A Life in the Harem of the Queen - Cover

A Life in the Harem of the Queen

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Darwe, now in the queen's harem starts her training as an agent and breeder for the queen. will she prove worthy enough to give birth to the next Empress? Read Ambassador's gift first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Violence   School   Transformation   Military  

The next morning Darwe was roused by the brightening dawn light coming in through the east windows, her mind slowly awakening to the events of the previous day. She felt the warmth of the golden haired little girl's body curled up against hers, and was glad for the warmth, though she missed her own two bodymaidens' familiar feel.

Rolling over, she saw that Miria was already awake and sitting up gazing at Darwe while absently caressing the long black hair of her still sleeping bodymaiden.

"Good morning little one. Let us breakfast in bed before we begin your training," said Miria, and with the snap of her fingers the veiled door opened, admitting women carrying trays of food. There were Kankasquienne hot cakes, fruit from a dozen worlds, and meats from a half dozen more. The women were household servants, all clad in white linen skirts but naked from the waist up. Their bare feet made little noise on the shimmering Venusian marble floor. After the attendants set up the food on gold trays of the sort that would hang over the bed and serve as a table. Miria and Darwe scooted over to the food and began to select items.

It was then that Darwe noticed their were no drinks, and she looked up at the domestic slaves, wondering if they had forgotten. Instead she saw that one of the women was massaging her breasts, which were ample and obviously heavily laden with milk. In seconds, a little pearl of milk had appeared on each of her nipples and she made her way to stand beside the bed, her hands at her sides, breasts thrust forward to offer sustenance. Miria, as if it were as natural as raising a glass of water, leaned to the woman's breast and began to suckle. After sating her immediate thirst, the Queen buttered some hot cakes and began to eat them hungrily. Occasionally she would take suck from the woman's breast.

Darwe, curious (and a bit aroused as well), leaned in close to the woman's other nipple, which was very dark and semi erect, blood vessels visible through her lightly tanned skin. She formed her lips around the woman's nipple and sucked tentatively. Milk freely flowed into her mouth and she was immediately surprised by how sweet it was. Thirsty from the hot cakes she had been eating, Darwe went ahead and sucked more forcefully, drawing a mouthful of delicious milk.

After a few minutes they leaned back, their appetites sated. The milkmatron still stood over the tray, both breasts trickling a thin stream of milk down the fullness of their curvature. Miria motioned to the women, and they quickly and silently gathered up the settings and left the room. The two enigmatically similar bodymaidens had eaten a quick breakfast of their own, also suckling from a second milkmatron, and now made their way to draw a bath for the women. When the splashing sound of the tub filling ceased, Miria took Darwe by the hand and led her to the bathroom, which was larger than most homes. After a quick pee, they both slipped into the hot scented water of the sunken marble bath. A moment later Darwe was overjoyed to see her own bodymaidens enter the bathroom from a discreet entryway which was meant for use by the servants.

Smiling at the sight of Darwe, the two removed their linen skirts and moved quickly to begin to bathe her, even as the other pair attended to Miria. After the girls had finished bathing and drying them, they began to dress the women. Miria they dressed in an elegant corset topped gown of the richest inlaid fabric, fit for a woman of her station. Darwe however they dressed in a dress which was of similar type, but was unadorned and white as all the clothing worn by Miria's bondservants seemed to be.

Miria led them into the adjacent sitting room where they had first met, and which served as a living room of sorts.

"First of all, you must become aware of the true politics of the Empire, as opposed to that which you see in news reports, which are utterly unrelated to the actual realities of governing the Human Empire," said the Queen as she affixed the last ring of her adornment to her finger.

"For instance, the Emperor himself is in practice no more powerful than any one of a dozen other major Houses, and as his chief councilor, I allow him to keep his mind focused on his own imaginary realm within his palace. It is I who makes the important strategic decisions of the Empire. And as I work mostly in subtleties and diplomacy, my weapons are operatives. Talented and highly trained women much like you, Darwe.

"Tell me how you have been trained. What are your skills?"

