Daze in the Valley
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Shelly was somewhat reserved on the bus ride back to the apartment.

"Uh, about tonight," she said when they were only a few minutes away from their destination. "Earlier today, I was all set to, uh, well, do it with you. But I think maybe we shouldn't rush things too much. Are you OK with that?"

"Sure, Shelly," Adam said. He reached over and took her hand. She glanced down at it and smiled at him.

"We both have class at 8 in the morning," she continued. "But maybe we could cuddle. I mean, sleep together in the same bed but not, you know."

"Whatever you want, will be fine," he replied. Adam leaned over a whispered in her ear. "Who would have thought a pair of panties would make such a difference."

She laughed at his attempted humor.

"Today was fun," she said in a low voice. "I'm glad I went and I don't regret anything. That's the first time I've ever even kissed a girl. I mean, when Ashley came over and kissed me, it was the first time. Let alone let another girl go down on me or go down on one. I'm not ashamed I did any of that. But at the same time, it might have been a little bit much."

"You think?" Adam asked sarcastically.

"It's been almost two months," Shelly said. "I mean, the last time I let Eric do anything like that was just after we came back in January. I like sex, I think. I can imagine how much I'll like it with someone who knows what they're doing. Today, well, Sahara is really good at that. I mean really good. It was fantastic."

She chuckled as they pulled into the stop just below the apartments.

"Remind me to tell you what we've decided," she said. She took Adam's hand again when they got off the bus and started up the hill. Just as he'd done a hundred times, Adam took her backpack, despite her protests.

"Next you'll want to give me a piggyback ride," she said with a laugh. "You know, the piggy-front ride you gave Ashley this morning looked intriguing too. Well, anyway, I would rather you don't let anyone else know what I did today."

Adam rolled his eyes and Shelly smiled.

"Ever the gentleman," she said. "Oh, don't let me forget to give Mary her money."

Adam stifled a laugh and made a mental prediction, which came true the moment the door opened. Mary burst forth from the kitchen to greet them. But instead of stopping in front of them, she pulled Adam, still laden with backpacks, down and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"I can't believe you secured a deal for me to make some extra money," she said. "That money means we can stay the whole week in Frisco for break. Thanks, Adam."

Adam gulped and pulled back, looking around for Walt or more specifically the butcher knife he was sure Walt would be carrying.

"It was all Shelly," he said when he saw Walt standing, smiling happily, in the doorway. "She set up the whole deal for you. I had no clue what she was doing."

Mary took a step back and glanced at Shelly was standing behind Adam with a smirk.

"Too bad you spoke so soon," Mary said. "I was going to go down on you as my way of thanking you."

"Don't let the fact Adam didn't do it stop you from going down on the person who did," Shelly said as she stepped forward and pretended to lift the front of her skirt. Mary retreated quickly.

"Uh, no thanks," she said. "I don't like tuna."

Shelly scoffed.

"Why, I have been told my cunt is a culinary classic," she said as she walked down the hallway, stopping to tweak Walt on the nose. "Tuna indeed. Does anyone need the shower? If not, I have some things to take care of and I'll want to clean up a bit."

Because Walt and Mary were standing with their mouths open, no one responded and Shelly dropped her backpack in Adam's bedroom and headed across the hall to the bathroom. Adam could tell she was concealing something by her leg and he guessed what it was.

"She can't go with you anymore," Mary said, with a serious expression. "I had my doubts about this morning but this confirms it."

Adam sat down at the table and Mary sat opposite him. Walt had disappeared down the hallway to his bedroom where he was probably working on something.

"Look, Mary," Adam said. "I can't stop her from going wherever she wants to. Sure, I can refuse to take her with me but she would just show up anyway. She was a real help today. She fixed the lighting and probably saved the company two or three grand. She offered tips on camera placement and scene flow. Then she hooked them up with you, and probably let them move from web shoots into feature movies. Michelle Foxx is a hit with Daystar and could probably have a full-time job there tomorrow if she wanted it."

