The Drive-in Movie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: A surprise for mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Gang Bang   .

It was a stupid thing for me to do and I knew better, but I let it happen anyway. The problem is that I loved it and I want to do it again, but I don't dare. The consequences of getting caught would destroy my marriage, ruin my family and stamp a brand on my forehead for all to see.

I am a forty-three year old wife and mother. My husband Joel and I have three great children; eighteen year old Mike, sixteen year old Cassandra and fourteen year old Donna. My husband is an electrical engineer and he makes very good money and that allows me to be a stay at home mom. Being a stay at home mom can be a very stressful thing what with trying to keep up with three teenagers, a husband and a four bedroom house.

About ten years into our marriage I almost had a nervous breakdown. Joel was in a race for a promotion at work and was putting in long, hard hours on the job leaving me at home having to cope with three growing kids and it almost overwhelmed me. It peaked one night when Joel came home and made some pissy comment about something I don't even remember now. I ran crying from the room, locked myself in the bathroom and refused to come out for hours.

The outcome from that outburst was that regardless of how heavy his work schedule Joel would be home by five every Wednesday allowing me to get out of the house and away from the pressures for an evening. As the kids got older I passed some of the household duties off to them; things like making them responsible for their own rooms, taking turns doing the dishes and helping to prepare meals. The pressures went way down, but I still kept my night out.


My best friend is my next door neighbor Caroline. Caroline and her husband have one child; eighteen-year-old Jeff, and he and my son Mike have been inseparable best friends for the fourteen years they have lived next door to each other. Caroline's husband Mark has a nine to five job and he is usually around to help out. With only one teenager to cope with she has never even come close to the total collapse that I almost experienced, but when I started on my night out program Caroline decided that she needed to appoint herself my "guardian" on those nights and she started to go out with me.

My husband wasn't all that keen on the idea because he thought Caroline was just a little too wild. He said he had heard rumors that she ran around on Joel and he was afraid she would be a bad influence on me. We got into a big argument over that when I got my back up at what I considered his lack of trust in me.

"So, just because you think she does that means I will too if we are together? You think she has something that is contagious, that will cause me to spread my legs for anyone I meet when I'm out with her? You have that much faith in me?"

He grumbled, but he backed away from the subject.

He was right about Caroline; she did run around on Mark and every morning over coffee I got the latest update on her love life. And she did try and get me to go out and play with her, but I loved Joel and had no interest in other men.

On our nights out we usually went for a bite to eat and then caught a movie or went to a play put on by the Community Theatre Group. Maybe once every four or five weeks or so we might go to a lounge for drinks and end up having men buy us drinks and dance with us. I did get hit on and occasionally felt up, but I never let it go anywhere. On those nights Caroline would sometimes disappear for a half hour or so and on the ride home I would be treated to a blow by blow description of what her latest lover had been like on the back seat.


The night it happened started at two in the afternoon. It was a gorgeous summer day and I was lying on the patio in a bikini working on a tan when Caroline came over with a pitcher of margaritas. We lounged in the sun and then drank until around four and then went into the kitchen and made another pitcher of margaritas and then sat at the kitchen table and talked. Mostly I listened as Caroline told me about the two guys she had gone to a motel with and described in detail what they had done. Her stories always made me horny and usually Joel got the benefit of that horniness, but it was a Wednesday and he wouldn't be up when I got home that night.

Around four-thirty I changed the subject of the conversation to what we were going to do that night. Caroline didn't know what she wanted to do so she asked me and I said:

"I want to go to a drive-in movie."

I have no idea where that came from. I hadn't been to a drive-in movie in over ten years and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd thought about going to one, but that's what popped out of my mouth.

"Why not, it might be fun." Caroline said and she went home to change.

We were getting ready to leave when Mike and Jeff came in and saw us getting ready.

"Where are you two off to tonight?"

"To the drive in movies" I said.

"I've never been to a drive in movie, what's it like?" Jeff asked.

Mike laughed and said, "For guys like us it's a passion pit dude."

I looked at Jeff. "Really? You have never been to a drive in?"

"No, not ever."

"Well go jump in the car young man and we will treat you to your first time."

"Cool" Mike said as he and Jeff headed for the car.

Jeff and Caroline got in the back and Mike joined me up front. As we drove to the drive in we talked about what the boys were doing with their summer vacation and what they thought they would be doing when they headed off to college in the fall. About a half-mile from the drive in Mike said:

"Mom, can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Of course sweetie. What do you want?"

"Could we stop so I can trade places with Jeff? I don't mean to be insulting to you, but it would sure make me seem like a lame-o to be seen sitting in a car at the drive in with my mother."

I laughed and pulled over to the side of the road. "I am insulted. Usually I have to fight men off with a stick and here you are trying to put distance between us."

"Come on mom, I didn't mean it that way."

"I know sweetie. Believe it or not I was young once and I know what you mean."


