Burt & Maria's Amazing Journey
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Old Fart

I wasn't the only one affected by that kiss. Maria took just about as long as I did to start breathing normally.

I was about to say something about her being naked in the presence of the others when Bev peeled off her T-shirt, then skinned her shorts and thong down.

"Keep your eyes in your head, Big Boy," Vicky said to Kyle. She squeezed his hand and she was smiling so it looked like she'd let him live another day.

Val and I grinned at each other and dropped trou. I only had the shorts on so he took a little longer.

Grace looked the four of us over with a smile on her face.

"The kids said we wouldn't be disappointed once we got here and if I end up looking anywhere near as good as the four of you, I won't be."

"Well, I guess we should talk," I told her.

"Val, you and Bev should take the two wheel dolly and follow Subi. Subi, take Val and Bev with you and get us something for dinner."

She took off down the hill and stopped about halfway, waiting for the two of them. Val got the dolly and started pulling it behind him.

"Shit. This thing makes so much noise it'll scare away anything within ten miles of us." Bev picked up the other end and the three of them took off running into the forest.

Kyle said, "What do they need that thing for? What's she going to get, a rabbit or something?"

"Time will tell, Son," I told him.

"Look, if you and the kids want to get out of those clothes, you're not going to offend anyone. I might as well warn you. If you're going to stay, you'll need to get rid of them eventually."

Grace answered me, "I'm not embarrassed about my body, but after seeing the four of you, I know I'm a pretty poor excuse for a woman. I could swear neither of you looked so good the last time I saw you."

"We didn't," Maria told her. "That's part of the magic of this place. But you don't have anything to be ashamed of and you know it."

"What the hell. When in Rome..." Grace started taking off her blouse and that's all it took for Vicky and Kyle to strip.

When the three of them were naked, Grace looked at her daughter. "Do you want to join us Honey? Nobody's going to laugh at you."

Christine hesitantly undressed but kept her panties on. Alfie didn't help things when he walked over to her and stuck his nose in her crotch.

I sent Vicky and Kyle into the cave to get us a couple of sleeping bags and we spread them out on the ground to give us something to sit down on. The poor kid had a red face and an erection he was trying his best to hide. I couldn't blame him with all these prime women on display.

Maria called Vicky over to her and whispered something in her ear.

"MOM!"

She whispered some more, then a red faced Vicky went over to Kyle and took him by the hand, leading him back into the cave.

They were gone three or four minutes, then came out. Kyle was panting a bit and had an ear to ear grin but he seemed to have lost his erection. Vicky kept her eyes firmly focused on the ground. We three adults just smiled at each other.

Christine walked over to Vicky and swiped at her chin with an index finger. "You missed some," she said, sticking her finger in her mouth.

Alfie and Betty perked up and took off down the hill. They ran into the forest and came back half a minute later with Subi and the kids pulling their dolly. Actually, Val was pulling it with one hand and holding onto Bev's hand with the other.

"What did you get?" Maria called out.

"Subi got a small deer. She's amazing."

"She's caught all our food over the past couple of weeks. All I've had to do was butcher it," I said.

"Well, we field dressed it," Bev said.

They were up to us by now. I could see the skin of the animal on the plywood platform, held to the dolly with a bungi cord.

"Hey, Hon," I said to my wife. "Are you going to be OK waiting for this or do you want something to eat in the meantime?"

"I should be OK. I had a couple of these," she said, holding up a half-eaten energy bar.

"How about the rest of you? It's probably going to take a few hours to cook this. Do you want something to tide you over till it's ready?"

We ended up pulling three of the three person-meals out and heating them on the camp stove while Val got the fire going for the venison.

Once we were all sitting down with a plate of food in our laps, I looked at Grace and said, "Well, I'm afraid I'm totally in the dark as far as the three of you are concerned."

"All we know is that Val and Bev came over to our place the day before yesterday and told us it was important that we come up here and talk to you and Maria and hear what you had to say. They also said there was a chance we might be gone for a couple of weeks and to let the caretakers know."

"OK. I guess the first thing we should do is have Val tell you what happened to him. He's the one who discovered this place. Actually, we've recently found out that it wasn't as accidental as we thought. Kyle, you will be happy to hear what Val has to say. I know you've been trying to find out about him and we had to keep it secret from you. I'm sorry about that but you'll understand why in a little while."

I looked at my daughter. "By the way, how long have you two been back together?"

"Almost since I got back. He came over and apologized for being a dweeb and I gave him another chance. So far he's behaving but I'm keeping an eye on him." She squeezed his hand and he smiled at me shyly.

Val, Bev, Kyle and Maria were all scarfing down their food so I put another two three-person meals on the stove while Val told his story about getting knocked into the river, his frostbite, infected leg and the healing properties of the pond in the cave.

Then he told how he found out he could wish for things and they would happen. He gave a couple of examples and then turned it over to Bev to tell what happened to her when she drank the water. There were some looks of astonishment when I told of my cancer being cured and how I discovered what I thought was my ability only to find out what it really was. Bev and Val both smiled and nodded their heads when I told them.

Maria was next. There hadn't been anything wrong with her other than the normal things that happen while getting older. She revealed that her gift was knowledge about all nature. She laughed and said, "Just call me Mother Earth."

When we were all done, Grace said, "Well, I would have a hard time believing any of this if I didn't have the four of you in front of me. I swear, Burt, you and Maria look like you're in your twenties. All four of you look perfect. And those three animals look like they're full grown. I can't believe they're less than three months old. So now the question is, why are we here?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.