Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: Excuses

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Excuses - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

"Your Magnificence..." she began.

"Quiet!" he said in an ominously calm voice, "Speak only to answer my questions."

"But I can..."

"Must I have you gagged?"

Sharon did not answer and the Emir continued, "I will tell you what they told me. You arrived at the auction and they would not let you in because you are a woman. You invoked my declaration that you are a man, and that means you were there in your official capacity as Ambassador. I did not decree that you personally are a man, but that the Ambassador of the USA is a man, Mr. Ambassador."

He paused for a moment.

"Then you bid for and bought an indentured servant and took her away. Took her away without paying for her, I may add. Then you took her to the Embassy, which is legally in the District of Columbia in the United States of America, without permission, where her indenture is contrary to U.S. laws and has no validity."

He looked at Sharon as though she were a very stupid child.

"What answer do you have to the charges of theft of an indentured servant, abduction of said servant, taking said servant out of Kobekistan without permission, all contrary to Kobekistani law, and can you think of any good reason why we should not attempt to have you extradited from U.S. territory to Kobekistan to face trial on those charges? Further, is this the policy of the USA now, to buy slaves here and move them to U.S. territory?"

"Your Magnificence, it was a spur of the moment thing. I was not thinking. She can be returned to..." Sharon's voice tailed off as she saw that the Emir was not placated in any way by this. Indeed she sounded foolish even to herself.

"Put simply, for you clearly are a simpleton, if the slave is returned to Kobekistan you cannot own her, nor can any of your staff, by your own laws, but you still owe the auctioneer the price you bid, plus commission plus interest, and she has no legal owner, and it may take a change in the laws of Kobekistan to straighten the situation out. If she stays in the U.S. Embassy, then I will have no choice but to play merry hell, up to and including breaking off diplomatic relations, because she has been abducted across a national boundary. Maria assures me that you personally will then be shipped back to the USA to face trial there as a slave trader. I do not know what would happen to the woman; Maria has not yet decided whether she would be returned to us or granted asylum."

The pause after he said that lengthened.

"Where is she now?"

"With the Deputy Head of Mission in the anteroom, Your Magnificence," said Sharon.

"Bind her and take her into our care," he ordered and a eunuch scurried off.

Turning back to Sharon he asked, "That relieves Maria of one problem. Do you intend to ask me to return her?"

"No, Your Magnificence, may you live for ever," said a thoroughly contrite Sharon.

"Do you intend to pay for her?"

"If that is what you order, Your Magnificence, may you live for ever."

"Will you voluntarily come to Kobekistan to face the charges against you?"

Seeing her glance round at the members of the Royal Guard in the room he added, "Oh, don't worry. The Vienna Convention means I cannot arrest you while you are here as Ambassador."

Raising his voice again, he ordered, "Bring in the other American."

The Deputy Head of Mission was ushered in to the Throne Room.

"I will now ask you formally, will you waive your rights as Ambassador and submit to being tried according to Kobekistani law on charges of theft, abduction, and assisting illegal emigration?"

The Deputy Head of Mission tried to protest, but Sharon waved him away.

"I waive my rights as Ambassador and will accept the verdict of Kobekistani justice," she said in a calm voice which belied her excitement.

"Go back to the Embassy now. Do not enter Kobekistani territory again until you are called for trial. Your Deputy Head of Mission can perform any formal duties in your place. If the other embassies are told that you are indisposed, no Kobekistani will tell them that you are to face trial."

"How soon will..." Sharon started to ask.

"As soon as I have calmed down and can find the time. Perhaps the day after tomorrow," replied the Emir.

He stood up and all, including the two Americans, fell to the floor in obeisance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.