Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Arrival

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Arrival - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

Master Gunnery Sergeant Berkowitz had not been in Kobekistan for very long, but he had learned enough of the customs of the country to be surprised when a man in an open necked shirt and jeans arrived at the front gate of the Embassy compound on foot, and with a nearly naked woman on each arm. This was in sharp contrast to all the other guests, who had understood that "Informal" in the invitation meant black tie and dinner jacket for the men and long dresses for the women, rather than white tie and tails, and ball gowns.

'The women are probably mother and daughter, ' he thought, 'but no abayas? Shirt and jeans instead of tuxedo? And who walks anywhere in this country? Better check this one thoroughly.'

"Yes, sir?" he said, noncommittally, while eyeing the near naked breasts of the younger woman.

"We are here for the Christmas Party," said the man.

"Your invitation, sir?" he asked, not opening the gate.

An invitation card was passed over, and when slipped into the document reader in the gatehouse it was accepted as genuine. That was a start, but the Master Gunnery Sergeant was still suspicious.

"If you would just step in here, sir, we need to check you for concealed weapons."

"No," came the firm, but courteous reply.

"Beg pardon, sir, but I must check you for weapons, or you cannot come in."

"That is not possible," said the man.

"Then move along," the soldier ordered.

"No," repeated the man, "I am on Kobekistani territory here, on the road. U.S. territory ends at the wall."

Master Gunnery Sergeant Berkowitz considered this, and admitted to himself that this was true. Now he decided that this was probably a journalist out to cause an incident, so he closed the window of the gatehouse, reasoning that if he ignored the troublemaker he would eventually tire of whatever trick he was trying and go away. If the man was a suicide bomber, the walls and armoured glass of the window would protect the embassy from serious damage.

Through the window he saw the man take out a mobile 'phone and speak rapidly into it. Switching on the exterior microphone he heard a rapid conversation in Arabic, too fast for him to follow.

Turning away from the window, the Master Gunnery Sergeant settled down to watch the CCTV picture from outside.

On the telephone, the Emir was connected to the President of the United States, but the Master Gunnery Sergeant was no longer listening.

"Good morning, Madame President," he said, "I am sorry to interrupt your holiday, but we have a minor inconvenience here in Kobekistan."

"Not at all, Your Magnificence, how can I help you?" she replied, very conscious that this was the head of state of the only Middle Eastern country to sell oil to America without regard for OPEC rules.

"I have been invited to the Christmas Party at your embassy here. I am outside the gate now, but one of your Marines wants to pat me down to make sure I am not armed. I really do not think that is in accordance with protocol, and I would be grateful to be offered the proper respect due to a visiting head of state."

"Leave it with me, Magnificence; he will be on his way to Greenland as a grunt inside five minutes," said the President.

"No, Madame President, that isn't fair to him. He is doing what he perceives as obeying his orders. I just want his orders amended."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.