"Milady, I have studied etiquette, rhetoric, literature and history. I am a good dancer, and I even learned some martial arts from one of the matrons at the school. She said that there were some things that even a good obedient slave might have to fight against, and if our body is our weapon it cannot be confiscated. I have been taught much about sex milady, though as you know I have had little real world experience, and none at all with a man."

Miria was thoughtful for a long moment, as if considering. "Many males still occupy positions of power and consequence, despite their scarcity. Or perhaps because of it. Either way, it is inevitable that you will find yourself bedding them in the course of your duties."

At this Darwe blushed darkly, to which Miria smiled. "You are to be my operative. You will play a role in the reshaping of the galaxy, but a role no history book will ever record. I sense great potential in you, Darwe. Therefore we must waste no time in furthering your training."

Miria clapped her hands twice and a woman entered, fully clothed in white, and she carried a handheld computer. "This is Dr. Chiang, and she will be your tutor for the day. She reports directly to me, so you will obey her as you would me. Your education will be very challenging at times but you will persevere. Now, I have matters of state to attend to. I will see you this evening." And with that Miria turned and left the room, attendants in tow.

Dr. Chiang was of Asian ancestry, from one of the worlds that began as colonies from China thousands of years ago, as Earth itself had long since lost most of its unique ethnicities in the massive migration of populations after the planet was unified. Most Earthling humans were one shade or another of medium brown, with brown hair and either brown or blue eyes. There were still a few remnants of old ethnic traits, like average height on a given continent, but these were subtle and fading fast.

She was an attractive woman in her mid forties, her long black hair in a single braid that hung to her waist. It turned out that Dr. Chiang was an anthropologist and an analyst for the Queen. Her task was to teach Darwe the intricacies of Hellenic society, as it seemed that she would be travelling to Hellas in the not too distant future.

[Description of Hellas and Hellenic society to follow.]

Dr. Chiang taught Darwe for close to six hours, with a short lunch break midday. In the middle of the afternoon a young attendant arrived to escort Darwe to her next class, which was nothing less than combat training. There were experts of many disciplines in the large training facility: hand to hand fighting, knife and assorted weapon fighting, and shooting instructors for everything from projectile pistols up to advanced plasma cannon. For her first lesson Darwe spent two hours with a martial arts instructor, a tough as nails Earthling woman who nonetheless had her own femininity. After two hours she felt like she had been beaten up, though the trainer hadn't even laid hands on her, the workout was just that rigorous. Darwe was led back to the private chambers that she recognized from the night before. Here her bodymaidens placed her in a warm Epsom salt bath to soak for a while. After a little while a nude woman came in and asked if Darwe would like a massage. She readily agreed and the woman led her to a massage table in an adjacent chamber. After the most relaxing 30 minutes she could ever remember, the masseuse was just finishing Darwe's feet, and she lay now on her back, limp and relaxed. The masseuse stood and came beside the table, then placed her hand lightly just above Darwe's mons.

"Would you like any special services before we finish?" asked the masseuse, with what Darwe thought was a touch of hopefulness in her eye. Darwe considered what was likely still to come that evening and thought better of it.

"Not today, thank you. But certainly another time," said Darwe with a pleasant smile, which the woman returned brightly and then excused herself. After a time, she rose and walked slowly back to the main bathroom where her bodymaidens Eya and Aru awaited her. They had clothes which Miria's servants had provided for the evening: a gown with a long, flowing, translucent skirt and a toga like top which was evidently made so that no matter how she tried it would only cover one breast. Deciding that was the intent, Darwe arranged it to hang naturally, leaving her left breast exposed to the cool air. The fabric was a very soft yet very metallic looking silvery white. After applying her makeup she went into the sitting room to await her mistress.

It was nearly an hour before Miria arrived, but Darwe passed the time chatting with Eya and Aru, hearing of their experiences since being brought to the palace. They seemed happy and had already begun to befriend Satya and Natya, Miria's bodymaidens. They had attended studies together during the day when their mistresses were busy, and played afterward as well.

When Miria arrived she seemed distracted at first, as if her mind were still on the day's events. Darwe could only imagine the kinds of stress being Queen would create. She felt a powerful urge to soothe and comfort Miria, so she walked over to Miria and began to rub her shoulders, feeling the inner tension there.

