Losing in Vegas
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A newly married couple goes to Vegas for their honeymoon and gets in deep. In more ways than one. His attitude about things gets him in even deeper. Well not HIM, exactly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The monitor went dark and a few minutes later everyone came into the studio. Apparently the pool was a location they used frequently and it was close to the studio. Amanda was still topless, and unashamed. To be honest most of the people running around didn't spend all that much time looking at her. Some of the men did. And Chuck did. He looked over at me. The prick must have thought all this was funny, because he grinned, showing white teeth in his black face.

They got them into the set that looked like a nice living room. They had her holding his hand and when they yelled "Action!" she pulled him into the room.

"Make sure they-ah's nobody heah," drawled Amanda. She turned around in a circle, so the camera could get a good look at her almost nude body. "Tyrone" went and looked into doorways and came back, announcing they were all alone in the house.

"Ah shouldn't let a black boy touch me," said Amanda. It was obvious she wanted this black boy to touch her. I was amazed she could act that well.

"But you wants to, doesn't you?" he asked.

For answer she came up to him, embraced him, and brought her slim pink lips to his wide, thick ones. She pressed her naked breasts to his chest and rubbed them against him. The oil he'd put on her breasts helped them slide all over. The kiss was a long, hot one. They were obviously frenching. His hands gripped her naked ass and hers slid all over his broad back.

The kiss broke and she knelt to pull his shorts down. When his cock bounced free it was already hard, and my eyes about came out of my head. He had to be ten inches long.

"Shit!" squealed Amanda. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"Cut!" yelled a man.

"I'm sorry," said Amanda, still staring at the cock in front of her face. "I was just surprised. He's like a horse!"

"I like the line and her reaction," said Krebs, stepping out from darkness I hadn't seen him in. "Leave it in. Just keep going. She's got the instinct for this. I don't give a fuck about what's in the script as long as what they do looks honest."

"Places!" yelled the man. They were already there, so he yelled "Action!"

Amanda looked up at Chuck's face.

"This is impossible," she sighed. "It can't be real."

"It's de real thang, Miss Amanda," he drawled. "It shore would feel good if you was to touch it and suck on it a little bit."

Amanda shuddered, and that looked real too.

"Ohhhh," she sighed. "I couldn't possibly."

Then she leaned forward and did something to Chuck she'd never done to me.

She sucked his dick.

It was obvious she'd never done it before. They cut the scene and one of Krebs' gorgeous assistants came in and showed her what to do. Chuck stood there loving it. I got hard as a rock watching it. Amanda tried it again and he told her she was doing much better. They showed her how to jack him while she sucked, and the assistant sat back with her mouth open and her tongue out.

"Get like this when he cums, so he can shoot on your tongue."

"He's going to go off in my mouth?" yelped Amanda.

"Of course," said Krebs, who had stepped closer to help instruct her. "It's expected in a video like this."

"Oh," she said.

"It's not so bad," said the assistant. "Sometimes it's a little bitter. If the taste makes you queasy just push it back out of your mouth and let it run down your chin. They'll cut the shot right after that. If you have to puke, that's OK. Just do it on the floor. Happens all the time."

"Ewwww," complained Amanda.

"There will be a bonus if you swallow it," said Krebs. "It's easy. Just show the camera your mouth is full and then swallow quickly. It will be over in no time."

"Ewwwwww," complained Amanda.

They started back in. Amanda sucked Chuck a lot more convincingly now. In fact, she looked like she was actually enjoying it, moving her mouth onto him as much as she could and then slowly dragging her lips down his black shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good," He sighed.

She had been told to let his knob show sometimes, and to kiss or lick it, and she remembered to do that. At one point she squeezed his cock and a dollop of white bubbled up out of the cum hole. She leaned forward and licked at that tentatively. I could tell she was tasting it, and then she slid her mouth onto him again.

"Excellent," I heard Krebs say from the shadows. "She's a fucking natural."

She started jacking on him, and he started making noises until he gasped that he was going to cum. She went into the position like she'd done it a hundred times and he spurted into her mouth. He missed with one shot, which went onto her cheek, under her eye. Three guys with cameras all leaned in, blocking my view. The monitor was on, though, and I saw a last shot make a pool of white in her mouth. She closed her mouth and the camera backed off to show her face. She was swirling it around in her mouth.

Then she obviously swallowed several times, and licked her lips.

"You taste good, Tyrone," she breathed.

"Fuck, Miss Amanda, that was so fine," he sighed.

She swallowed again and there was a long pause.

An assistant's voice came from one side. "Amanda, your line. I'm all worked up."

Amanda licked the tip of his cock one more time. "A'hm all worked up, Tyrone," she said.

"Ah make you feel reel good, Miss Amanda," he said.

"You can't fuck me, Tyrone," she said. "That's going too far."

"Ah make you feel good without fucking you," he promised.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.