Madison's New Life - Cover

Madison's New Life

Copyright© 2010 by 6beast

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After losing her baby and being rejected by her husband Madison turns to her pet for what was missing in her life.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

That evening all Madison could think of was how she wanted Blue to fuck her again. She couldn't get enough but with her husband home she couldn't risk it. She would need to wait until Monday when he left for work; it would be a long weekend for her.

She tried everything she knew not to think about Blue's long pointy red cock but it's all she thought of. Twice she hid in the bathroom masturbating with the handle of a hair brush but it just made her want more.

Before going to bed she took a long shower, shaving her legs and leaving her pussy looking puffy and ready for fucking. She wondered how it would feel with Blue's hot tongue licking her. She wanted it so bad but had to settle with masturbating once more and finally turning on the cold water.

Not able to sleep, around 2:00 am she got out of bed and went into the den. "Dumb son of a bitch", she said, seeing her husband past out on the sofa and smelling of booth, she returned to the bedroom.

She was thinking about Blue fucking her like the Bitch in heat he had turned her into. Opening her dresser, she pulled out a sheer baby blue lace babydoll nightie. She wanted to wear something sexy for her four legged lover.

It was now too small for her breasts, her tits were ready to pop out and it barely covered her ass but being completely sheer it didn't hide anything anyways but it's what she wanted to wear. She didn't bother with panties and headed for the kitchen door.

The cool night breeze sent goose bumps all over her and as soon as she stepped outside, making her nipples ache for attention.

"Blue", she softly called out but he didn't come. She couldn't find him in the back yard. Hearing barking, she went out the side gate to the front yard. She heard barking again and stepped out into the road, seeing him half a block away playing with another dog.

Madison looked around and didn't see any windows with lights on, but wasn't sure if everyone was asleep. She tried to get Blue's attention without yelling out; afraid someone would hear her and come out. Her cunt juices were oozing down her inner thigh with anticipation. She needed to get him and made her way down the block, hoping to get Blue home without being seen but every time she got closer to him, he kept moving further down the street.

She was three blocks from home when she saw headlights and quickly ducked between two parked cars. Looking over the hood of the car she was hiding behind, she was thankful the car kept going.

Then something licked her ass cheek making her turn to see it was Blue. She finally had him and he licked her face. "Good boy, Let's go home", but when she stood up, he pushed his snout between her legs. "Aaah", his tongue spread her cunt open.

It was different without her pubic hair, better than she imagine. She leaned back against the hood of the car and lifted one foot on the bumper, spreading her legs. "Ooh ... That feels so good", she hissed, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

She was enjoying Blue's hot tongue, when she felt something new between her thighs. When she looked, it was the other dog. Both dogs were licking her, trying to push their tongues inside her cunt. "Oooohhh, my God," she moaned, humping her hips. It felt like her cunt was melting with each hot lick but there was something else she wanted.

She slowly slid off the car to the ground, making her way onto her hands and knees. Blue knew what she wanted. He jumped on her back and gripped her hip. "Aah", stuffed his dog cock inside her.

"Oooh God", Madison couldn't believe she was outside in the street between two park cars getting fucked like the true bitch in heat she had become.

"Aah ... Aah ... Aaah..." Deeper and deeper he fuck her with a deep fast rhythm that she loved. Her breast spilled out of the babydoll nightie and were just slapping together as she was getting fucked.

The other dog kept pacing, sniffing the air and whining. Wanting his chance to fuck Madison, but Blue was not going to let go until he was done. "Aaah", her cunt rippled and the pink cunt lips parted wide, sucking in his knot.

"Good boy, Fuck me good, Aah..." She felt him spurting. "Oh fuck, Aah ... Fuck your bitch, Fuck me good." she grunted. He stood still. "Ooh ... My God", she felt the streams of hot dog cum filling her. "Oh God, yesss ... Aah" she climax, clinching her teeth. She wanted to scream but was afraid too. "Aah ... it's so good", her body trembled...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.