Alif
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Bradley Stoke

Ana was totally disorientated when she opened her eyes in the morning. Where was she? What was that strange mirror doing in the corner of the room? Why did the sheets feel so relatively cool and silky? But she gradually remembered and glanced at Binta who was still sleeping beside her, naked like herself. A sudden spasm of alarm constricted her neck, but she relaxed and smiled to herself as she regarded Binta's head on the pillow and recalled the passion of the night before.

It had happened so fast! And it had been so much more pleasant than she'd imagined. Her own previous gropings and fumblings with boys in Rif seemed so sordid and unpleasant in comparison. Part of her felt a pang of guilt and shame. She had after all committed a crime, the consequences of which she knew only too well from Binta's own example. Mostly, however, she felt relieved to have at last achieved the fulfilment she must have always wanted but had never known.

She scrutinised Binta's naked body. So beautiful. The long hair. The slim waist. The full breasts she'd admired before without knowing how well she'd get to know them. She smiled at the slight heave and stir of Binta's body who was breathing steadily in apparent contentment. She hoped - so much! - that Binta's feelings towards her were as strong as those she at last admitted to have towards her friend. Not just a friend now. A lover. She relished the word and mouthed it silently to cherish its full flavour. Overcome by desire, she leaned over and kissed Binta tenderly on the shoulder.

Binta stirred and rolled over towards her. She opened her eyes wearily and smiled welcomingly. A rush of emotion pounded at Ana's chest and heated her cheeks.

"Good morning," Binta mouthed.

"Good morning," replied Ana. "Did you sleep well?"

"What little of the night I spent asleep, yes!" Binta remarked wickedly. "It was good wasn't it? Did you enjoy it? I did!"

"Yes, very much. Very much. Very much indeed."

"Oh, you're so sweet!" Binta cried pulling herself up, the silk sheets dropping into a heap on her lap. "You're so wonderful. Give me a kiss!"

Ana shyly proffered her lips to Binta's and kissed her tenderly. But Binta was not to be satisfied. She squeezed the back of Ana's neck, pulling her forward, and kissed her with the same passion and intensity Ana remembered so fondly and vividly from the night before. Ana locked her arms around Binta and pulled her close, her small breasts against Binta's larger, firmer ones.

Quite suddenly there was a knock on the door. Binta started with a look of panic, which Ana was slow to recognise. She quickly pulled herself off her lover and called out in a hoarse startled voice: "Hello! Who is it?"

"It's me silly!" replied a voice from outside which Ana recognised but couldn't immediately place. "Can I come in?"

"It's you, Zabba!" called Binta, clearly not pleased at the timing of this visit but feeling obliged to be polite. "Come in then."

The young girl pushed open the door, wearing a shirt, grey shorts, ankle-high socks and a thin tie. She looked exactly like a young schoolboy, an impression her slenderness and lack of breasts did nothing to dispel.

"Oh ho!" she said with a mischievous grin, pushing the door close behind her. "I see Ana missed her last bus home. I hope you didn't mind slumming it here for the night, Ana sweetest?"

Ana blushed, unable to answer. What was Zabba thinking? She was horribly aware of her nakedness, and belatedly pulled the sheet up to hide her breasts. Zabba smiled but restrained herself from saying anything crude or unsubtle.

"Well! This is one way you're different from Inta. But of course I guessed all along. You can't keep a secret from me!"

"It's not what you think..." gasped Ana.

"Don't lie, sweetheart. You can't pull the wool over my eyes. But don't worry about me. I won't tell a soul. You can do exactly what you like together. It's your lives, after all." She smiled at Binta. "So, Binta, I take it you're not working this morning."

"This morning? No. My shift doesn't start till this afternoon."

"Just as well, really. Me, I've just finished work! And a long night it has been too. Profitable, though! Very profitable. Quite painful, too. One of my regulars just can't get enough of me however much I remind him of the cost of his little sordid extras. I'm just off home now. I need a decent sleep in my own bed without the smell of clients on the sheets. Sleeping with clients! Pah! If only that were true, then I'd never need my own bed!"

Zabba stood in front of the mirror and admired her reflection. She turned her head one way and the other, pursing her lips in a loving kiss at herself. Ana could see Binta and her behind Zabba: much more of Binta who'd obscured very little of her body with the sheet Ana clasped to her neck. Zabba turned round and smiled, while running her hands down the front of her shirt. "I really must get changed! I wouldn't want any of my clients to recognise me in the street. I wouldn't be able to fight them off! But first of all I fancy a swim. That's why I came here: to see if you were interested in a splash. But I guess you're not."

Binta shook her head firmly. "No, not really."

"Ana's company's better than my own, I suppose," Zabba laughed. "Well! You just don't know what delights you're missing, Binta dear! And Ana. Not so far for to go to work this morning. At least you can lie in."

"Work!" gasped Ana. She frantically studied the small battery powered alarm clock by the bed. She wasn't late was she? She was relieved to see that she had nearly an hour till she was due in the office, but then worried about the logistics of the operation. She wouldn't be able to change her underwear and she would have to use the Brothel shower to remove the night's odour from her body. Would the Director notice? Could she hide the evidence? "I'd forgotten about work."

"You would, wouldn't you?" grinned Zabba indulgently. "You'll just have to be better prepared in future." She sat on the edge of the bed and supported her weight on a thin arm. "For some of us, the working day has just finished, for others it's only about to begin, and for lucky Binta she's got until this afternoon to think about it. But do you still enjoy your work? The Pimple's not been molesting you, I hope?"

Ana's mind flashed back to her earlier conversation with Zabba and Ferhana. She'd been much warier of her boss since then, but fortunately the Director had not behaved especially badly. He was usually busy elsewhere in the Brothel and only rarely stayed in his office for very long. Sometimes he dictated letters, which Ana took down in shorthand for typing later. These were usually fairly standard letters, addressed to suppliers of Brothel equipment, government departments and bodies like Careers Advisory services, newspapers, or customers who'd defaulted on sometimes rather substantial bills. She preferred the more standard letters. They kept her busy and required very little original thought, but some letters reminded her rather uncomfortably what organisation she worked for. She'd particularly disliked a letter she'd had to type to a girl who'd been forced to leave because of her pregnancy. The Director wasn't at all sympathetic to the girl's plight or her subsequent loss of earnings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.