Trapped by the Pregnancy Club - Cover

Trapped by the Pregnancy Club

Copyright© 2010 by RH Music

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mr. Michaels, a teacher on summer break, is trapped in a basement by eight teenagers who have formed a pregnancy club. Seven of them are intent on having as much sex as possible. The eighth is a member for an entirely different reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

"It's a plus - Shit, shit! Oh my god, it's a plus! It's a plus!!"

Stacy ran out of the bathroom, naked from the waist down, holding a stick.

"Look! It's a plus! It's a plus!"

All of the girls crowded around excited, as the pregnancy test was passed around and examined.

"Look Mr. Michaels!" Stacy ran over and held out the stick to me. "It's a plus!"

I took the stick from her and examined it - and sure enough, clear as day, a plus sign.

"But that means you're..." I paused.

"It means I'm pregnant," Stacy said, with a radiant smile. "It worked. You made me pregnant. I have a small human baby growing inside of me."

I looked up into her bright face and felt deep knot inside me untwist. I felt tears drip down my face.

"Mr. Michaels!" Stacy said, jumping into my lap and pulling me into a huge hug. "What's the matter?"

"I..." between sobs, I tried to communicate, "I..."

"What? What?" all of the girls had rushed to my side.

"It's just..."

"He's happy and relieved," said Heather, her eyes moist.

"What?" Stacy asked. "Really?"

And all I could was nod and smile.


"Time to celebrate!" Janice exclaimed, popping open a bottle of sparkling grape juice and passing it around.

"Oh, I know!" said Kristen. "Let's celebrate with Lingerie Day!"

"Yes, yes!" they all said, hopping up and running to the closet.

"Lingerie day?" I asked, as Heather closed up my laptop and put it away.

Heather grinned. "Oh, I think you'll like Lingerie Day. We've been saving it up for a special occasion."

"It's a fashion show!" said Zoe, joining the others in the dressing room.

Girls in lingerie, I thought to myself as they paraded around me in a variety of luscious outfits, is there anything better?

"What's the maximum number of times you've had sex in one day?" Jane asked, as she settled down into my lap after rubbing her satin-covered breasts in my face.

"Uh..." I stumbled, "four?"

"Think you can do seven?" she asked softly, nibbling my ear.

"Seven?" I gasped. "Why not eight?" I added, sarcastically.

"Because," Stacy said. "I'm no longer allowed to have sex with you - now that I'm pregnant."

"Join me, Pammy," Jane called out, and soon the two of them were busy undoing buttons and unzipping my shorts until I was completely naked.

"He's already hard," Jane said, smiling. "Take him," she commanded.

"With pleasure," Pam said, pushing aside the crotch of her satin tap pants and guiding my penis into her wet pussy.

"That's it," Jane cooed into my ear, pressing my face to her breasts, clad only in a sheer baby-doll. "Come fill up my lover, make sure her fertile womb is nice and full..."


The rest of the day was full of girls and lingerie, with occasional breaks for food and drink.

When I mentioned that I needed to get clean, Zoe and Eve, both dressed in flowing nightgowns, pulled me into the shower and turned it on - making the wet nylon cling to their curvy bodies and round breasts. Soon we were one big soapy wet threesome and it wasn't long before I was sitting on the floor with my hard penis thrust deep into Zoe's tight vagina, our orgasm coming just as the hot water ran out.

Finally, sometime late afternoon, I just couldn't take any more at all.

"I'm done!" I announced. "There's just no way I could possible get it up again for a week."

The girls all groaned.

"But, you've only done four of us," Janice said. "There's still three to go!"

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help. But, you know, the spirit is willing, but the flesh..." I motioned helplessly toward my limp, used penis.

"Maybe he just needs to understand better what's happening here," said Stacy, advancing towards me.

"What's happening where?" I asked, nervously.

"Right. I think you need to be reminded of your position here."

"My position?"

"Yes, your position. Your place. Your duty. Your role here amongst us."

"And what might that be?"

Stacy lifted up her peignoir. Gently she took my hand and placed it on her bare belly.

"Do you know what's growing inside my tummy?" she asked.

I looked her in the eyes, then looked around at the other girls.

"A baby," I admitted.

"And do you know whose baby this is?"

"Ours..." I responded, in a whisper.

"That's right," she sighed with contentment, "it's our baby. Mine and yours. You were the one who made me pregnant and gave me a baby. You are the father of my child. You will soon be a father!"

"A father..."

"That's right - and isn't that just the most wonderful thing in the world?"

I felt the warmth and gentle roundness of her stomach. Could there possibly be a living human being growing inside?

"You love it, don't you?" Heather sat down next to me.

"Yes."

"That's right. You are desperate to be a father and have children of your own, aren't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I know. And isn't it wonderful? Your deepest dreams and wishes are going to be given to you - times eight! Isn't that the most wonderful thing?"

"But..."

"No buts. It's true. You know it is."

"Yes," I said, unable to argue.

"Now let's talk about your role here," Stacy continued, placing her hand on mine and gently rubbing it over her tummy.

"My role?"

"Right, your role. Your responsibility. Your purpose. Do you remember the name of our club?"

"Uh ... the pregnancy club."

"Very good. We are the pregnancy club. And what are you? Are you a member of the club?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.