A Vampire Named Vino - Cover

A Vampire Named Vino

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 2: The Hypotheses

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Hypotheses - Another vampire story with a bit of a twist. This story could be the beginning of a new chapter of Vampire Folk Tales.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

This man is crazy. He's biting in ways I've never been bitten. I think I feel blood rolling down my neck; or is it my imagination? And how did he know my name? He claims he sees me bathe, but I've never seen him before tonight. And who is this other man sucking on yet another part of my body. I'm scared and I'm showing my fear; but I refuse to show how good this feels. I can't explain it; it feels as if I'm in terrible pain and in a state of ecstasy all at the same time. I want them to stop, but somehow I want them to keep going.

"Yesss," whispered Vino.

No, what am I saying? Why did I say that? I don't want this. Besides the fact that I'm being raped; I just realized these were two men.

Vino let out another whisper, "Please stop."

They're not stopping. It's as if they can't hear me. This man, Monchel, he still has my arms; I still can't move. Why does he have me bent over? And why is he wetting my my ass with his tongue. But wait; what's this other man doing to me? Why is he sucking on my inner thigh? Why does he keep putting his mouth on d^ck? They're both sucking on my hard, tan brown nipples as if I were a woman. Is this women feel; it feels good. Don't they know this is wrong? My vision is starting to blur. I can't take these two intense feelings all at once.

Pain

Pleasure

Pain

Pleasure

Pain--Pleasure

I think I'm breathing too hard now. I'm beginning to shake.

"No stop! I can't--"

Chapter 2

Vino opened his eyes, What is this place? he thought, I remember being in the parking lot outside the bar, now I'm under the covers in my bed. Is it morning? Was all that a dream?

As Vino began to wake himself up, he pulled the covers off of him and rose out of bed. He then put his face into both hands, trying rub out the feeling of last nights alcohol. He stood up, stretched, and turned towards his bed...

"Oh shit!" Vino violently jumped back onto his room's wall as his eyes caught the lump shuffling underneath his bed's sheets.

Just then the lump rose and began to speak, "What's the matter?"

The sheets began to reveal their guest; it was that woman from the bar.

"What are you doing here?" Vino said in a state of hysterical confusion.

"What do you mean? You don't remember me bringing you here last night?"

"No ... In fact, I remember our outcome of last night being a hell of a lot different."

"Well, just calm down, get back into bed, and I'll refresh your memory."

"No, I think I'll stand."

The woman, beginning to look agitated, began, "Last night when you were leaving the bar I followed you out, because I couldn't believe that you were looking at me all night and never once came to say hi.--"

"OK, I remember that much," Vino intervened, "But, what about that guy?"

"What guy?--" she took a brief pause, "Oh! You mean my asshole of an ex? The same guy you knocked out at the bar? Well after you sent his ass running, I guess he must have gotten mad or something, so as you were leaving out yesterday, right after you met me outside in the parking lot, this guy, I think he was my ex's friend; he hit you over the head with a bottle. Next thing ya know, my ex, Dominique--"

Vino's eyes became widened at the sound of that name.

"--came out no where, and basically tried to stab you with a fork. Crazy; I know!" the woman said smirking as if to insinuate the absurdity of it all, "I kept trying to fight him and his friend off; I think he got one time with the fork, though. But at this time I think you were unconscious or something. I think he got you in the neck.--"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.