Cuckold by the Dogs - Cover

Cuckold by the Dogs

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: When Ted discovers that his new trophy wife is cheating on him, he's ready to throw the bitch out of his life...but he's in for a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   .

Ted was certain Elizabeth was having an affair behind his back, but he couldn't prove it. To all outward appearances everything seemed perfectly normal. His young and beautiful wife hadn't given him any obvious reasons to be suspicious, but there were a number of little things that just didn't want to add up.

A successful investment banker, Ted had married Elizabeth largely because she looked good on his arm. A statuesque blonde with blue eyes and a wonderfully formed body, the former model did indeed make the perfect trophy wife for a middle-aged businessman climbing the social ladder. He loved Liz, in his own fashion, and Ted's jealousy became acute when he noticed other men admiring his gorgeous wife and even going out of their way just to be near her.

Elizabeth too felt uncomfortable with the looks and the attention, flattering though it was. She'd cling to Ted like a devoted wife should and give him no reason to doubt her fidelity. That was the price of all this luxury, after all. But still, she was only 23 and fully a dozen years younger than her husband. Ted knew his sex drive wasn't anything to brag about and even Viagra wouldn't solve the problem; he could get it up, he just didn't want to. Ted was more than content with making love once or even twice in a good week, but he could just as easily go without it for a month too. Elizabeth was the one who always initiated their sex, and lately she'd been doing that less and less.

There were other things as well, like finding her panties on the floor one night, quite by accident, still damp with what had to be her juices. A different time he'd found a towel, also stained and pungent with the odor of his wife's sex and something else besides. Semen perhaps? Ted couldn't be sure. Add to that the afternoon he'd come home unexpectedly and caught his wife looking flushed and nervous, wrapping her bathrobe around her body and quickly disappearing into the shower. And now, more recently, Elizabeth had been acting strangely shy, unwilling to undress in front of her husband, as if hiding some blemish she didn't want him to see.

Ted suspected it was because she had hickeys or love bites, small reminders from her lover's lips. The man's mind worried over this constantly, imagining his wife - the woman who belonged to him - in the arms of another man. It made him feel impotent and humiliated. He'd resisted confronting Elizabeth, hoping some logical explanation would present itself. If he were to force the issue and create a scene, and then find out he'd been mistaken, that could be almost as embarrassing as finding out he was right. But what choice did he have?

Ted finished his third martini, having considered all this while his friends talked office politics, and then rose, dropping some money on the bar. He clapped one of the other executives on the shoulder, telling them he needed to go home. Ted wished he could have discussed these problems with someone, but the word would have gotten around the office like a wildfire. Ted had married a slut, a two-timing whore, they'd whisper and then the old man would have heard about it, the president of the bank, and that would have been the end of Ted's rising star. A man who couldn't control his own wife, well ... What business did he have giving advice to people about their own families? Image and reputation were everything in the investment business.

Elizabeth was happily unaware of her husband's concerns, although she was just that moment thinking about him. The beautiful young woman glanced at the clock next to her bed and smiled. Ted wouldn't be home for at least two more hours, she thought. Thursday was always his night to be with the boys, drinking and relaxing in their little club downtown. She knew he'd have too many martinis and come home around 9:30 or so, a little drunk and complaining that he was too old for that, and then falling asleep on the couch.

She didn't mind though, Ted had been under a lot of stress. He worked hard and provided her with a good life. She just wished he could be a little busier in the sex department. It was as if the man had no libido at all and it had driven her a little crazy at first, especially since she had absolutely no desire to cheat on her husband with another man. The prenuptial agreement she'd signed had been very clear about ' ... engaging in carnal union with other person(s) of the same or opposite sex to include oral sex, sodomy, intercourse, or any exchange of physical gratification... ' Ted's lawyer had been very clever, Elizabeth thought, but he hadn't closed all the loopholes.

"Mmmm ... Good boy ... Yeah, take your time, Ajax ... Take your time..." Elizabeth whispered, pulling at her breasts. Her hips lifted and rocked against the long, rough tongue digging between the excited folds of her sex. "Uh-huh ... Oh yesss ... Right there!" she hissed, feeling another little orgasm building.

The large dog between her legs, a handsome Doberman named Ajax, wagged his tail at hearing his Mistress' encouraging voice. He continued lapping eagerly at Elizabeth's sweet tasting juices while his erstwhile twin, Achilles, sat next to the bed watching and waiting patiently for his turn.