"So she settled on Foxx did she," Mary said with as shake of her head. "She couldn't figure out what last name she wanted to use. I have to admit, she looks good today. But still, I don't want Shelly to disappear and Michelle to take her place."

"I don't either and I mentioned that to her," Adam said. "The same way I don't want to turn into Derrick Driller. She made fast friends with Sarah and Allie. Actually, I think you and Rachelle will, too, once you meet them. Those two gave Shelly a bit of insight into the seedier side of the industry. I think that helped to slow her down. But this is a part of her personality that she wants to explore. We can't stop her."

"I know it," Mary said. "And I know I'm not her mother or her big sister. What I was getting at is this. If she thinks she needs to be Michelle Foxx to land Adam Walters, she'll be Michelle Foxx. I know it's been a gradual transformation. She has been standing on her own two feet more and more for the past five or six months. But now that Eric is out of her hair, I don't want to see her go crazy and maybe get hurt."

"And you think I do?" Adam asked. "Look, Mary, you're right. Shelly has been changing. Have you noticed for the last month or two, it is rare for them to be here together? Last semester, they spent all their time here together. Now, when he shows up, she leaves. She shows up when she knows he's gone."

"And if they are here together, she sits beside you," Mary said. "Yes, I noticed that."

"She sits beside me?" Adam wondered aloud.

"If she could have sat on your lap, she probably would have, Eric or no Eric," Mary said with a smile. "She played on the fact that Eric is scared to death of you. Actually, I guess we all did. Eric is a bully who is used to getting his way. Walt and Sean are both so laid back, he probably would have rolled right over them. You put a stop to that and I think Eric has disliked you since then."

Adam's eyes widened.

"Well, I mean, we weren't best buddies or anything, but I didn't dislike Eric," he said. "I didn't get the impression he disliked me, either."

Mary laughed.

"Well, he did," she said. "He came to Sean and Walt at the end of last semester. He wanted to boot you out. He told them that the three of them could make up the rent without any problem. He said it was because Shelly didn't want to stay here if it meant sharing a bedroom. But the guys saw through it. They have really grown up in the past few months. They told him, in no uncertain terms, that if anyone was leaving, it was him. But he disliked you way before then. Do you remember the party we threw last summer, just before fall term started?"

"Barely," Adam said with a sorrowful shake of his head. "I got 10 tons of plastered that night."

"We all did," Mary joked. "And we'll do it again this year, too, if I have my way. Anyway, you were in the kitchen with me and Rachelle. We didn't know you that well. Sean had classes with you and he liked you. Walt likes everyone instantly. But Chelle and I didn't really know much about you. We were all talking and joking and Eric stumbled in. If you were 10 tons of drunk, he was 20. And he is a bigger asshole when he's drinking than when he's sober, if you can believe that. He said, 'why don't one of you bitches make me a sandwich?'"

"He what?" Adam said loudly. "He's lucky I didn't hear that."

"You did hear that," Mary said. "Then you picked him off the floor and held him there against that wall. You had your arm across his neck and your face was about an inch from his. Your face was red and his was blue. By the time Rachelle and I got to our feet – and closed our mouths – you had him off the ground maybe two or three inches for like half a minute. He was scared to death and you told him if he ever spoke to one of us again in that manner 'there wouldn't be enough of him left to waste an envelope mailing it back to his podunk, inbred parents.' It left an impression. Then a week or so later, sober, he smacked Shelly on the butt – hard – and you let him have it again. I guess he figured out you weren't playing. So yeah, there was some dislike there, you could say."

Adam shook his head and pursed his lips.

"Well, I knew he never hung out with us," he said. "I mean, Walt and Sean and I go places together. When I was dating Lisa, all six of us would hang out. Did you know about her and Eric?"

Mary blinked hard.

"Little Miss Sorority Girl and Eric?" she said. "You have got to be shitting me."