After enjoying this for a moment, Miria turned to Darwe and smiled. "Thank you my little one, but we will be entertaining this evening. Several guests will be joining us for dinner. Several members of my privy council will be dining here at the palace. This will give you an opportunity to learn firsthand about the politics of the Empire." Holding Darwe's arms out to the side, Miria looked upon her and smiled.

"Am I wearing it correctly Milady?" said Darwe, conscious of her exposed breast.

"Indeed you are. I wish to display you a bit tonight."

Miria told the four bodymaidens to go play until it was time for sleep and bed warming duties, then motioned Darwe to follow as she turned and walked toward the great hall.

[Description of dinner and lots of universe building dialogue here]

Several hours after the dinner began, the guests finally departed the palace.


Darwe had been in Queen Miria's harem for almost two weeks now and had begun to feel at home, though she still encountered new things daily. One of her favorite things to do while Miria was occupied with matters of state was spend time in the extensive bath and spa facilities, not just for the relaxation of it, but to meet the others in the harem and get to know them better, as everyone spent time there regardless of their station.

While her mornings were occupied with her studies and physical training, afternoons were (for the moment at least) afforded to her as recreation time. This actually seemed to be the case with many of the zenana, and sometimes the mid afternoon in the spa could be downright crowded.

One day Darwe's martial arts training had run quite long as Tarmar, her instructor and one of the few male warriors in the service of the queen, had sensed she was on the verge of a breakthrough and pushed her until she reached it. Darwe of course thought it had been mere insensitivity to her fatigue, and was feeling just a bit sorry for herself as she lay recuperating in the hot tub.

It was later in the afternoon than she usually came to the baths, so it was quieter. She was even able to get Ptella, Mira's own personal masseuse to give her a massage. Usually she was already attending to some high ranking personage. Darwe felt the last of the tension from the morning melting under Ptella's seemingly magical hands. Ptella showed no hesitation in massaging every part of Darwe's body, and as her ass was being enthusiastically massaged she wondered if everyone got this sort of service, or only the intimates of the queen.

It was later in the afternoon than she usually came to the baths, so it was quieter. She was even able to get Ptella, Mira's own personal masseuse to give her a massage. Usually she was already attending to some high ranking personage. Darwe felt the last of the tension from the morning melting under Ptella's seemingly magical hands. Ptella showed no hesitation in massaging every part of Darwe's body, and as her ass was being enthusiastically massaged she wondered if everyone got this sort of service, or only the intimates of the queen.

"You have an amazing ass Darwe," Ptella said suddenly. "Had you grown up here you would have been much sought after as an assmaiden." Darwe was familiar with the station as it existed in Miria's harem: young deva who vowed to abstain from vaginal sex so that they may concentrate only on the art of anal pleasure. It was a sacred position within Miria's harem, as in they were literally set aside for a special use.

"I want to bear children far to much to take the vow though," Darwe said, truthfully. "And I must admit I have yet to experience that form of lovemaking."

Ptella was aghast at this, and could scarcely believe it. "My wife Socratia is assmaiden to the Queen herself. You should meet her and her sistermaidens. If anyone can teach you about it, it will be them."

With that Darwe's curiosity was piqued, and the following day Darwe met Ptella, her wife Socratia, and their friend Tai. They met at one of the many lounges within the terem which served gourmet meals to visitors and residents alike. Like Ptella, Socratia was of the Greek type, with olive skin, dark brown hair and eyes. Tai looked to be full blooded Chinese, likely with genetic origins in the southern regions of that country, with a build which was curvaceous by the standards of that ethnicity, and about average for a Caucasian. Her face always bore a smile as the four of them chatted over lunch. After much superficial conversation Socratia brought up the subject that was on all of their minds.

"Ptella tells me that you have never enjoyed the pleasures to which Tai and I have devoted our lives."

"This is true," Darwe replied with only the slightest blush.

"It will be for Queen Miria to decide when and how you will first experience it yourself, but there is nothing to prevent you from exploring it with another," said Ptella, glancing at Tai.

Darwe's eyes followed, looking toward Tai. Tai showed only a smiling openness as she returned her gaze, and Darwe found she couldn't help but return the smile.

