Tyballa - Cover

Tyballa

Copyright© 2010 by BadFred

Chapter 5: Night Out With the Girls

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Night Out With the Girls - Cast down, banished to Earth for one human lifetime of servitude, a fairy princess finds herself at the Turnhill Academy for Girls. There she makes friends so sweet and pretty they melt her frozen heart. But she also learns a hard lesson: schoolgirls can be just as cruel as the cruelest fairy queen, and to love who she wants, she must foil the meanest girl at school.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Renee and I glided down the hall wearing robes, mine borrowed. When we arrived in the lavatory, we hung them on hooks outside the shower stalls. Beneath the robes, we'd been naked.

"Tyballa, you're really amazing!"

"Thanks. You're very lovely too."

She was. She was tall and supple. When she bent down, I could see her leg muscles tense and her bottom become round and firm. When she turned to me, the hair between her legs was a well trimmed and puffed out. She caught me staring and smiled with bright green eyes.

"Be patient, Tyballa."

I turned and saw myself in the mirror. I looked for a while.

Was the queen this foolish? Her spell was meant to punish me. Serving Renee was meant to be a hardship. Yet here I was, living among lovely, well-bred girls, each so beautiful, each so kind and eager. I had wealth, and my friends had more. And my body – what her spell had given me – my hair was black, but my skin was like the softest cream with a blush of pink here and there, in a few wonderful places. And my eyes – they were large and so blue to almost be white. I smiled at myself. I bit my bottom lip and pouted. Then I smiled again because it looked so pretty.

"Tyballa! Are you going to shower or just stand there admiring yourself?"

I blushed.

There were two shower stalls, each with a frosted glass door. I chose one and turned the water on. When it got very warm, I got in, stood beneath the spray, and rubbed myself with the soap. After a while, Renee cracked my door open and passed in a bottle. "For your hair," she said. I rubbed the thick, soapy substance into my hair, then rinsed it out.

After we toweled off, slowly, watching each other, we returned to our room.

"I don't really have any clothes."

"Oh?"

"Just what I had on, and the uniforms that I bought."

"Ah! Well, you don't wanna go out in that. Anyhow, we're close to the same size. You can borrow something of mine."

"Really?"

"Of course, but on one condition..."

"What?"

She got a big grin.

"I get to pick the outfit."

"Uh – alright."

The skirt she picked for me was very pretty, a lilac print on light cotton. It weighed almost nothing, seeming to float when she tossed it to me. And when I pulled it on, it was very short. I looked down at myself wide-eyed.

"When I sit my panties will show."

"I know."

Next she grabbed a light blue tee shirt. It was thin and very stretchy. "No bra!" she insisted. My nipples showed through as two little lumps.

"Have you any undergarments I can borrow?"

"Oh? Don't you even have panties?"

"No. Really, only the clothes I was wearing."

"Oh. Well, I think mine will fit you."

She tossed me a tiny pink thing. It was pretty and felt so nice. I pulled it on and lay back, feeling the soft fabric on my clean skin. Renee stopped and watched me, her eyes fixed down there. I pressed down the skirt, but she went to the end of the bed where it did little to cover me. When I crossed my legs, she frowned. I opened my legs again.

"Oh Tyballa, I can't wait to fuck you."

I smiled.

"Hannah first though, right?"

"Yeah. I'm not the jealous sort. You can have your favorites, but we do like to share. Never forget that. No one likes a selfish girl."

I lay there. "When do we leave?"

"Soon. I called for a car, but my house is about an hour away."

"Oh. You don't have your own car?"

"I have several, but they don't let us park them at the school. But no big deal, tonight we ride in style. I'm having them send out the Bentley!"

I didn't know what a Bentley was, but I didn't ask. It would become clear soon enough.

"Anyhow, you're going to need to wear a long coat or something on the way out to the car. If the dean saw you dressed like that, well, she'd prolly die."


The car was huge and reminded me very much of an actual carriage, the kind I'd grown up with. The outside was metallic and painted gray, but the inside seemed handcrafted; the seats were stitched leather, and the panelling and fittings were actual wood. It was beautiful.