"I didn't find out it was Eric until last month," Adam said. "But she hooked up with a guy at a mixer and took him back to her room while I was home taking care of stuff with my folks."

Mary's mouth set in a line.

"It's a God damned good thing she transferred to wherever the hell she went," she said. "You're too nice a guy to say anything to her but I'm sure as hell not."

"Neither am I," Shelly said from the doorway. "Well, I'm not a guy at all but she'll feel the point of my shoe on the ass of her $200 jeans if I see her again. And not for doing Eric, either. Why didn't you kick his ass for him?"

"What would it prove?" Adam asked. "I knew I could do it. It seems he knew I could do it, too. By the time someone pointed out who it was, she was long gone anyway. Plus it would have put the rest of you in an awkward spot."

"You could have told me!" Shelly said. "I would have dropped his ass like a hot rock."

Adam glanced at Mary hopefully and she smiled and nodded.

"Adam was in a predicament with you," Mary said. "First off, he already saw you pulling away – growing your wings – without the news. It was only a matter of time before you broke away from him. I would guess if you were still together after Spring Break, Adam would have said something. But he didn't want to be the one to push you away from Eric. He wanted you to make that decision on your own so it wouldn't appear to you – or to us – that he tried to steal you."

"You can't steal what is being offered freely," Shelly said with her hands on her hips. She wore one of Adam's St. Louis Cardinals T-shirts that came to her thighs and he would guess little else. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her prominent nipples jutted forward like bullets.

"True, but it's only been the past week or so that your intentions were obvious enough for a small-minded man like Adam to pick up on them," Mary said with a laugh. She was eyeing Shelly's chest periodically.

"Please tell me you did not do something stupid like get your nipples pierced today," she said with a sigh.

Shelly glanced down at her chest.

"No," she said.

"Well, those are new," Mary said with a general sweep of her hand toward Shelly's breasts. "At least the things sticking out are new."

Shelly smiled – a wide, broad smile.

"I usually wear a padded bra or Band-aids across them to keep them from showing," she said. "I have decided to stop doing that. So get a good look but you'll probably be seeing them again."

Mary sighed and lowered her head.

"Poor Sean and Walt," she said. "We'll need to pad the doorways, Adam. You know how distracted those two get by pointy things anyway. Once they get a glimpse at those suckers, they'll hurt themselves. Tell me, Michelle Foxx, are you that well endowed down below, too."

Shelly smirked and spun on her heel. The shift in material confirmed Adam's suspicion about what was beneath his shirt.

"Well, I left Michelle Foxx in the car," she said, glancing over her shoulder. "But if you had paid me what you were going to pay Adam, you'd already know if Shelly Smith has a nice fat clit or not. I'm going to take a nap. Toodles."


Adam was not surprised to see Shelly laying on top the blankets on his bed. She was hugging his pillow and looked so restful he had to simply watch for a few moments. He was tired, too. He slept only four hours the day before and it wasn't a restful sleep.

He exerted a lot of physical energy during his scene with Ashley and a lot of mental energy the other times. He thought a nap would do him no harm. He slipped into the bathroom to change into a pair of shorts, deciding prudence would work best, before he reentered the bedroom to take the spot that used to be Walt's.

"Lay with me," Shelly murmured. "Let me snuggle with you instead of your pillow."

Adam took a deep breath and stood up again. He saw another pair of panties – this time lacy and white boyshorts with a tell-tale stain at the juncture of the legs – hung over the mirror of his dresser. The blue silk ones from the night before were on the other side.

"I'm going to run out of panties soon," Shelly said as she rolled over on her back. "But I'll keep leaving them until you start to appreciate them."

Adam noticed her nipples were still erect and he could see her brown pubic hair peeking out below the hem of the T-shirt.

"No funny stuff," he advised as he lay down beside her. She immediately traced her fingers over his chest muscles and down his stomach.

"But Adam, I am the last of the girls to get to play with this," she said with a laugh. "That's not fair. I saw you first."

Shelly moved her hand up to his arm and put her leg across his waist. Her head nestled onto his shoulder.