They'd been a gift from Ted, a pair of beautiful dogs to keep his new bride company, though little did the man know just how good their company was. They were also very capable when it came to protecting Elizabeth, having been trained specifically to that task by a man who'd spent the better part of a year doing it. It had been expensive, but in this day and age one couldn't be too careful. And besides, having the dogs gave Ted a real break on his homeowner's insurance. They'd pay for themselves in a couple years. If there was a drawback, it was that the dogs didn't seem to like Ted very much, but he wasn't what you would call a dog person anyway. As long as they did their job and stayed out of his way, he was happy.

Elizabeth could see Achilles smiling at her, the tip of his long pink cock peeking from its sheath. They were quite a team and it had been surprisingly easy giving into their amorous advances. That was how Liz thought of it; she'd never dreamt of bestiality in her life until one day when Achilles had nosed her bare pussy. She'd been sunbathing nude in the privacy of their deck, lounging near the pool as she liked to do during the lazy days of a hot summer. The woman had been shocked at first and slightly embarrassed, but the dog was persistent and it felt so good! That had been just the beginning and before long she'd tried and done everything with the animals, seemingly incapable of controlling her perverse desires. Or theirs, for that matter.

She licked her lips and patted the bed. "Achilles! Up boy!" she commanded and the dog eagerly leapt onto the bed Elizabeth shared with her dedicated husband. If he only knew, Liz thought with a grin, feeling terribly wicked as the dog straddled her face, letting his swollen and now dripping cock slip from its sheath to touch her hungry lips. The horny young wife made a tight little 'O' with her mouth and felt the animal stabbing his tapering cock into the now very familiar wet warmth between Elizabeth's lips. He gave a soft growl of approval as he stood there, moving hardly at all and letting his human bitch do all the work.

Elizabeth was in heaven as she teased the large dog penis in her mouth, washing it with her tongue and swallowing the precum that spilled from the the tip like water from a tap. She had her hands on the dog's sides, stroking him and using his strength to help move her head up and down, pulling at him and lifting her shoulders as she felt his cockhead tickle the entrance to her throat.

The dogs were equally well endowed with good 6" pricks that were thickest in the middle, as big around as her husband's penis easily, and just as long to boot. Only the base and the tip were different, more narrow than a man's, and the head was sloped, pointed even, but Elizabeth loved the shape and especially the taste. She'd given head to her boyfriends when she'd been younger and still dating, but had never enjoyed it, finding the idea of kissing a man's penis vaguely repulsive. But sucking off her dogs? Her curiosity had proven irresistible and totally obscene; loving a canine cock with her mouth held a particular joy and she wished her old boyfriends could see her now. How many times had they begged Elizabeth to give them the pleasure she eagerly offered her dogs? Too many, she might have answered if she wasn't so busy milking the animal's hot cock with her lush red lips and teasing tongue.

Elizabeth came again as the thoughts passed through her mind. She shuddered and moaned, sucking hard and reaching down blindly to stroke Ajax's head as he continued to lap at her slit, drinking the fresh flood of juices leaking from her pussy. Elizabeth needed a good hard fucking now, she felt primed and her wanton sex trembled with the need to be filled. She moved around, getting on her hands and knees on the floor, with her elbows and firm breasts resting on the bed. This was a good way to do them both, she'd learned, it was comfortable and didn't require a whole lot of effort. Elizabeth had Achilles lay down on the bed, on his back with his extended cock grown red and dripping with excitement.

The lust filled socialite smiled over her shoulder at Ajax, who had jumped off the bed and now looked at her, panting happily and waiting. Elizabeth got into the best position, arching her back and pushing her tight round ass out. She slapped her hip, "Ajax! Mount boy!" and the dog lost no time, hopping up so his front paws rested on Elizabeth's shoulders and his hips began thrusting rapidly, trying to find her hole with his anxious prick. At first she'd used a blanket or towel to avoid being scratched, but the idea of being marked, leaving some physical evidence of her infidelity, was a secret thrill. And truthfully, the woman enjoyed the small pain such treatment brought, finding that it heightened the pleasure intensely.

Elizabeth kept one hand on Achilles, stroking his soft furred belly to keep him from moving while she reached down to grab his twin's slippery hot prick, letting the dog fuck her fist while she guided the tip to her waiting vagina. She gave a sharp, loud gasp as she felt the dog's cock suddenly find purchase and he slammed it inside her as far as he could, mating with his bitch.