"I. I would very much like that," Darwe stammered.

"As would I," replied Tai softly, her Cantonese accent draped lightly over her perfect English.

That night as Darwe and Miria lay in one another's arms surrounded by their bodymaidens, Darwe told her queen about Tai, and about her desire to explore anal pleasure. Miria smiled and listened without interruption until Darwe had finished.

"Little one, not only are you permitted to do this, I charge you to learn as much as you can from Tai, except for this one restriction: nothing may penetrate your ass, save the enemas that are the first step in one's training. Do what you will with Tai's ass though. She has vowed to serve me in this special capacity, and she will serve you no less. The day will come when you will be ready, and I will show you these pleasures myself."

So the next day Darwe suddenly found a new afternoon class added to her training schedule, with Tai as her instructor. Miria's mandate could not be clearer, so Darwe eagerly looked forward to the afternoon as she sat thru history (which she ordinarily loved, but not today), Warp field theory for laypersons (which would have bored her to tears in the best of circumstances), and dance, which nothing could prevent her from enjoying, especially with the lovely Kavya as her teacher.

When her time with Tai finally arrived Darwe met with her in her private chambers, which was a virtual shrine to anal sex. A large and very artistic black and white photo of a woman's ass adorned the wall over comfortable but plainly appointed bed. On a long low table along the far wall were dozens of crystalline dildos of every shape and size. Some were made to replicate human, alien, and even animal genitals, but most were strictly functional looking in the same smooth organic way that Queen Miria's own were.

Tai rose from a low couch and greeted Darwe warmly. Both she and Darwe were clothed in what was essentially a sari, made of the softest white material. Darwe favored arranging her sari so that one breast was exposed, while Tai was slightly more modest in her daytime garb, with her sari wrapped around her torso covering both breasts.

They sat on the couch and Tai began to tell Darwe about the life of an assmaiden. They all took a vow to forswear penetrative vaginal sex, and to only be penetrated anally. Many had a painless surgical procedure performed which caused some additional bony growth in the pelvis, which effectively closed their vaginal canal down to a very narrow passage thru which menses could still flow. This prevented accidental penetration during the heat of lovemaking, as well as precluding a moment of weakness leading to broken vows. Tai herself had chosen to undergo the procedure, though some years after her she took her vows.

They spoke about the act in very general terms for a moment before Tai remarked "it would be far easier for me to demonstrate than to describe, come over here."

Her heart racing with curiosity, excitement and trepidation, Darwe followed Tai. Tai gracefully and unabashedly undressed herself, took a tube of lubricant from the table with all of the dildos, and climbed onto the bed.

Tai's skin was delightfully golden, her breasts were somewhere between a B and a C cup, with light brown nipples which were relatively large for her breast size. She was curvy in an athletic way, and her distinctly Asian pubes were full and the jet black hair straight. Tai lay on her back and pulled her legs up, opening herself up wide. Similar to her nipples, her inner labia and anus were slightly darker than her skin.

"Do not be shy Darwe, come over and look more closely. You are welcome to touch as well," she said with a grin.

Darwe climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged between Tai's legs and gazed transfixed at her pussy, her ass. Somehow she had imagined that her anus would appear stretched or abnormal somehow, but this was not the case at all. In fact she realized that it was beautiful, a unique puckered feature that was every bit as complicated and inviting as her pussy was. Looking at Tai's beautiful pussy she wondered about the reasons one would forswear its use, but decided that was a question for another time.

Darwe gingerly touched the inner part of Tai's ass cheek, hesitant to immediately begin probing her instructor. After a moment of this Tai gently guided Darwe's fingertips to her anus. Now emboldened, Darwe lightly stroked the fine lines of her pucker with her fingertip, then gently pressed her fingertip against Tai.

Tai nodded and Darwe increased the pressure until her finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Now, keep your finger there for a moment, and tell me what you feel," said Tai. Suddenly Darwe felt her finger being squeezed, and the squeezing quickly resolved into a rhythmic pulsing, with remarkable control of gradually squeezing and gradually releasing, then speeding up.

