People of the Tiger - Cover

People of the Tiger

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Edward Clarke

Author's Caution and Foreward

Science Fiction Sex Story: Author's Caution and Foreward - One of the best-loved sci-fi books ever debuted on SOL returns, re-written to appeal to a wider audience! Book One of The Rational Future Series. When we've solved all the big problems, how will we deal with violence? What if the system is then disrupted by a genetically engineered human? Tika has been altered in many ways, she doesn't know how or why, and she strives for greatness as she and her amazing friends search for answers! Please read my blog for more about my books.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence  

This story is about people whose culture and values are very different from our own. Many of the behaviors that we take for granted would be considered highly offensive by them, and many of their normal behaviors would be considered highly offensive in our own society. And of course, since this is an adventurous novel, the characters deal with circumstances that are beyond the norm, even for their own society.

Many of the characters who are closely related and of the same gender have very similar names, (Tika daughter of Tira, Raz son of Naz, etc.), so names must be read carefully. This is done to show relationship in a sub-culture that does not use family names.

Their attitudes towards violence are significantly different from ours, and there are many graphic descriptions of intimate and deadly violence in this story.

Sexuality is a small but important part of this story, and complete descriptions of two sexual events are included.

The aspects of the lifestyles of the predator peoples in this book regarding fighting and homes are completely frivolous plot devices, only designed to contribute to a good story.

The other sociological changes that have taken place in this book are not only practical solutions to global problems, they are necessary policies if we are to continue to grow and advance over the long term. They include policies, infrastructure, and/or laws dealing with the environment, climate change, overpopulation, transportation, human genetic engineering, recreational alcohol and drug use, and sexuality.

The thinking that led to these policies is bio-sociological engineering, and I developed it from bio-sociology as introduced and advanced by Professor Edward. O. Wilson.

I declare and retain my complete ownership of all intellectual property rights in this novel, including the copyright of the story, and the Industrial Design and/or Patent rights of all of the original technological concepts and devices described therein.

Wayne Edward Clarke, May 19, 2003.

Updated August 13, 2010.

Part 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.