We got to the drive in, parked and then headed for the refreshment stand where we stocked up on popcorn, Cokes and some candy. We settled in to watch the movie and maybe twenty minutes had gone by when I noticed that Jeff was not paying all that much attention to the movie. He kept turning and looking into the back seat. I turned and looked to see what the attraction was and almost choked on my popcorn.

Caroline had her arms around Mike and was busy swapping tongues with him. Mike had his hand inside Caroline's blouse and he was fondling her breasts and Caroline's hand was tugging at his zipper. I was just a little shocked and stunned to see my son and my best friend getting sexual with each other. I sat there in rapt fascination and watched as Caroline worked Mike's cock out of his pants and started stroking it.

I was so caught up in watching what was going on in back that I didn't notice when Jeff reached over and touched my boobs or when he ran his hand up underneath my sweater. It was his fumbling with the snaps of my bra that brought me out of the trance I seemed to be in. There is no legitimate excuse for what happened next. I was a married woman – an adult – and I should have know better, but when I turned to tell Jeff to stop what he was doing something inside me clicked on.

I don't know if it was the afternoons margaritas combined with the horniness that Caroline's story of her threesome had started in me or whether it was the hunger in Jeff's eyes combined with the sounds coming from the back seat or a combination of all of it. All I know is that instead of pushing Jeff away I took his head in both hands and pulled him to me and kissed him. Jeff thrust his tongue in my mouth and I moved mine over his and then Jeff and I did some serious necking for about five minutes. I was vaguely aware of sounds from the back seat and I heard Caroline whisper something and then moan.

I broke the kiss and glanced in the back seat and saw Mike between Caroline's legs and pushing his cock into her. She moaned again and while I was watching my son's ass rise and fall as he fucked Caroline Jeff had unzipped his trousers and had taken out his cock and put my hand on it. I absent mindedly stroked it while watching Caroline give herself to my baby boy.

I allowed Jeff to pull me around until I was on his lap, legs straddling him as I watched the action in the back. He pushed up my sweater, unhooked my bra and when his mouth latched onto my left breast I again came out of whatever trance like state I was in and decided it was time to shut things off before I really did something stupid.

I hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to what Jeff had been doing with his hands while I watched Caroline and my boy, but I found out real quick. He had worked the gusset of my panties to the side and just as I went to move myself away from him he hunched up at me and his cock pushed past the lips of my pussy.

Have I mentioned that I had been horny since four o'clock that afternoon? When Jeff's cock lanced into me I instinctively raised up to get off of it, but Jeff had his hands on my waist and he pulled me back down which sent his cock full into me. In the process of driving up into me he hit my 'G' spot and after that all thoughts of not letting something stupid happen were gone as I started working myself up and down on Jeff's hard cock. Within no time I was slamming myself down on Jeff in a frantic attempt to reach a climax.

I was looking over Jeff's shoulder into the back when Mike turned to look at me and as Caroline cried out, "Oh god, oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck me hard" the utter depravity of it hit me. I was fucking my son's best friend while he watched and he was fucking my best fried as I watched. Two middle aged married women in a car at a drive in movie being fucked silly by a couple of teenaged boys. It was wicked, it was depraved, it was sexually exciting and then Mike smiled at me and I lost it. I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

As the orgasm tapered off I realized that Jeff was still pushing into me trying to reach his own climax. My car has a split bench seat and the passenger side reclines so I quickly raised up off Jeff, reached for the recline mechanism and laid the seat down as far as it would go. I laid down on the seat and pulled Jeff on top of me and as he drove his cock back into me I moaned out:

"Oh yeah baby, push it in. Cum for me baby, cum for me."

My hands gripped his ass and my nails bit into him as I tried to pull him deep inside and I heard Mike say:

"That's it mom, fuck his eyes out."

"I'm trying baby, I'm trying. Are you watching me baby? Are you watching your mom be a slut for Jeff? You like seeing your mommy fucked?"

I didn't even realize I was talking like that at the time; I was totally lost in lust at that moment, but Mike kept talking and I kept answering him.

"Yeah mom, I like it. Fuck him mom, fuck him. Be good pussy for Jeff mom, fuck his eyes out."

"Watch me baby, watch me make him cum. Your mommy is Jeff's slut baby; you like having a slut for a mommy? You going to get all your friends to fuck me? Going to bring them to the house and let them fuck me while you watch? Watch Jeff fuck me baby, watch him cum in me."

I have no idea in the world where all that was coming from. I didn't think like that, I didn't talk like that, but it just spewed out of my mouth. Jeff, inflamed by the talk, was slamming his cock into me and I was moaning:

"Give it to me baby, give it to me."

Caroline was crying, "Fuck me honey, fuck me hard, make me cum baby, make me cum."

The car was filled with moans and groans, grunts and cries as the four of us kept fucking away. I heard Caroline scream out as she came and Mike groan, "Oh yeah, oh yeah" as he came in Caroline's pussy. I heard her moan, "More Mikey, I want more" and I saw them disentangle and Caroline turn and go down on him. "Hurry baby, get it up, get it up for me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.