning, then get up at 7 and go to school. My aunt and uncle basically said to hell with me after the cheerleading thing. They wanted me just to go along to get along. I wound up out here 15 months ago. I did the waitress thing and then the stripping thing. Gradually I moved into sucking cock on film.

"I hooked up with Elite through a guy at the club. My first scene was for 'Nasty Neighbors.' It was straight blowjob, POV. A day later I did my first video fuck. In the last six months, I've shot I think 31 boy-girl scenes, 15 girl-girl scenes, one all-girl orgy scene, five girl-girl-guy scenes and the three scenes in Miami with two guys."

"Do you ever talk to you aunt or uncle?" Shelly asked.

"Nope," Allie answered. "Not since the day I left. I doubt I'll ever talk to them again."

Shelly nodded sadly but turned to Adam.


"Well, I grew up on a farm outside Corinth, Missouri," he started. "It's not near anything but I guess it's close to the Arkansas border. My dad got the farm from his dad who got it from his dad. My folks were a little older. My dad was 35 when I was born. They died last year when a tornado when through the place. My high school was small, really small. I guess there were maybe 100 kids there in grades 8-12. We lived pretty far away from everywhere. Our closest neighbors were about 20 minutes away by truck. I played football my first two years in high school but didn't play my last three because I was needed on the farm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.