It was a tight fit, though, with six girls and the driver. Besides Renee, Hannah, and myself, April was there with the sandy-haired girl and another girl I didn't know. They were named Shelly and Kathy. Renee told the latter two to sit up front while the rest of us piled in back. I ended up between Renee and Hannah. That didn't seem to be an accident.

The driver began to operate the levers, and the car began to purr. It pulled out and onto the lane and picked up speed.

Renee spoke. "So, we're all celebrating tonight. We're going to eat at Ichiban, but first let's head to the mall so Tyballa can get some clothes."

There was a murmur of agreement from the other girls. I didn't know what a mall was.

"Is the mall a clothes store?"

April turned to me. "You don't know what a mall is? Where did you grow up?"

"Uh – my parents kept me on a compound."

I hoped that wasn't too weird.

"Oh."

Renee answered me. "A mall is a place with lots of shops: clothes, makeup, accessories, all sorts of things."

"Will they take my card there?"

"Yes, Tyballa, they will be very happy to take your card there."

I looked out the window and watched everything rush by. Hannah held my hand.


The road curled around a cluster of pine trees and down a steep lane. When we rounded the corner, the mall appeared beneath us. It seemed strange to me. I was accustomed to tall buildings, vast palaces and castles with soaring towers and long slender buttresses inscribed with elegant runes. The mall was wide and flat. It almost seemed to hunch, as if its builders saw no reason to stand when they could simply sprawl. Still, I was impressed with the scale. I could spend a day just counting the cars. And the lights! The palaces from my home glowed faintly in the starlight, but nothing compared to this.

The driver pulled steadily through the parking lot, driving directly toward the largest entrance. I noticed people watching as we drove by.

"Why do those people stop and stare? Do they know who we are?"

"Nah, we're in a Bentley," Renee answered.

"A what?"

"A Bentley. The car we're in. It's rare and expensive."

"Oh."

When we arrived at the entrance, the driver got out and opened the door for Renee. After she hopped out, the three of us still in back slid out behind her. Shelly and Kathy had to open the door themselves. Together, we walked into the mall.

"Where do we wanna go first?" Hannah asked, walking next to me, holding my hand.

"Well, Tyballa needs clothes," Renee answered.

"I like what she has on now."

She squeezed my hand and smiled.

"Yeah, well, me too. Still, she needs her own clothes."

We went from store to store, some of them gigantic with every sort of thing, some tiny with only a few specific styles. My friends helped me choose several skirts and blouses, some cotton shorts for lounging around in, plenty of bras and panties – Hannah seemed particularly interested in those, the fabric, the colors. We bought some clips for my hair, some makeup for my face, and the shoes! The shoes were black and graceful, with a sloping shape and a tall heel. I'd never worn shoes with a tall heel before. When I tried them on, I wobbled, but the girls seemed so happy, saying they looked so nice, and when I looked in the mirror they did look nice. Barely covered by Renee's tiny skirt, I turned to see my rear and my pale thighs. I knew that I'd walk funny, but I decided to wear the shoes. By the end, I had seven bags. My friends helped me carry, Hannah taking two.

As Renee had promised, each shop was very happy to take my plastic card.


We travelled deep into the city. I could tell, because the buildings grew tall and the fields and trees gave way to paving and alleyways. I'd been in a city before, but only twice. In my world, the cities were dense and foul, their air was bad. Given a choice, a proper lady never went there.

"Do you go into the city often?"

"Sometimes, for shopping."

"Is it safe?"

"Mostly. You have to know where not to go."

Along the way, it began to rain.


The restaurant, Ichiban, was along a main boulevard. It was well lit. In fact, there was so much light, and such an eerie gray haze, that I could hardly tell it was night at all. The rain had stopped, but there were puddles to avoid – me hobbling in my shoes – and heavy drips from the awning to dodge. We hurried toward the restaurant. When we got near, its door opened and a small woman emerged. She gave us a big smile, holding open the door and welcoming us with a bow. She looked different from the other people I'd met. She had black hair and almond shaped eyes. Her accent seemed strange. We entered the restaurant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.