"But I'll be the first one to sleep with you," she said. "Small victories, I always say. Did Mary warn you to be gentle with me?"

Adam couldn't stop the snort from escaping his lips.

"So, will you?" Shelly asked in a tiny voice. Adam suspect she was pretending but he didn't know for sure.

"Of course I will," he insisted.

"Not just during naked time," Shelly said. "I mean other times too. Will you be sweet and gentle with me then, too?"

"I hope you know I will," he said.

"I do," Shelly laughed and placed a kiss on his shoulder. "Will you be sweet and gentle with Allie and Sarah too? They need it just as much as I do. They've both had people let them down. They need someone strong to lend that strength to them. Just like I do. I told you I wasn't ashamed about today. I'm not. I am excited that I didn't chicken out. I did what I wanted to do regardless of what anyone else thought. Allie stood up to not only Sven today but to Ben Benedict's dad. She was scared both times. But she did it. Sahara is the same way. She needs a push to get back into school. She's really smart, Adam. She needs to get into a college somewhere."

Shelly was silent for a moment while Adam pondered his answer.

"I like them, you know," she said after a while. "I mean, Allie and Sarah. I like them. I like the freedom of being Michelle Foxx and hanging out with Ashley Malibu and Sahara Rains. But I also like the dynamic when it's Shelly hanging out with Allie and Sarah. I hope you don't think I'm sick, but I wasn't mad or hurt or angry today when I watched you with Ashley. I was proud of you. I was proud of how well you performed and that you brought out such a strong performance in her. The same was true when I watched that short section of you and Sahara. I was proud and I was excited. I can't wait to watch the whole scene with all of us in the room – preferably naked. Does that bother you?"

"No, I mean, I don't know," Adam said. "Look, I can see how you hope this plays out."

"How we – the three of us – hope this plays out," Shelly corrected. "Sarah had already decided she wanted to be more than friends with you. Ashley decided about 10 minutes after she met you. I have known it for a while. It's just lucky for us that the three of us like the others so well to start off with. We're going to work on that. I mean, becoming close friends, too, not just sex buddies. We are all so alike in temperament but so different in personality."

"That's the thing, Shelly," Adam said. "Your personalities are growing and changing. You don't know the person you'll be in 10 years, maybe even in a single year. What happens if we do this? You three become friends and I become involved with each of you? Then in two years or a year or even if six months, one of you or two of you or all three of you decide it's not what you want."

"It's no different than with Walt and Mary or with Rachelle and Sean," Shelly contended.

"But it is," Adam said. "They have to be cognizant of the wants and needs of one person. We would have to mindful of three people's feelings. This is three times more likely to fail. Surely you see that. That doesn't even bring into play other things like society's norms, how our friends will look at things, how your parents or Sarah's parents will deal with it. This is very likely to wind up with one person or even all four people getting very badly hurt."

Shelly nodded on his chest.

"What do you propose?" she asked. "Look, Allie and Sarah are only going to work with you unless you force them out. You're going to have sex with them – professionally – for the foreseeable future. Make no mistake Adam, you didn't fuck Ashley today. Maybe the first time you did, but the second time you made love to a woman you are attracted to and who is attracted to you."

"So you agree with Sarah's assessment?" he asked, having overheard the conversation in the bathroom.

"I agreed with it before she even said it," Shelly insisted. "I was there. I watched it. The red bandana scene was hot and primal. The Rachelle's shirt scene was sensual and delicate. You evoked feelings Allie didn't even know existed in her. And not just sexual responses. I mean real feelings. Sarah regrets that she didn't get to know you before her scene. She wishes she could have had the same initial feeling of being with you as Allie got. Instead, she got to know you a little afterward – and thought about you for the entire time she was in Miami. You know she didn't do the double-internal scene, don't you? She changed her mind and only did the handjob scene. She didn't want to ruin a chance of getting to know Adam by having sex with someone else as Sahara."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.