"Ohhh ... Yesss ... Ajax! Good doggy!" Elizabeth groaned for a second, enjoying the way the dog stretched her tender pussy with his rapid thrusts. She then bent her mouth down to find Achilles' somewhat shrunken penis, licking and rubbing at it until once again it became stiff and ready to fill her hot mouth.

Now finishing up in the kitchen, Rosita remained downstairs when Elizabeth entertained her canine lovers upstairs. The maid knew, as did all the members of the household staff, what was going on in the master bedroom. Elizabeth's perversity was an open secret, never discussed, but always shared. The gardener, an old Cuban named Jorge, had thought such behavior typical of the bourgeois and invited only bad luck. Rosita had laughed at that, having been the wife of a convicted felon for many years and finally a widow when he'd died in prison. She knew well the pleasures a woman needed, even if men like Elizabeth's husband did not. Her own distractions had not been so different, once upon a time.

But now, as Ted parked his Mercedes in the drive and walked up the marble steps, entering the foyer and calling out his wife's name ... Rosita thought that perhaps Jorge had been right. She moved quickly to intercept her employer, wringing her hands on a dish towel and smiling nervously.

"Senor Ted, your wife ... She is ... not feeling well." Rosita sincerely hoped that Elizabeth had heard her husband's entry.

"What?" He frowned at the old woman. "What are you babbling about? Where is Elizabeth?"

"She is out by the pool, I think, Senor. She is resting." Rosita stepped in front of Ted, delaying him further. "May I bring you a drink, Senor? Or something to eat?"

"No, no. Get out of my way. By the pool, eh? Is she alone?" Ted didn't wait for a reply, moving through his large expensive house deliberately, looking this way and that. He knew Rosita liked his wife, everyone loved Elizabeth and that was the problem, Ted thought with a cold smile. Well, tonight he'd come home early and he'd find out who the son of a bitch was that thought he could get away with fucking his wife!

Elizabeth wasn't by the pool, nor was she in the pool house, Ted had checked thoroughly. He briefly wondered if Rosita had steered him wrong so that whoever was with his wife would have time to make an escape. The businessman dismissed that idea quickly though, Rosita wouldn't dare. She knew who paid the rent. No, his lovely bride of just two short years must have been playing the help just like she'd been playing him. It was the only explanation his ego would allow.

"She wasn't there, Rosita." He looked around the downstairs suspiciously, half expecting to see some pool boy's bare ass crawling out a window.

"But Senor..."

Ted ignored the woman, heading for the wide curving staircase.

"Ohhh ... God! Oh God! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Elizabeth whimpered as Ajax worked his cock inside her with quick, short strokes. It was the best the Doberman could do with his knot firmly planted inside his bitch's quivering cunt. Any second the dog was going to let loose a torrent of his hot sperm and the thick muscle that locked them together would keep his load exactly where it belonged.

At the other end, Elizabeth had her hand around the other animal's penis. It was hard and red and dripping, his precum mixed with the woman's saliva and ran down the shaft, over her fingers and into the dog's short fur. Achilles whimpered as well, making soft deep throated growls as he waited for his turn to mate with his Mistress. He lifted his head, watching with bright amber eyes as Elizabeth lowered her mouth once again, enveloping his hard prick in her warm sucking mouth. His left leg twitched, as if scratching at empty air, and Elizabeth moaned around him. She knew that meant Achilles was really enjoying it.

"What the... ?"

Ted had pushed open the door to the master bedroom suite and now stood frozen with shock, transfixed by the unexpected scene before him.

"Fuck me!" he finally shouted and moved quickly into the room. His wife was being raped by a dog!

His first thought was to save her, but ... Ted stared as the other animal came into view, the beast's unsheathed penis straining lewdly between his wife's taut lips. The lips he kissed every morning before leaving for work and every night before going to bed. The lips he'd kissed in front of 500 wedding guests and his own proud parents.

"You ... Bitch!!" Ted screamed as he realized he was witnessing something far, far worse than rape.

All of that had happened in much less time than it just took to tell you about it. Elizabeth, dazed in the throes of her 4th wonderful orgasm, was slow to react to her husband's rather unexpected arrival. Ajax, who was also cumming finally, was quite locked to his bitch. The knot had swollen nicely, growing to the size of a large orange inside Elizabeth's vagina and effectively keeping any of his puppy making sperm from leaking out of her womb. It also meant they wouldn't be able to separate for some 15 or 20 minutes at the earliest. He did the next best thing, pushing off the woman's back, his cock swinging as though it were hinged, so they were butt to butt. He growled at Ted warily.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.