Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 28: Political Change

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Political Change - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The election that November in the United States did bring not only a different President, but one of a different political persuasion. so a new Ambassador was appointed by the following April. At the end of March Sharon came to take formal leave of the Emir in the Throne Room at a public audience, hoping for a more intimate leave taking and dampening at the thought of experiencing the Emir's prick deep inside her again, and maybe his hand printing its shape in red on her white bum.

"Now the formalities are completed," he said, "you are no longer in my country in any official capacity, I believe?"

"That is true, Your Magnificence. I am now almost entirely a private citizen," she replied, "though until I leave Kobekistan for the USA I retain diplomatic privileges."

She wondered what was coming, and hoping it might just be...

"In that case, Professor Sharon Klein, private citizen with the right to leave my country as a diplomat, please come this way," invited the Emir, stepping down from the dais.

Sharon felt a shiver of desire between her legs as the man led her through the small door behind the Throne. It opened on to the passage which led to his study.

As they walked into the room, Sharon remembered her first visit to this part of the palace, and her sodomising by the huge African slave. She remembered also the fake whipping and the subsequent earth-shaking orgasms it had induced. She wondered what would happen to her this time, and she could feel her excitement grow as she considered the possibilities.

Even if she were humiliated and physically hurt by the Emir and his staff, it would still make her reach a climax; simply being in the presence of such a powerful man brought her almost to the brink, and his past treatment of her was a rousing memory. Surely something was about to happen?

"Do sit down, please, Sharon. Would you like tea, coffee, something stronger?"

"Cola would be nice?" she asked, mischievously; it was out of her mouth before she realised just how rude she was being.

Seconds later an ice cold bottles, one of Coca-Cola and one of Pepsi, arrived on a silver tray, with a silver rimmed glass. Coffee was also brought in for the Emir.

"Your Magnificence, I thought..." she started, but broke off embarrassed that she had been about to ask an ambassadorial question.

"You thought that Coke was banned in this country?" the Emir finished her question, "No, only its public sale is banned. Anyone who wants to import it can do so for their private use. I wouldn't touch the stuff myself, but I keep it for American guests. And please, in here we are in my private apartment, so do call me David."

Neither of them spoke as they both sipped their drinks.

"You are very kind," she said to break the silence.

"If I were kind, I would refuse you the drink on health grounds. I can be very cruel when I try."

He watched her squirm at that comment and deduced that she was excited by it.

'It's the power that gets to her, ' he surmised correctly.

"As your duties are now finished as Ambassador, you could, if you wish, stay on here as my guest in the Golden Palace," he offered, "You could visit the harem again and meet more of my concubines and children. Oh, and my mother is in residence at the moment."

Sharon had no doubt at all that the invitation included at least one visit to his bedroom.

"Yes, please. I would like that," she answered, "but I didn't realise that your mother was part of your household?"

"Oh, she isn't. The Princess Zubedeh, also Countess of Bargoed, is just visiting. Let me start by showing you round," he said.

Seeing the look of consternation on her face he quickly added, "Not round the whole building, but at least I could show you my private apartments."

"Yes, please," she murmured.

"Well, this is my study, sitting room and dining room all combined into one, where you were buggered by a slave. The staff move odd bits of furniture about as necessary. And then through there," he indicated an inner door, "is the room where you were whipped. I am happy to show it to you set up as my bedroom, but it is customary for any woman entering by invitation to be unclothed."

She looked at him for a moment, and the slowly started to undress. When she was wearing only her brassière and knickers she looked across at him quizzically.

"Completely nude," he repeated, and she unclipped her brassière, freeing her breasts from their constraints.

She had firm breasts, despite her age, with dark areolae surrounding small but sensitive nipples. As he continued to stare at her, she slid her knickers down and stepped out of them, revealing pubic hair neatly trimmed into a "landing strip", not concealing her labia. To her surprise one of what she had thought to be two statues either side of the door stepped forward and picked up her clothing.

"What... ?" she exclaimed, trying vainly to hide herself with her hands. She had forgotten that there were always eunuchs or bath girls around to deal with minor tasks like tidying up discarded clothing.

"Ignore them. They are just two of my eunuchs. For all practical purposes they are merely useful bits of furniture."

Standing up, the Emir held out his hand, which she took in hers. Slowly he led her into a magnificent bedroom, where the whipping bench was positioned beside the wall, rather than in the middle of room as it had been for her punishment. She realised that it was at right angles to the wall, however, and could still be used without needing to move it first.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.