Losing in Vegas - Cover

Losing in Vegas

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A newly married couple goes to Vegas for their honeymoon and gets in deep. In more ways than one. His attitude about things gets him in even deeper. Well not HIM, exactly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Someone brought a tall stool so that at least I could sit down. I tried to communicate to them to remove the gag, but either they didn't understand me, or just wouldn't do it. About fifteen minutes later Amanda stuck her head out of her dressing room and called for Krebs. He went over and went inside. Ten minutes after that he came out, grabbed Chuck, who was in his shorts again, and took him into the dressing room. Fifteen minutes after that they all came out together. Amanda had on a robe. They came over to me.

Amanda stood in front of me.

"The reason you're handcuffed to that wall and gagged is because I required that you be treated like this. I said I wouldn't do it unless you were. Do you understand that?"

I nodded. She reached up and took the ball gag out.

"I've made Mister Krebs an offer," she said. "It will pay him back and give us thirty thousand to take home."

"What offer?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter," she said. "It's my body. What matters is that you have a chance to cooperate. If you do I'll split the money with you. If you choose not to then I'll put it in an account that only I have access to."

"You can't do that," I shouted. "We're in this together!"

"You're not the one getting fucked," she said.

"You haven't been fucked yet," I reminded her.

"But you know it will happen," she said. "It's what porn is all about. And if I'm going to have to put up with it, then I want to get something out of it."

"No!" I said. "I told you I changed my mind."

"Well somebody is getting fucked," said Krebs. "This has already cost me a bundle." He looked meaningfully at me. "I guess we could make a prison rape video." His smile made chills run down my spine. "You up for that, John?"

"Fuck no," I shouted.

"So she gets fucked then," he said, smiling.

I clamped my lips closed.

"Say it, John. I'm going to get my money one way or the other. I'd rather watch her earn it, but that's not a requirement. I can have six guys to play inmates here in half an hour."

I looked at Amanda. She just stood there.

"I guess you have to do this," I said.

"You pussy," said Chuck.

"Shut up, Chuck," said Amanda.

Krebs just smiled.

Then they told me what I had to do.

I refused, of course. I mean people might actually see this thing, and we could make up some story about Amanda having shot it before we got married, but not if they did things the way they wanted to. The way Amanda wanted them done, actually.

You see it was all her idea. She pitched it to them and they snapped it up instantly. It was a complete change of plot. Gone was the southern belle and the black man who worked for the family. I'm quite sure Krebs sold that footage to some web site anyway, as just a short clip. But now they were starting a whole new movie.

And the new plot was too close to home. It was about a girl who got married, and her husband couldn't service her on her wedding night. So one of the boys from the band steps in and breaks her in while her drunk and sleeping husband is in bed next to them.

They wanted me to cooperate by lying there on the bed next to them while Chuck fucked my wife.


When I wouldn't do it, one of the technical staff volunteered to play the role of husband. I was left cuffed and gagged.

When they finally got going, it started with a shot of them arriving at the hotel in Vegas. They put her in a wedding gown. They actually shot the wedding and her kissing the groom, and the happy couple going to the club in the casino where they were staying, still dressed in their wedding finery. They shot them partying in the bar and the husband knocking back drink after drink between dances.

They filmed her going up to the band leader, played by Chuck, and asking him to play a particular song. He said he would if she'd save a dance for him. She blushed and said she would.

They filmed the couple dancing to the special song and him passing out, to fall on the floor.

They filmed the band leader offering to help her get her husband up to the room. Once in the room, the dialogue got more interesting. Chuck said her husband must be an idiot to get drunk on his wedding night. She complained she was a virgin and had been looking forward to this night her whole life. She had a drink or two herself. She remembered that she owed him a dance, and offered to make it two, since he'd helped her get John back to the room. They actually used my name! That's when I found out she was using her real name in the video too. She introduced herself to him as Amanda.

They danced to music from the stereo in the room. They danced slowly and closely. Then they danced the second dance. He asked if he could kiss the bride. She let him, and the kiss lasted a long, long time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.