Darwe looked up into Tai's eyes, amazed at what she was feeling. She found Tai looking back at her, grinning. Suddenly she squeezed very firmly on Darwe's finger, and it felt as if it were a loving hug. Darwe began to see the powerful communication that was possible thru this kind of lovemaking.

After a moment Tai suggested that she make use of the lube. Darwe squeezed a few drops of the clear liquid onto her fingertip and began to massage Tai's pucker with it, slowly working her way back inside. This time she slid her finger in further, feeling the warmth and the exquisite gentle fluttering of Tai's sphincter around her finger. Tai began to demonstrate more techniques, explaining how she would use them with a partner. She then asked Darwe to do her best to replicate what she was doing with her sphincter. Attempting to do this, Darwe realized quickly that she would need to practice this frequently to increase her strength, stamina, and control.

"The beauty of it is that you can practice any time. Sitting in class, sitting in the hot tub, or lying in bed. You just have to start flexing your inner muscles. You should practice regularly, but not too much at first, you must work up to it. Tomorrow I will introduce you to the enema. Because of Queen Miria's restrictions, we will not be able to use other training aids now."

After this Tai let Darwe simply feel around inside her, moving her finger about and getting familiar with the feel. Amazingly, their time for the day was almost up, and Darwe would be expected back in Miria's private quarters soon. She slowly removed her finger from Tai's ass and as Tai handed her a wipe she asked Darwe to smell her finger first. Momentarily hesitant, Darwe then did as she asked and inhaled the aroma. She was surprised to find that it was not unpleasant, but rather had its own peculiar musk.

Moments later Darwe had washed her hands and Tai had almost finished wrapping her sari around her lower body, opting for just a skirt now. With a warm embrace Darwe took her leave and made her way back to Miria's chambers, her mind open to new possibilities and very much looking forward to the next day's lesson.

Back in Miria's chambers, which Darwe now thought of as home, she was greeted by Eya and Aru, who had been studying their schoolwork in the sitting room.

Darwe told the girls to prepare a bath, and moments later the three of them slipped into the hot scented water, the bath's many water jets massaging their bodies. Darwe held the girls close and told them she loved them. She had known them longer than anyone else who was now in her life, and with so much change in recent weeks she clung to them as one consistent thing in her world.

Beneath the swirling surface of the water Darwe felt Eya's hand caressing her belly and ranging ever higher, brushing against her breasts. She looked at the red haired girl, found her smiling and looking back at her. Eya was a precocious one, Darwe thought. She was only 9 and already showing interest in things sexual. Darwe allowed Eya to explore, and soon her little hand found her breast and stayed put, still caressing softly but not venturing far. Darwe felt her nipple stiffen under Eya's curious fingers. Aru was cuddly, but seemed lost in thought, as she often was. She was very much an introvert. Loving, but in a much more reserved way than Eya. Darwe kissed both girls on the forehead and shifted position, sitting more upright so that her breasts were mostly above the waterline.

Eya laid her head on Darwe's breast, then wasted little time in finding her erect nipple with her lips, sucking on it as she did Miria's when she nursed the three of them and her own bodymaidens Satya and Natya with the milk she could produce in seemingly endless amounts. A soft moan escaped Darwe's lips as Eya suckled her. Her mind was still awash in memories of the afternoon with Tai, further accentuating her excitement.

Aru noticed what Eya was doing but did not join in, content to snuggle up to Darwe and watch. Darwe relaxed into the simple, sensual feel of Eya's mouth upon her breast. Her eyes closed and she was acutely aware of the girls' bodies pressed against hers. A moment later she opened her eyes to see Miria standing there, looking down on the three of them in the sunken tub.

"I take it your lesson with Tai went well?" she said with a grin.

Moments later Miria, Natya and Satya had joined them in the bath. They snuggled up and the girls fed them chilled fruit, consuming their fair share as well. At first the bodymaidens merely offered them the fruit with their fingers, but before long it turned into a game of mommy birds feeding chicks in the nest. Miria and Darwe obligingly made insistent peeping sounds as the girls took bits of fruit in their teeth and offered them to the women. Darwe had ended up with Eya and Natya feeding her, and Natya began to linger long with her food offerings, biting off half of the fruit as the feeding turned into a juicy kiss, literally. Eya, never one to be outdone, followed suit. Satya and even Aru began to do the same with Miria, and before long all six of them were sticky from the fruity kissing.

Darwe had been sitting upright, and the fruit juice had trickled all the way down her throat to her breasts, as the girls had decided it would be fun to make this as ridiculously messy as possible. After all, they were in the bath! Noticing, Eya seized the opportunity to resume sucking at Darwe's nipple, now sweet with the taste of strawberries, oranges, and grapes.

"Come, let us retire to the bedroom," said Miria, and they all took a moment to wash the sticky from one another. Then the bodymaidens all got out and dried one another off, then the women exited the bath and they were each gently dried with soft warm towels by their bodymaidens. Following Miria, they entered the royal bedchamber. The bed itself was huge, with two raised levels of mattress, one on each side of the main bed. Where the bed met the wall were soft cushions forming a sort of sofa back, and there were a multitude of pillows and blankets of all thickness arranged in strangely geometric patterns around the bed. Above the sofa style head of the bed a shelf was inset into the wall, and upon it were what Miria jokingly called her crown jewels; the royal sex toy collection.

As Miria and Darwe snuggled in among some pillows on the main level of the bed, Eya and Natya cuddled up on one raised platform, Aru and Satya on the other. Several moments of heated kissing and caressing ensued, until Miria tore herself away from Darwe long enough to grasp one of the toys from its place on the shelf. Over the last two weeks Darwe had come to know several of the toys on the shelf, mostly diamond strapons and dildos, but this night Miria had selected a much different looking apparatus, called a stamenata. It was essentially a long double dildo, but even at a glance Darwe could tell it was much more sophisticated than that. It was a smooth gray, probably pure carbon, and it had a flexible and stretchy portion in the middle, which allowed each individual phallus to move freely. It seemed to be moving subtly of its own accord as well, a sinuous and strangely biological motion. As she looked, the matte gray surface became iridescent for a moment, then reverted to grey. This pulsing fluctuated up and down in frequency, then stopped. Darwe wondered what was to come.

Miria slid one end into her own pussy then mounted Darwe, the flexible part of it seeming to stiffen and relax as needed for her to maneuver the other end to Darwe's moist labia. Miria took her time slowly penetrating her, making sure she was moist and that they were both comfortable. As Miria began to thrust gently into Darwe, she could feel the device changing texture and subtly moving inside her, but it was Miria who was experiencing the real benefits of the device. Each time she thrust into Darwe's softness, the other end moved and changed shape within Miria, to that she too felt the pleasure of the penetration. It allowed the two of them common sensation like nothing else.

Darwe was on her back, legs entwined around Miria's body as she fucked her. Rolling her head to one side in the throes of her pleasure, Darwe saw Eya gazing intently at them while herself entwined in a groping cuddle with Natya. They held eye contact for a moment as Miria's thrusts became faster and more forceful. Darwe grasped Eya's outstretched hand and held it tightly as she came forcefully, Miria crying out in a simultaneous orgasm. Miria lay limply atop Darwe, and their breathing slowly returned to normal as Darwe traced spirals and shapes on Miria's back with her fingertips. Before long both of them drifted off to sleep.

The next day Darwe returned to Tai's studio for her next lesson. When she arrived Tai was preparing the enema as she had promised, and smiled brightly when she saw Darwe enter. After a hug, Tai wasted no time in asking Darwe to disrobe. Moments later they were both naked and Darwe was on the bed on all fours, her ass presented proudly as Tai completed the final preparations for the enema. She told Darwe about the assorted herbs that could be used in small quantities in enemas to produce certain effects, such as increased or decreased sensitivity, warmth, as well as medicinal and aphrodisiac additives.

"Relax now Darwe," said Tai as she smeared some lube on her ass, then slowly began to insert the little tube. Darwe felt the peculiar sensation as the tube, about the size of her pinkie finger, slowly slid into her and stopped a few inches inside. "Alright, this will be a new sensation and may feel a little strange to you at first." Within a heartbeat of the last word Tai spoke, Darwe felt the liquid begin to flow into her, slowly at first, and then in what felt like an enormous gush. "Now, you must control your body. Hold it in."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.